[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking savage!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: Ci51sQKVAAIP9AC.jpg (131KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
Ci51sQKVAAIP9AC.jpg
131KB, 600x817px
Fucking savage!
>>
kim jung il bringing the bants
>>
>>2606889
great comeback

>wow, the anatomy on this is really bad
>lol she's not real bud so it's okay :^)
>>
>>2606918
Some artist's just can't handle any kind of criticism even if you are obviously joking
>>
>>2606918
The entire scene is surreal you fuckwit. Teacher won't notice a student brought a rifle to class and is currently sniping from the classroom window?
>>
>>2606918
>>2606918
>some autist makes a stupid comment trying to show how smart he is
>Kim lets him know no one is impressed
>hur dur great comeback >:^(
Nice try Cody
>>
>>2606918
>wow, the anatomy on this is really bad
He didn't even imply that though.
>>
>>2606940
He was making a false analogy, either because he is trolling or because he is too dumb to think logically.
>>
>>2606918
Kill yourself Cody.
>>
>>2606932
no shit you fucking mouth breather. the point was that it was a weak retort to an obviously silly comment.

>>2606939
>Kim lets him know no one dares trump his own autism

>>2606940
I know he didn't, just saying it's a petty response to a comment that didn't need one, and could also be used for any typical criticism.
>>
>>2606946
no, you're just too fucking retarded to realize it wasn't an analogy.
>>
this thread is hilarious
>>
this thread is sad
>>
>>2606951
>petty
Projecting, Kim's a big guy, he responded out of courtesy but obviously that has rustled some jimmies.
>>
File: 1457924614190.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1457924614190.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>2606971
>>
>>2606889
that a pretty silly comment but wow, guess kjg took that personally.
>>
>>2606971
>Projecting
wut

it is pretty petty, if he responded to every retarded comment he'd have no time to draw

>mfw this whole thread is petty and the above point is painfully relevant here
>>
>>2606971
U U
U U
>>
File: 1451782314781.jpg (96KB, 651x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451782314781.jpg
96KB, 651x768px
Who cares.
>>
>aiming directly at your target instead of positioning to account for wind speed and distance, showing that the artist believes rifles are lasers
>rifle not properly shouldered, sitting casually in their desk at an awkward angle
>putting your eye that close to the scope while wearing glasses, guaranteed to not have an eye after firing if it's shooting anything more than 5.56
>closing one eye
>the way it's mounted will cause it to fall off the window once it's fired

The artist obviously has talent but doesn't have nearly as much skill. A skilled artist would take care to move her into a position that would be more realistic, this wouldn't detract from the surrealism and would amplify it. A skilled artist would study the subject of what they're working on rather than using half-guesses, and would apply the knowledge they learned in an intelligent way. Putting her weight on her books would cause them to slip, and even a little bit of movement would destroy her aim causing her to constantly readjust.

This image could very easily be put together far better but wasn't, and the artist's excuse is that it was fictional. While the work may be fictional their folly isn't.
>>
>>2606889
thought my little kimy jung gi would know this, don't South koreans have to serve in the army?
>>
why are they all sitting on handkerchiefs?
>>
>>2607079
The artist's excuse which everyone seems not to notice is that she's making beginner mistakes because she's a beginner. The reason why he KJG gave a petty response is because there are probably a lot of people that criticize this image and why she's not shooting like a NAVY SEAL without thinking of the fact that she's just a high school girl and would probably have never shot before, which is probably the case considering the expression on her face. If they left it as the idea that she doesn't know how to shoot, that would be fine, but everyone extends that idea into "KJG doesn't know how guns work."
>>
>>2607100
diaper pads, potty training doesn't start till later in korean schools.

>>2607079
is it just me or is that barrel also fuck huge for what it's implied to be, even if you discount the suppressor?
>>
>>2607079
b-but a schoolgirl is jealous! please laugh at my fisheye drawing :(
>>
Key, you can detect a little bit of butt hurt in Kim's comment. But why? It's such a trivial comment
>>
File: 1462406803284.jpg (108KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462406803284.jpg
108KB, 685x600px
>>2607079
Y'all faggots are biting
>>
This >>2606902
"triggered" me haha, get it?
>>
>>2607122
I doubt he gave it as much thought as you're assuming, especially considering his response.

Also your post was not the artist's excuse, it was the commenter's point. To which the artist's excuse was "she's not real bro, it's just a prank"

It's likelier that kim jung il didn't know or didn't care enough to portray it correctly since most people would be fine with it.

If your analysis is true, his response is doubly retarded because all he'd have to say was 'yes, she is a newbie'.

He's not the first artist, and certainly won't be the last, when it comes to taking artistic license and making factual errors by portraying something in a way that conforms to most people's misconceptions.

Sounds like he's just miffed that someone pointed it out instead of extending the suspension of disbelief to cover his errors. >>2607079 is on point there.
>>
>>2607131
its a suppressor
>>
>>2606956
So you really do think Kim has shit anatomy? Or you just don't know what an analogy is?
>>
>social media drama
is this /v/
>>
Everybody exit this thread and fucking draw
>>
>>2606932
>>2606939
>>2606949
Fuck off gook
>>
File: 1464574333883.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464574333883.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>2607183
fucking this, remember to sage
>>
>>2607079
Dude, you know he went to the military for 2 years, right?
>>
>>2607251
damn, he has even less of an excuse to fuck up this badly.
>>
nobody notices the dumb looking hair? A high-school girl with a toupee. she has the hairline of a 30 yr old. Of all the artistic choices why this one?
>>
>>2607179
neither, you're just plain stupid or being purposefully obtuse. it wasn't an analogy and wasn't meant to be an analogy. it was an example to highlight the silliness of the response. like

>wow, the colors are off
>"it's not real"

>those chairs sure do look uncomfortable
>"they're not real"

>dude the shadows are all over the place
>"isn't real man"

yeah no shit, drawings aren't real. more likely, Kimchi's just pissed off because some knucklehead pointed out an error in the portrayal of his main subject.

and in case you decide to shitpost some more in order to bump this idiotic thread, I am not now implying that his colors are off, or his shadows are all over the place, or that artistic fundamentals are the same as subject composition.
>>
>>2607265
So it's the latter. Got it.
>>
>>2607251
>>2607258
Korean military system is not like US army.

Korean military provides only primal practices. such as digging holes with shovel, make tents... etc. well occasionally they goes to firing range but they must fire on semi-auto mode. because reasons. most Korean soldiers doesn't even allowed to use any attachments ( so, iron sight only. ). extremely few soldiers ever fire special weapons such as sniper rifle. they practice throwing grenade only once in a military time.

despite all that bullshit tier "army", Korean male must go to military by 2 years. It's basically same as slavery. their monthly payment is about 200 dollars. ( not to mention Korea has conscription system. )
> mfw I have to do that shit because I' Korean.
>>
>implying kjg knows english
>implying he's the one posting his drawings on social medias and he's the one reading and commenting on those posts
>>
>>2607269
oh, you're legitimately mentally retarded and not trying to be obtuse.

got it.
>>
>>2607079
I'll give you a *tips fedora* along with this (You)

>talent
lmao
>skill
Nice arbitrary definition.
>this wouldn't detract from the surrealism and would amplify it.
Opinions
>>
>>2606889

ITT: socially inept assburgers getting defensive when called out on their shit. "b-but its not scientifically accurate! let me offer muh superior knowledge on the subject!" do fuck off please
>>
>implying there isn't a gundam behind her ready to protect her from gunfire.
>>
As if Kim Jung Gi manages his english social network accounts.
>>
>>2607446
the only guy with brains in this thread.
KJG can't speak or even read english. Notice
how when he signs his book sketches he gets the name of the person handed to him on a piece of paper and just redraws it.
It was probably his french manager JD or whatever he's called
>>
>>2607079
please
>>
>>2607450
>the only guy with brains in this thread.
ahem, >>2607291
the lack of (you) disappoints me
>>
>>2607293
>wasn't meant to be an analogy. it was an example to highlight the silliness of the response.

Literally an analogy. You compared the actual situation to a supposedly analogous situation to illustrate a point.

Study up on the English language if you really want to keep this up.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 311x400px
>>2607079
>>
>>2606932
Surrealism does not negate criticism.
>>
>>2607534
Depends on the criticism. If it's criticism of the realism of a surreal scene, then it's pretty silly and pedantic.
>>
>>2606946
It wasn't a false analogy. You can't just spout the names of fallacies when they aren't there. The two are equivalent.

Especially since the original is a fallacy in on itself. Since its raising the bar of what can be criticized.
>>
>>2607540
All he did was infer that she is new to sniping from her use of the rifle. He didn't even say it was a flaw.
>>
>>2607545
Then you have autism if you can't extrapolate his actual implication because the alternative would be that what the guy said was part of the artist's intentions, which is very unlikely.
>>
wtf i hate Kim Jung il now
>>
>>2606889

Here's a potential explanation, considering how nobody in the classroom gives a fuck: she's part of the Snipers Club, and is using her weapon only to spy on her school crush. Since she has no intention to fire, all problems are now solved.

> Also, she's not real, you know

Seriously, let a korean girl have her fun with guns. It isn't more realist than an old chinese dude coocking a mermaid in front of customers.
>>
>>2606932
The scene could take place in America
>>
Maybe we can attract all the shitposting to this thread
>>
Whats going on here is a bunch of no skill plebs trying to pick apart inconsequential details about and image that's light years better than anything they can or ever will make. Why? Because it makes them feel important, like they can see something no one else can and that makes them special.

The reality?

If Gi wanted to he could have drawn everything in the scene "better" but in the time he had allotted this is what he did. He probably drew it in a few hours then moved on with his life rather than beating a dead horse in some vein attempt to appease autist morons who wouldn't buy his shit anyway. Meanwhile he's produced hundreds, if not thousands, of images since this and is making bank. On IC however throngs of NEETs sit comfortably in their mothers basements eating the Cheetos she bought for them while they endlessly nit picking shooting stances on an image they couldn't even trace properly.

Have fun never making it morons.
>>
>>2609206
>plebs
>2016 still using that word
>4ever15
>>
>>2609170
kek
>>
>>2606889
He should have replied something like "I can tell by the poor anatomy lmao kill urself nigger"
>>
>>2606889
Her reply was pretty mean spirited

He should reply 'well fuck you too gook cunt :^)'
>>
File: 1467873838276.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1467873838276.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>2607079
Teach me your ways of the bait. How do I get unlimited (You)s?
>>
>>2607548
>Muh autism
What are you talking about?

>Draws sniper going out the window
>Guy interprets that she must be new
>Obviously that wasn't what the artist intended him to think
>Artist rights it off with obvious irrelevancy, 'hurr durr she's not real' switch your brain off.
>You come along and act like the commenter was in the wrong for actually looking at and interpreting the piece.

I think you might really be the one with autism anon. It doesn't matter whether it was the artist's original intention or not.

It's not the end of the world, its still a good picture, but that comment is a legitimate interpretation.
>>
File: 1468791148510.png (485KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468791148510.png
485KB, 640x480px
>this fucking thread
one of the most worthless discussions I've seen
go back to studying you pack of idiots
>>
>>2610255
>implying the people ITT draw
>>
>>2607541
>DAE leddit XDDD??? i am very smart my iq is over 500 Lolll!!! XD
>>
>>2609222
>not using pleb ironically
welcome newfag
>>
>>2611006
>not using unironically
your new is showing
>>
>>2606889
Doesn't KJG have terrible english?

Pretty sure somebody else manages his account
>>
>>2606889
>savage
Yeah he's so savage he can't handle criticism
WHAT A FUCKING SAVAGE
>>
> She's not holding a sniper rifle correctly
> The classroom doesn't seem to care that she has a weapon at school!
> topkek XDDDDDDD
I swear to God, military spergs are the worst.
>>
>>2607528
He would be fine if he was correct at all.
>>
File: 1469015837098.jpg (102KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1469015837098.jpg
102KB, 258x245px
>>2609206
>artist making """"bank""""
>getting into art for money
/ic/ humor thread?
>>
>>2611234
dumb frogposter
>>
These threads are garbage, can we make this an art board again? Seriously just discuss art and post your own, that's it.
>>
I never use the "jealous" -card.

But goddamn there's a lot of jealousy ITT.
>>
>>2607298
Show us your art.
>>
File: mermaid.png (3MB, 1920x1410px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.png
3MB, 1920x1410px
thought this was fascinating,
3d work by Rocky Meng https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1049287
>>
>>2611949
Its really cool but at the same time creepy, I find the sketch so much more appealing.
>>
>>2606889
Weak response.

Could have just said "haha yeah, good point! should have been more aware of that". Nobody would think he was some sort of careless hack, they'd instead see him as a humble dude who doesn't take things too seriously. The reader's immediately response would then be "not really a big deal" instead of it being "uhh that's fucking stupid no shit it's not real"
>>
>>2612254
or he could have also said "lol yeah she is a newbie"
>>
>>2611949
That cut shows that they already drained all the blood out of her, yet she's blushing.
>>
>>2612258
She is not real, you know :)
>>
>>2611949
It's fascinating how every little liberty taken by the 3D guy makes the image a lesser one overall.
>>
>>2612298
The correction of anatomy and perspective distortion in the render really hits it home that it's better to make things more readable or exaggerated in illustration than accurate.
>>
>>2607079
/k pls leave
>>
>>2612261
BURN!

Mr. Kim please teach me how to draw like you, but 1st teach me how to brutally rape idiots online with your replies
>>
>>2612258
>>2612261
it's not kjg who added the blush but small kek were had
>>
>>2606949
who's cody
>>
>>2607079
Your autism is showing way too hard on this one. It's pretty clear that this picture merely is showing that girl's imagination, her jealousy. Do you think a schoolgirl knows how large caliber rifles work or sniper battle tactics? That's not the point of the picture. Back to /k/ with you, sperg!!!
>>
Only /ic/ could be so truly invested on something so trivial
>>
>>2607079
show us the drawings you've made that are better than kim jung gi's
>>
>>2606918

"She's a newbie" isn't a criticism though, it's a neutral observation.
It's entirely possible she was intentionally portrayed as a newbie - the fact that she's in the middle of class with her body in an awkward position is plenty enough to suggest this. Which is an important distinction since the scene is clearly not depicting a hardened marksman pursuing the light of duty, but is instead depicting a rash young girl with exaggerated teenage emotions who's been upset by a boy she presumably likes, is feeling alone and fixated in a classroom where nothing else is occupying her attention, and is surreally daydreaming away her disorganised frustration.
To depict her in the same way you'd depict a professional goes against the context.
>>
>>2607170
>I doubt he gave it as much thought as you're assuming

I doubt you've ever made any kind of serious or collaborative art if you think this is a reasonable presumption to make.
There's also the matter of intuitive decision making. You don't have to sit down and logically justify everything little decision before making it. For an experienced storyteller, many decisions, like portraying sloppy marksmanship from an upset teenage girl, simply feel right without requiring conscious reasoning.
If the girl were cold and vengeful towards this boy, portraying her as taking the shooting dead seriously and devoting every ounce of herself to it might be appropriate. But she's not cold and angry, she's upset and emotional, which doesn't gel with the extremely disciplined demeanour of an actual sniper. She's just a normal girl sitting in class, happening to notice the boy who's upset her and wishing she had a sniper rifle.

And to assign any combative/defensive intent to this exchange of two cutesy tongue-in-cheek comments is simply your own projection.
>>
The guy she's planning to assassinate is pretty cute.

I wanna draw cute boys like Kim
>>
>>2610259
implying some multitrasking of the ic chins that image came to mind ... of a vast school of idiots where some times the teacher urges everyone honestly to use their time right ,..
>>
>>2609170
THE UNITED STATES OF...

don't smear Suriname or Bolivia with their evil
>>
File: 1390690580195.jpg (86KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1390690580195.jpg
86KB, 480x640px
>>2607079
>>
>>2606889
>Someone says the fictional character is acting like a rookie

>Stating the obvious somehow proves him wrong???
>>
>>2615906
why is this guy dressed like a little girl?
>>
this board is full of idiots
>>
File: VNyk86k[1].png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k[1].png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>2616041
>>
>>2616041
>guy
That's actually a woman (pretending to know how guns work).
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.