[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT: Paint tool Sai! Rendering Brushes!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1461468645129.png (676KB, 849x539px) Image search: [Google]
1461468645129.png
676KB, 849x539px
Hello anons! Right now, I need your digital art know how, to figure the ins and outs of great brushes for paint things with.

I'm looking for brushes that can paint; metal, skin, fur, cancer tumors, and everything else under the sun!

I would also love tips for rendering. BIG REF, in the kind of things I want to see: watch any >>>league of legends art spotlight<<<. I want to see sketch brushes and so forth too.

NOW ARTIST

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Message to those who are obviously hot-shots and think their art is bad... Rito has jobs.
>>
For SAI all you need are the default brushes, they give you enough customisation sliders for whatever you need.
>>
Speaking of brushes, anyone happen to have "Frenden's" brushes for clip studio? I believe it is known ad manga studio elsewhere
>>
>>2620080
You're part of the problem with so many artists in this day and age. The _brushes_ aren't fucking important. Only amateurs who have no idea what they are doing think _brushes_ actually matter. They don't. The standard _round_ _brush_ is all you need. Asking about _brushes_ implies that having them is going to get you anywhere. It's not.

Fucking kill your self already.
>>
>>2620341
man brushes improves your skill to 200% just like a better digital tablet do.
most important, a wacom cintiq makes you 500% better., a pro inmediately .
even if you have no idea of how to draw.
>>
>>2620341
Yea... actually I did just jump into it, the best I can do traditionally are things like faces and portraits, so when I jumped into digital art about two months ago, I was simply confused. I was annoyed about how the default, especially markers, don't play well with other brushes going over them. This actually made me mad a couple times... how do you get past this then?
>>
>>2620571
now this is quality bait
>>
>>2620094
this anon is right SAI brushes by default are already good on their own and you can even tweak them with a little experimenting

the only time you really need brushes is when you use photoshop since it has shitty default brushes
>>
File: 1465272089916.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465272089916.gif
1MB, 250x250px
Thanks for the tips, I guess I should have done a little research of my own. This wasn't bait, this is just your average OP with cancer.

I still don't like the pressure system on wacom's intuos pro. It's as if it makes little density layers that just make it harder to paint over.

Either way I'll just find or learn a way around this like everything else.

Thanks anon teachers, don't become teachers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.