[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bigbadworldofconceptart.com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

has anyone used this site before? they have some beta launch shit on facebook.
>>
>Twitter memes
fuck off.

Also you dont need special snowflake programs like that, just get Loomis
>>
>>2618759
no need to go on another website though, 99% of /ic/ is doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>2618759
My friend draws the stiffest, flattest, most baby's first manga looking shit and she is constantly telling me my faces are too round/ my characters are chubby looking.
>she once legit looked at a study of canine teeth I was doing and said drawing stuff like that is stupid because no one likes realistic art.
Like, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 1469004045283.gif (2MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
1469004045283.gif
2MB, 581x327px
>family/friends praise my art calling me the best artist they ever seen
>i'm mediocre at best
>>
>>2618815
Them is where you go to get empty praise to lift your spirits. Here is where you get harsh criticism. Balance it.
>>
>>2618816
>tfw only interaction I have is with family
>tfw they stopped complementing my art after a couple months
>tfw all I get is harsh criticism from /ic/ and have nothing to balance it with
>>
>>2618819
hey, anon
good job
>>
>>2618822
Thanks mane. Good job to you as well.
>>
>>2618828

you're beautiful anon
>>
>>2618811
it's the opposite lol.
>>
>>2618759
disgusting stop trying to push these disgusting normie memes here faggot
>>
>>2618819
I always loved your style anon, just run with it
>>
File: 1459427061397.png (122KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1459427061397.png
122KB, 480x358px
>>2618759
>the pic
A person who can actually draw wouldn't bother with your shit, so how about you look at the critique instead of the person giving it.

Also thanks for the link, they seem to have some pretty good stuff.
>>
>>2618811
I'm so sorry anon. Best thing to do is to understand that people like that are just toxic, and forget 'em. They'll only hold ya back. Unless they actual have useful criticism. Sometimes people do, sometimes they don't. It may be possible that your work doesn't have strong appeal and have too much of a focus on realism but not aesthetic. Just a thought?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1200x1200px
>>2618819
Hey anon, you create art on a medium.

Just wanted to let you know that.
>>
>>2619046

i only used the pic cause i just wiped my computer clean and have nothing else aside from facebook art memes

so pic not related
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.