[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to commission some work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: winterscoming.jpg (275KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
winterscoming.jpg
275KB, 752x1063px
I'm looking to commission some r-18 art work. I don't hang around /ic/ much so I'm sorry if this is out of place/socially unacceptable here.

Basically very vanilla stuff, nothing anyone would find disgusting or anything like that, in the format of maybe one page of a doujin. Uncoloured is fine. I already have exactly what I want in mind.

If anyone can give me any recommendations, or drop contact info so I can contact you, that would be nice. I have a budget of $150 but it's fairly flexible.

Again sorry if this is out of place, I didn't see anything in the rules.
>>
>>2615731

>gets super happy because I could use the dough to help pay for my plane ticket home

>sees its a comic styled commission

>cries internally

Well I'm sure plenty of people will do this commission, but honestly if you have 150 of flexible money you might as went contact artists you like directly instead of this board.
>>
>>2615731

If that's the quality you want in the op pic nobody here can reproduce that.
>>
>>2616059
There are people here who could reproduce that. They just don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>2616064

No, no there isn't. Not you, not anyone in las, not anyone in the stylization thread nor the promotional thread. The few anime illustrators that drop by this board from /jp/ don't count and out of all of them only 1 guy can do a better job if he attempts to draw in a comic book fashion.
>>
>>2615731
The author of the drawing OP posted accepts commissions, I guess. Search for eudetenis.
>>
>>2616073
the 'better than 98.35% of /ic/' meme is real
>>
>>2616115
>eudetenis
no wonder I thought of him when looking at the pic. Now I know for sure he is >>2616121
99.35% better than everyone here.
>>
>>2616123
For what I know, it's a "she".
>>
>>2616169
I thought it was a joint penname and it's actually 2 people.
>>
Hey op
I can do some commisson works in this kind of style if you want. I can do it digitally
>>
>>2616073
I don't feel offended since I know I can't top OP pic, but there's lot of better artists in all those threads. Just because they don't draw in the exact same style doesn't make them inferior
>>
>>2615731
Hit me up
[email protected]
>>
File: Scan_Pic0064~01.jpg (1MB, 1698x2198px) Image search: [Google]
Scan_Pic0064~01.jpg
1MB, 1698x2198px
>>2615731
I'll do it.

[email protected]

http://redmatsumoto.tumblr.com
>>
>>2616073
Thats alotta projection there, friend
>>
Polite sage but I found someone in another thread and contacted them and they did a very good job on the sketch so I decided to go along with them! No longer looking for anyone anymore. Polite sage and thanks for your time
>>
>>2616051
Nice blog
>>
>>2617908
>http://redmatsumoto.tumblr.com

why are you trolling this clearly autistic person?
>>
>>2615731
OP, pssst, you still here?
>>
>>2616073
>impressed by a cockeyed moe shit
ngmi
>>
>>2620316
Your mother is cockeyed but that didn't stop me from giving her my cock.
>>
>>2620318
So that's why she borrowed my magnifying lense.
>>
File: 1462463470759.jpg (134KB, 953x988px) Image search: [Google]
1462463470759.jpg
134KB, 953x988px
>>2616064
>There are people here who could reproduce that.

baka desu senpai
>>
>>2620276
Yes, I am. I got a sketch from the artist today, I'm very pleased with it. Can't wait for it to be finished to be honest. Wish I had half as much talent as some of you do.
>>
File: wip-r.png (185KB, 483x722px) Image search: [Google]
wip-r.png
185KB, 483x722px
>>2615731
i dont have much experience i that area but i can do it brah... here is a sample, note from deviantart if you interested.
http://antiartian.deviantart.com/
>>
>>2620361
can you post the work here?
>>
Hey, you can check out my commission info here.
http://kingvego.deviantart.com/journal/Commission-Price-Updates-609092097

The work I'm posting here is a commission I recently finished.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.