[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my shitty art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ssin.png (41KB, 406x541px) Image search: [Google]
ssin.png
41KB, 406x541px
Note: Mind the shitty style, i just want help with anatomy and dicks
>>
Pretty gay
>>
>2609870
True
>>
Pretty fucking gay desu senpai
>>
>2609885
s-sempai
tickle my bum hole
>>
>>2609876
>>2609906

are you retarded or do you not know how to reply to posts correctly
>>
Whoops, just noticed the
'reply to'
I guess both
>>
>>2609849
1- That looks nothing like the sniper, and if you wanted to take creativity freedom to change his style a little, then why didn't you change the hands?. They look like Proteus syndrome.
2-Those lines are fucking crap. clean them
3-You didn't follow any body drawing techniques and you just made up shit didn't you?

TL;DR: Read the sticky, learn to god damn draw, and then there will be something to improve. There are just so many times people can say "That looks badly drawn". People wont tell you what is wrong because everything is wrong.
>>
>>2609849
>Shitty style
>style meme
You're not at a level where you can talk about "style" yet. You hide behind style because you're afraid to be told that your drawings are shit (which at they are, at this point). Why would you make your own thread asking for advice on anatomy and dicks? You have to learn it properly. Read the sticky, watch Vilppu, feel the form and anatomy.

Did you want a redline? There's not much point of redlining newbies like you, since it only helps for that one drwaing, because you lack knowledge of basically everything, so you will be back with the next drawing,a sking /ic/ to draw that one for you too. Learn properly, then ask for redline for corrections on your (anatomically correct) drawings.
>>
The dickhead is pretty pointy, j less that's some furry thing
>>
>>2613361
why are you bumping this shit thread?
>>
>>2613378
the drawing is fine. I have been drawing all my life. i'm not the biggest stickler for anatomy or a comic book artist or anything but still.
>>
>>2613399
>the drawing is fine
Just because you've been drawing your whole life doesn't mean you're good you mouth breathing autist.
You're probably on a similar level as op
>>
File: imminentProspects.jpg (37KB, 1088x726px) Image search: [Google]
imminentProspects.jpg
37KB, 1088x726px
Looking for constructive critique of my art.
>>
>>2613399
>the drawing is fine
>>
>>2613823
Okay heres my critique
1. You think youre being funny but youre not, add some more humor
2. Youre a lot dumber than you think you are so go to college
3. You cant draw so how about fucking off and learning you shitter
4. Unoriginal boring meme 0/10 see first point
>>
>>2613820
i almost have an art degree dummy....inb4 that doesn't mean anything
>>
>>2609849
Those dicks aren't large enough!
>>
>>2613937

That doesn't mean anything.
You're proving it, as well.
>>
>>2614496
art school failed to make me a good critic of anime art wow i want my money back
>>
>>2609849
>>2609876
>>2609906
>>2609928

>that name
>that art style
>the self loathing
>newfaggotry

Go back to Tumblr.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.