[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hila h3h3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: heavy_1thumb.jpg (80KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
heavy_1thumb.jpg
80KB, 350x495px
What do you guys think of Hilas art?
link to her website for more pics http://www.hilaklein.com/
>>
I like the way they've developed. The pictures that look like they are from a zine are more interesting than celebrety photo redraws. So it feels like the person is moving somewhere but they aren't ripe jet.
>>
>>2608466
Looks like the same puerile shit Carroll Dunham excretes on a regular basis.
>>
I like it
>>
>>2608466
hila is a jew

>Moleskine paper
and also a shill
>>
you wouldn't be talking about it if h3h3 weren't that popular
>>
>>2608466
Looks pretty "much style" to me

Maybe it appeals to some people but to me it just looks like ass
>>
>>2608774
this
Just another example of how the value of modern art is determined by how popular the artist is
>>
>>2608774

duh

the thread was what you think of her art
>>
>>2608466
Some of it is kind of appealing but it looks like her skills are really lacking. I think she went to an art school too so im surprised by how weak her stuff is. It also irks me that a lot of the stuff she's selling look like simple doodles yet they sell for like 200 for the original. I'm assuming pic related went for atleast 100 buckaroos. But more power too her I guess, she's doing something she enjoys and I guess people like her work so good for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (855KB, 1394x1776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
855KB, 1394x1776px
>>2609633
Forgot the pic.......
>>
>>2609563
duh
that it's not worthy of discussion
>>
Amatuerish but i love h3h3 so couldnt be bothered less
>>
>>2609633
Didn't she go to a film school? I remember Ethan and Hila mentioned that she had a film to make for an assignment in their QA video.
>>
Her art is better suited for a children's picture book or something. She really needs to work on her technique because it looks like a 5th grader colored it in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.