[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in order to get good you must study 6 to 8 hours plus every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>in order to get good you must study 6 to 8 hours plus every day
Does this incude breaks or should you use a count down timer that only counts down when your doing your work?
>>
>>2616457
idk just do it
>>
>>2616457
are u capable of thinking?
is time spent not drawing count as drawing?
is time asleep counted as time awake?
>>
>>2616871
When someone says they work 40 hours a week they don't account for breaks, plus Feng says some students study for 16 hours or more a lnd they have to take breaks at least a few times a day
>>
>>2616457
no breaks and it should be 12 to 16 hours a day to actually "git gud"
>>
File: 1468920976633.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468920976633.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
Routine is crucial. If you can't do 8h a day, start of with 1h of work, and 1h of break, until 8 hours pass. Every day add up 15 minutes to your working hours, and keep adding up, until you feel comfortable with it. If you can't do it, then keep jerking off and never come back. It'll better for us and you.
>>
>>2616457
>>2616978
Nah mate it's actually 19.45 hours to git good. Man, who the fuck cares. Stop counting the hours and just draw. If you draw completely focused an hour a day for a year, you're going to see good results. Same for if that's 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever. Constantly worrying and thinking you need to draw x hours is stupid, just practise right. Quality not quantity.
>>
>>2616978
30 hrs a day here, get on my level son
>>
I never got this whole "you must draw x amount of hours a day or you will never get good" mentality.

You're going to get good faster by drawing more obviously, but it's not like you're never going to get good by drawing 2 hours a day instead of 16 hours a day.
It will take a lot longer but you'll still see improvement.
Just draw as much as you want to depending on how fast you want to improve and how much time you want to do other shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.