[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better anatomy book

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Anatomy 4 Sculptors.png (1MB, 882x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy 4 Sculptors.png
1MB, 882x1141px
Protip: you can't
>>
Got the pdf f a m?
>>
>>2577067
google

>>2577048
and yeah pretty much one of the best sources to learn about anatomy
>>
>>2577100
im stupid, thanks for teaching me how to internet.
>>
>>2577109
np
>>
>>2577067
for anything non fiction check library genesis
>>
>>2577048

Goldfinger is miles better than that one.
>>
>>2577100
Do you have a link that doesn't have viruses? There are a bunch of hits on the googles but they seem sketchy
>>
>>2577462
There's a link to the book in one of the book threads here.
>>
>>2577469
Towergirls thread is the best book thread lmoa

mega:///#F!es1BSKQR!spODyd0iaQmMelGA2GscFw
>>
>>2577048
Cosigned!

Very in depth, and very visual with the break downs. No need to worry about subconsciously copying another artist's style while learning the anatomy
>>
>>2577471
>>2577048

Bless you with great gains anon! I feel like I just found he holy grail of anatomy
>>
dont know if sarcasm or real....

can somebody really tell me if its good ?
>>
>>2578030
If it has muscular manly mans body on the cover, it's gut
>>
where I can download pdf?)
>>
>>2577656
Well, shit, I'm late. Here's the link anyway, in case things go sour.

Anatomy for Sculptors" by Uldis Zarins
>https://mega.co.nz/#!GIdSSZib!rI1rTzWtIiUq0Qn4ECJHU-fOhB011wFTH8Egqdguk5M
>>
>>2577048
> For sculptors

Could anybody explain why anatomy for sculptors differs from anatomy for painters?
>>
>>2578483
Literally nothing. The only important thing is that it's anatomy for artists and not for medical purpose or some other direction.
>>
>>2578483
The main difference about this book is that you're looking at 3d models instead of drawings.
>>
>>2578294
thanks anon
>>
>>2577048
There's 4 anatomy books I like. And this is one of them.

Sculptors are god tier for inserts and illustrating some of the uncovered muscle groups.
Vanderpoel for common patterns? It's very important. There is a reoccurring pattern everybody has. I want to say they're like rhythms.
Bridgman to learn to think in geometric shapes
Hampton gesture, rhythms, and putting everything together.
I'll throw in Gray's anatomy. Good to see reeeeeally detailed medical illustration.

If I had to pick for quick anatomy reference. Anatomy for sculptors is probably the best.
>>
>>2578483
I believe this book supplements a course for sculptors. It's just more helpful to see the inserts like a Lego schematic.
>>
>>2577048
Head & Neck anatomy book release fucking when?
>>
thank you

you just reminded me why i love /ic/
>>
How can a book that censors genitals even pretend to be a worthwhile anatomy book?

Name a better book? Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (62KB, 1122x564px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
62KB, 1122x564px
>>2581926
Forgot pic
>>
>>2581926
It doesn't censor anything you fool. This book is for aspiring mangaka and as a result it teaches you how to draw genitalia in the correct Japanese style. Obviously a pleb like you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>2581926
it was probably at request of the model

I don't see any other censored genitals in here.
>>
>>2581926
If you want to draw penis's so bad just google it you colossal faggot.
>>
>>2578294
Thanks anon!
>>
>>2583069
he didn't want the world to see his crooked witch-nose peen
>>
>>2577048
anatomy for the artist
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.