[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kim Jung Gi destroyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kim-Jung-Gi-Dragon-Banquet-site.jpg (1MB, 2424x1780px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jung-Gi-Dragon-Banquet-site.jpg
1MB, 2424x1780px
This guy is sooo much better than him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2g5qbvb7F4

He uses freakin MS PAINT

MS PAINT

I bet Kim Jung Gi can't do anything remotely close

Just compare the pic in the op to the vid
>>
>>2614622
How is this related to Kim Jung Gi
>>
File: 1468129054763.png (237KB, 351x358px) Image search: [Google]
1468129054763.png
237KB, 351x358px
>>2614626
Using certain phrases makes for a tastier bait.

I estimate 20-30 (You)s for OP.
>>
this isnt art

this is bullshit for manchilds and other plebarians

once eye dont know where to look and then when finding something it only sees childish bullshit with no higher aestethic
>>
>>2614622
Never go full retard.
>>
>>2614622
ITT: kim jun gi defense force
>>
>>2614723
Art is subjective.
>>
Seems like a lot of time and effort for something so inherently bland and boring.

At least i can jack off to some of KJG's stuff. And watching him draw in real time is exciting.
>>
I recommand stealing the thread for something less ''baity''

in a interview, kjg said when he started drawing, he would watch a movie (and he gave robocop as example) and try to draw afterwards stuff from the movie, imagining himself in the middle of the action or somewhere around there

he said that the drawings woudn't turn out how he wanted, but after a few times of watching the movie again, drawing, watching the movie again, drawing, and so on it would start to be come better

what do you guys thinks? is this the key of learning to draw without ref?
>>
>>2615333
Sounds like some bullshit trick. How are you sure he didnt make that up?
>>
>>2615344
let's not forget kjg is the saitama of drawing, doing a mediocre training, but doing it everyday with no exception

one brush man

and besides, why would he lie?
>>
>>2615344
How is that a "bullshit trick"? That's simply being observant and training to memorize and visualize what you saw. That's the very idea behind how to expand your visual library and get better at drawing from imagination.
>>
>>2614622
>OH MAN THIS GUY IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL IN ART THAN THAT OTHER KOREAN FUCK HE'S THE NEW FINAL BOSS OF DRAWING HE'S GOT 9000 POINTS IN PEN AND A LEVEL 50 PENCIL CALLUS I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM A REAL MASTER THAT CAN REDRAW SISTINA CHAPEL IN THIRTEEN SECONDS WITH THE STILUS IN MY LEFT NOSTRIL AND PUTTING A MARTINI IN THE HANDS OF EVERY CHARACTER ALL WHILE I SIP BORSCH FROM A TAXIDERMED DODO WITH THE LIGHTS OUT ON A MONOCYCLE MADE OF PRESSED METAPHORES
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.