[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I need help /ic/. Due to depression, a few family deaths,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: vansarki-02.jpg (36KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
vansarki-02.jpg
36KB, 500x667px
I think I need help /ic/. Due to depression, a few family deaths, being alone all day and other issues I've slowly begun drinking alcohol and smoking weed everyday. I'm at a point where I can't start my day without a little smoke or drink (mostly both) and I need to keep up my buzz throughout the day or I don't function. I basically stopped drawing and painting a few months ago because of no motivation and constant depression. I really need to get back into drawing and painting all day erryday or I'll ruin my future as well as my health.
Does anyone have experience with this sort of issue? What could help me break the cycle? I don't have any family or friends to support me and I think because there's no one in my life to judge my behaviour I'm subconsciously not giving a fuck. Halp
>>
not gonna make it
>>
>>2604676
first of all, send me 10 nude pics of you with sharpie in poopers, humping a horse etc etc along with personal name and address.

second, you have to send me drawings everyday or $5 if you don't draw for that day

quit and I post your pics and info online.

for motivation and draw purpose!!
>>
>muh depression

good lord

this isn't even the board to cry about your """""""""issues""""""""""""
>>
Seems serious why not join that draw everyday Challenge site? Mayve that will give some #motivation
>>
>>2604704
>why not join that draw everyday Challenge site

Can you recommend something? I know about the /ic/ one but I'm wondering what else is out there.
>>
>>2604676
man i've been in this state before so i feel you, try find some where quiet and sit down and try draw something out of your comfort zone, something to challenge yourself and distract yourself from the stress, maybe at the end of the day you will improve and notice changes in your drawing, that at least help to give me motivation to get through that phrase.

ignore the other troll comments.
>>
Force yourself to draw for 30min a day. You will naturally spend more than 30min. If you cant even draw 30min a day, see a psychoanalyst. Ic are no therapists.
>>
>>2604676
>I'm taking two depressants
>why am I depressed?
anon...

Drink nothing but water and tea and eat 2 raw fruits and 3 cups of veggies every day, with some carbs like rice or potatoes. Exercise and get a little sun every now and then. Figure out why you wanted to draw in the first place and then develop a project for yourself based around that. Give yourself a project to be excited about. If you still feel like shit after a couple months, see a shrink but be weary of happypills.
>>
File: 1465825718127s.jpg (2KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
1465825718127s.jpg
2KB, 83x125px
>>2604676

You ever been tested for vitamin D deficiency? I went through a period of horrible feelings of depersonalization and depression any my anxiety got much worse, then I randomly had my first physical, and it turned out I had incredibly low vitamin D levels. I went on a vitamin D supplement and within a few months those feelings went away, even though nothing much in my life change It might not work for everyone but I've heard of it helping a lot of people. I'd get tested or just start supplementing it and see what happens.
>>
>due to x, y, z
Why do you narrate yourself like this?
Your story is not very convincing anon. 0/10 c me after class
>>
>>2604676
If you're depressed then go seek professional help. Why the hell would an art board be able to solve your problem?
>>
I think this video can give you a bit of perspective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

You're deprived of human connection. I've been there before and being alone really makes the depression stew. If you really can't reconnect with friends and family, make an effort to join any kind of positive community--drawing club, pokemon go, yoga class, church, whatever. I know it's not the cure, but it's a step you can take to move forward. And while it would be great if drawing came back to you, remember that health comes before career. You can't enjoy that success if you're dead.
>>
1. I've been smoking and drinking since I was a teenager, (30 now) and I've quit and started again a bunch of times through the years.

2. I haven't drunk alcohol or smoked weed the last three years.

3. I am now better in every single way, and I thank myself everyday for stopping that shit.

4. Everytime I hear somebody complain about life or mental health, I stop listening if they tell me they do drugs or stimulants. If you are serious about anything at all, a shred of decency in your system, and you'd stay away from drugs and alcohol.

5. You got lots of time, but the universe won't take you seriously until you stop the bullshit. stay clean is your only fucking job. 2 years and you'll know if it helps or not. until then nobody cares what you say or think about shit. 2 yeras you faggot, and if you can't do it, at least have the decency to not whine about your bullshit, cause it's on you.
>>
>>2604842
pseudo science, pseudo-intelligent BULLSHIT

fuck off, you're not smart and everyone that has a brain sees that except people on your same shit-level. stupid peoplepatting eachothers backs, shut up and listen instead of spreading your shit.
>>
File: Djurdjevic.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Djurdjevic.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
If drugs are so bad how come so many outstanding artists are borderline addicts?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.