[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Challenge saturday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: colorsnshit.jpg (236KB, 1200x785px) Image search: [Google]
colorsnshit.jpg
236KB, 1200x785px
Sup /ic/

This is you: you know jackshit about art. All you know is that there is a lot of money to be made in abstract art because people are retarded. You know how to take a shit on a painting and you have. Now you're going to sell that shit.

This is your goal: to make as much money as possible via your 'art'.

How would you go around this?
>>
It depends more on who you know and luck than the ability to sell yourself

I guess just ask around and if no one buys it call it a day?
>>
>>2604747
I'm pretty fascinated by people who have made a lot of money via this way. How did others start out?
>>
make it aesthetically pleasing by using a variety of textures and satisfying blends of colours. Create colours that fit well within the sea of other colours. Use composition to draw the eye to particularly interesting textures and colours. Use blends that evoke different emotions, or combine techniques to evoke seemingly complex emotions (eg using rough textures with soft, springlike colours wow so deep). That's basically it to making abstract art. Find your style and roll with it.

From there try to sell prints or originals from any venue you can. Selling in person is key since buyers will like to see the art right in front of them. This is easier if you can travel to small local places or legally set up on roadsides or street corners (even better around tourist areas). Don't price too high, and try to be able to pump out a decent piece of shit in a couple hours or less. Do small paintings until you can make good money on big ones. Tourists and people on drugs love this shit so festivals and "summer towns" are probably good places to start. Try to get a facebook presence and sell prints via that. Etsy is shit don't bother with it unless you're absolutely slaying.
>>
>>2606173
This is some legit advice
Have you done this before as well?
>>
Get into abstract art and trenscend it w the autism of a 1000suns
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.