[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going or buying a thu tv ticket?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Anyone going or buying a thu tv ticket?
>>
4th edition is coming? where is being held?
>>
>>2615317
Tróia, Portugal
>>
I will go for the second time, this year's ticket is so expensive
>>
>>2615306

Sadly my social skills are not up to par. I wouldn't make any friends, I'd just creep people out because I'm awkward in a intense way. So that would be a no
>>
still waiting for streams and downloads from the last show

some one posted some of them here before his streaming service got pulled down got to watch adrian smith's presentation which was rad!

there is also one in poland this year in october i think? tickets $300 ? not as many famous artists in that one
and every year they have one in Adeliade Australia over 4 days is super expensive.....
i would have thought the USA would do these type of things annually?!?!?!?!??
>>
>>2618564
im happy you liked it
>>
>>2618737
please stream again!!!!!
>>
>>2618522
iktf
>go to workshop
>get stressed out & don't talk to anyone
>probably said less than 50 words over 4 days
>accidentally won a raffle on the last day & spaghettied everywhere due to the attention

[spoiler]i also ended up crushing real hard on a dude [/spoiler]
even thinking about it now makes me feel sick
at least the food was good
>>
>>2618737
ty for the kjg one

>the crow is quiet, the tribe is in unison, the master is at work

or whatever he said, I am sure the meme would have caught on if the video was free for everybody to watch
>>
File: 1444225536206[1].jpg (30KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
1444225536206[1].jpg
30KB, 526x394px
Will buy a ticket for the TV stuff. last year was pretty rad.
btw, does anyone know what's up with this one recruitment day? How does that work?
>>
>>2618519
I'm going too where do you want to meet up and fuck.
>>
>>2619165
Big room where each recruiter has their own little interview area (some couches and chairs). You queue up all day for a handful of portfolio reviews basically.
>>
>>2618931
Don't worry girl, no need to stress too much. You can just talk to people and they'll be happy to talk to a woman no matter how much spaghetti you drop so just feel free to do whatever.
>>
I bought thu tv, might do it again. Not gud enought to go there yet, nor willing to burn savins neither. next year. Senpaitachi who attended last year, how much was it for the whole trip? 1-2k €?
>>
File: 1465857481180.jpg (128KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465857481180.jpg
128KB, 1440x1080px
>>2619351
Meeting at troia would be nice, but fucking with me would mean you're a huge faggot
>>
>>2618943
wow im surprised you remember that. I actually recorded some of the lectures. I was gonna post them but i feel kinda guilty and i haven't compressed them yet.
>>
>>2619440
Nah you're fine as long as balls don't touch.
>>
File: 1352431602843.jpg (91KB, 533x557px) Image search: [Google]
1352431602843.jpg
91KB, 533x557px
>>2619376
>girl
>>
>>2619376
Workshops are sausagefests dude. There were like 3 girls at THU last year.
>>
File: f.jpg (2MB, 886x1147px)
f.jpg
2MB, 886x1147px
>>2619626
Do you have the Craig Mullins ones?
Can you upload them
>>
bought thuTV

early ticket is 95€ after robbery, I mean taxes
last year there was a lot of shitty content, but some really gold stuff

I think it really lacks conferences on the bussiness side of things, we need an art trump
>>
>>2620133
yea i recorded all the craig ones
>>
>>2621041
doing god's work anon
>>
>>2615306
Is the Korean oktopus gonna be there this year?
>>
>>2621125
i'll upload them as soon as i get home
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.