[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

modeling questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1382951801562.jpg (217KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1382951801562.jpg
217KB, 498x750px
I have an interesting issue that I wonder if anyone should shed some light on

how do you manage models?
I need a model or two for some stencil work I am doing, but I'm not sure how it really works

there are some issues I can forsee

the first is the anonymity of the models, if the identity of the model is known it could seriously detract from my work, but when I am using their likeness how can it be practically avoided?
am I expected to keep models identity a secret anyway?

the second is how do I hire a model?
by the hour? by the job? what is a fare rate of pay for standing still for an hour or two, or just having a few photos taken?

the third is how do I protect myself from a model who causes trouble after the artwork is done?
publicly denouncing it (if it's political or they just don't like it)
demanding I not display it
getting themselves known for something unseemly while the piece is for sale
how do I protect myself from accusations of impropriety?

maybe even things I haven't thought of
it might seem overly cautious but my work is primarily political and people would actively seek out my models for PR stunts
>>
>>2624870
>Find some "Models" on insta
>hit them in the DM
>offer like 25-30/hr
>Pretend like this is a routine thing, be professional
>When she shows up drop subtle hints that you're connected
>???
>She hops on your dick

"Models" is the keyword here, AKA delusional fucktoys with 25 photo editing apps on their iPhone and daddy issues.
>>
>>2625087
Wow. Youve got some issues with women, huh?
>>
>>2625087
a lot of them are actually like that, great plan if I wanted to get laid

however I am more interested in art
>>
I wanna see this answered. In particular I wanna see OP reveal who he is.
>>
>>2625609
I want to get some answered too
I'm not anyone, literally just an armature artist
>>
>>2625092
He pretty much described half my past interactions with models.
The other half I actually got studios and had a gorgeous, professional woman who can actually hold a pose and contribute to the shooting, a MUA, and a couple lightning/SFX assistants.

Pro tip, if you want to play the hedonist struggling artist and "draw them like your french girls", hire a "model". If you want a great photoshoot hire a team through an agency.
>>
>>2624870

You know what to do.
>>
I'm on the other end of this situation
I'm thinking about modeling for my university's drawing classes
On a side note I'm gonna model for 2 female friends for the sake of knowing if I'm comfortable or not with doing it for money. I may or may not have secured myself a threeway judging by how things are going now.
>>
>>2626118
Just do it, it's not a big deal. I model for art studios and schools. If you're that uncomfortable, model for a university that you're not a student at.
>>
>>2624870
I modeled for years.
20-30 an hour is fine.
You can find them on craigslist or go to your local university and ask for their models' contact info.
no model will give a shit what you do with your work unless you are famous and subversive, ie no model will give a shit what you do with your work
>>
>>2626190
Oh I'm sure I am comfortable, I just wanted to know what it would feel like being nude in front of a couple people before I take on an entire class of people.
Besides it was my excuse to possibly get somewhere with this girl
The pay is pretty good from what I hear at my university, I just need to look into actually getting hired as a model.
>>
>>2626200
my university paid per inch of dick.
i hope youve got the goods.
>>
>>2626207
how much does each inch equate to? Do they mean erect or flaccid?
That would mean 9 x wage if erect or 6 x wage if flaccid
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.