[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Sketch ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2961x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2961x3024px
Hey guys.
I Never tried drawing anything but i'm really into dark and Scary, maybe "depressing" Art.
So I just decided to give it ago and draw something.
I Know its not much, but do you think its any good? I honestly think its not that Bad, but im just a newbie.
>>
I like the aesthetic. TO the right of the guy hanging I noticed there is an outline of a bigger guy. Maybe try to embellish that a little more, so it looks like the guys spirit leaving his body or something.
>>
>>2614450
thank you!
the outline is there becaus i first tried drawing some scarey "slenderman-like" thing, but it sucked so i tried to erase it.
but i really like your idea with the spirit leaving the body. gonna try that!
>>
>>2614442
btw, feel free to share your first tries of drawing!
>>
>>2614543
First tries of drawing? When you were a kid, didn't you ever draw anything?
>>
At least you didn't post in the specified thread for your shitty art and made your own. That would have been against the rules.
>>
>>2614442

the most artistic thing to do would be to recreate your own art.
kill yourself faggot.
>>
I think try and add more shading in the sky and stuff. Maybe some clouds could be nice
>>
>>2614675
this, something to darken the edges to make it feel more depressing.

i still like it a lot, reminds me of an album cover.
>>
>>2614442
Have you tried studding the sticky?

No need to make your own thread.
>>
>>2614442
Add one or two zombies, than your drawing would be perfect.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.