[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheldon Borenstein vs Glenn Vilppu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: whichonehasmorefeeling.jpg (221KB, 895x332px) Image search: [Google]
whichonehasmorefeeling.jpg
221KB, 895x332px
Joined NewMasterAcademy cause Vilppu fanboy. Ran into Borenstein's videos, look interesting. Can't decided which one to watch first.

Thoughts?
>>
Vilppu ofc
>>
>>2615098
>(((Stein)))
>>
Go with Vilppu, he will teach you to feel things you never even considered feeling before, maybe you thought it was inappropriate to be feeling such things but he will cast away all of your doubts with his nurturing touch. To really get 100% out of his course you need to feel him and allow him to feel you in return. But it's up to you it depends how you feel about it, I don't know this Borenstein guy but I've got a feeling you would benefit more from Vilppu's services, you feel me man?

>>2615118
KEK
>>
>>2615118

Even has a Jew nose.
>>
Vilppu, always Vilppu
>>
borensteins fucking annoying
when he started drawing with the snickers bar i couldnt take it anymore
>>
>>2615098
Vilppu
>>
>>2615138
>>2615135

He is a Jew, he talks about it sometimes. He's a good professional, but as a teacher I would say go with Vilppu. He taught at San Jose college and Chapman College.
>>
Watch both, but Vilppu comes first.

Not many teachers online better than Vilppu.
>>
Steve Huston
>>
>>2615147
lmao what a snickers bar?
>>
>>2615252
Sheldon tries to appeal to the kydz so he makes a lot of annoying jokes while teaching

in one episode he got out a snickers bar and started drawing with it
>>
>>2615098
Is it bad that I saw the pic first and instantly thought guy on the right was a Jew only to find out that he is indeed one?
>>
>>2615098
sheldon is a student of vilppu.
>>
>>2615254
Him doing that was great, actually. That's not even a joke for the sake of a joke (he has some REALLY BAD jokes, too-along with some genuinely funny material in my humble imho opinion). It was an important lesson.
>>
>>2615147
But that was actually important, it shows that fundamentals allows you to draw with anything
>>
Both. The same information from different perspectives and different communication methods will give you a broader understanding.
>>
>>2615254

That was a milkyway bar you dipshit
>>
>>2615448
/fit/ hating landwhale detected

man the harpoons fellow men
>>
>>2615098
Watch neither and go back drawing you stupid fuck
>>
>>2615528

nobody take this bait seriously please
>>
So Vilppu it is. Granted, I'll watch the jew afterwards, but just wanted to know which one to approach first. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>2615678
>Facts are bait
K dude, enjoy your theory books while all the others learn to draw
>>
On the topic of New Jews Academy, anyone figure out how to download the videos? I'm in the red and can't keep paying them at the moment.
>>
Vilppu is his former teacher, so it'd be logical to start with him and then look at a different perspective by Bernstein.

>>2615147
That's to prove all the newbies that tools don't matter in the slightest, you dip.
>>
>>2615764
On google chrome, just turn your html layout on via Inspect (run mobile), refresh the page, then download whatever the fuck media it's playing under. Spoilers; it's going to be the largest file on that list.

SHIT ISN'T HARD, ANON!!
>>
>>2615804
It's too confusing. Maybe I'm just too stupid.
>>
>>2615817
No, you're just a lazy faggot

Not gonna make it at this rate
>>
File: 1444851665938.png (1MB, 670x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1444851665938.png
1MB, 670x1434px
his point is to stop worrying about your tools so much, it's the knowledge and skills that matter.
>>
>>2616873
That pic makes me really happy for some reason
>>
>>2616873
But Vilppu said there are no rules, only tools
does this mean none of this shit matters?
>>
>>2617054
you're a tool
>>
>>2615098
>(((stein)))
>>
>>2615098
vilppu is the best. sheldon learned his shit off of vilppu. best to go to the source. vilppu will teach you the ways of the flow, and when you master it you will be an art jedi.
>>
>>2616873
LMAO THIS PIC. DAT ASS THOUGH.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.