[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LETS DO SOMETHING BIG!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

I got an idea for a new long lasting web comic and I have so many ideas that would leave me to busy focusing on one comic .
But I want you to decide which Idea would be better and could last pretty long for a web comic?
> A sci-fi where anthro characters and human characters fight against former humanoid robots to save the planet from a robot invasion.

>A fantasy comic with anthro (can be humans too) where beasts can be slain but it will have to have a story line to the modern era (can be nsfw but separate from the sfw files.)

> Could be a comedic work place comic.( nsfw can be allowed) Anthro is included.

> A detective / street racer comic no anthro just normal people with real cars involved.

> Or just your ideas and suggestion that could either make sense or is just easy to do for a certain amount of time.

Pick your answer and we will start.
>>
pmsl
>>
>>2625617
what does that mean?
>>
>we will start

What are you going to do?
>>
>>2625625
a discussion.
>>
File: Embarrassing Idea Guy.jpg (674KB, 526x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Embarrassing Idea Guy.jpg
674KB, 526x1677px
>>2625628
A long lasting web comic? Sounds fantastic. What's your budget, op?
>>
>>2625636
no budget but a possible blank check.

for right now I need ideas for it to last just as long as I can hold on to it.
>>
besides making 5 different comics would be time consuming.
>>
>>2625597

OP, here's my take away on your post and why everyone will want to see this project through (They won't).

>anthro
>anthro
>anthro
>maybe anthro
>anthro
>>
File: get-out.jpg (24KB, 433x225px) Image search: [Google]
get-out.jpg
24KB, 433x225px
Oh it's another ideas guy expecting people to work for for free
>>
>>2626180
nah ill do the work you just pick the idea why pay for the idea?
>>
>>2626172
I only got one human comic in mind but I just need to think of the assets for it.
>>
File: car.png (151KB, 871x444px) Image search: [Google]
car.png
151KB, 871x444px
and this is one asset.
>>
File: scenery.png (599KB, 1366x685px) Image search: [Google]
scenery.png
599KB, 1366x685px
I did this before but this is something I might train on again.
>>
still waiting
>>
kill yourself
>>
> A detective / street racer comic no anthro just normal people with real cars involved.

this
>>
>>2627293
see I knew someone had sense.
>>
File: 1470007790568.jpg (50KB, 529x697px) Image search: [Google]
1470007790568.jpg
50KB, 529x697px
can this thing be a part of it?
>>
>>2629189
no
>>
>>2629189
yes
>>
File: e54.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
e54.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>2625597
if you get out the furry shit... would be great
>>
File: goats.jpg (8KB, 242x211px) Image search: [Google]
goats.jpg
8KB, 242x211px
>>2625597>>2626172

>anthro
>anthro
>anthro
>maybe anthro
>anthro
no money no honey op
>>
>>2629842
only one non furry idea.
>>
File: thatmeansurgay.png (79KB, 379x366px) Image search: [Google]
thatmeansurgay.png
79KB, 379x366px
>anth-

please gtfo
>>
Hahaha
>>
>>2625597

>anthro

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>2625622
Why dearest anonymous i believe the acronym 'pmsl' appears to mean 'Piss myself laughing.'
>>
>>2625597
do mutant Gorillas, crows, octupi and dolphins fucking up robots then faggot.
>>
>>2629189
yes
>>
>>2631867
mhmmm
>>
>>2629189
no
>>
>>2625597
> A sci-fi where anthro characters and human characters fight against former humanoid robots to save the planet from a robot invasion
ok that's fine
> Could be a comedic work place comic.( nsfw can be allowed) Anthro is included.
wat
could be good
sounds interesting, best out of the 4 imo, the first idea being the second best.

could u post ur work, op? I won't roast u (can't say the same for other anons), but I'm curious to see ur style
>>
>>2626335
Traced
>>
>>2633226
seems I might use 3 of those ideas.
>>
Me: going to be a story writer when I grow up *hmm come up with story for a long lasting comic? Sounds easy... GO!*

NASA gives up on heading for the stars. So they set their goals lower. How about... the center of the earth. But Anon! The center of the earth is lava! Idiot! Well that just means we'll have to send strong people! *sent out nasal gathers their team of explorers, scientists, leaders, telemarketers, and engineers. Episode one... they're off... the captain is a bone head that eventually kills off a majority of their men (important fact! They start off with 300) 200 of them are engineers, 50 scientists, 15 explorers. One captain, and the rest are telemarketers. They don't need doctors because NASA realized that the telemarketers were good enough. They also were smart enough to bring a single high school issue Anatomy book. NASA has it all though out, have no fear anon... so basically off of just that, you have a daunting plot to screw around with, stakes to screw around with, and it would even be alot more fun If you didn't have a centralized main character, but you just switched from bone head to bone head every episode.

Thank you ladies and anons gn :^}
>>
Third idea could work on a number of levels where they're really professional and/or even depressingly somber but then at unexpected turns just chimp out. Being monkeys and all.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.