[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anatomy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

ITT Anatomy questions n' tips
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (92KB, 508x357px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
92KB, 508x357px
>>2557739
What would be forming this shape?
Is it the scapula, the serratus or the teres mayor?
>>
>>2557742
here is another example of the same muscle i think, im still not sure what forms its shape :(
>>
File: slide_14.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_14.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
>>2557742
>>2557769
There are 3 muscles placed on the scapula down there.
>>
>>2557739
who helped him oil his ass and back?
>>
>>2557775
op here, so after doing some research im down to assume that is the teres mayor causing that shape , i still have some doubts, because the serratus anterior is there too, but i dont think the serratus can cause such a form in the back even if super buffed
>>
File: 82njahvh.png (232KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
82njahvh.png
232KB, 500x665px
>>2557742
>>2557769
It's the teres minor/major and the infraspinatus combined. The deltoid is doing most of the work though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (384KB, 561x508px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
384KB, 561x508px
>>2557792
okay now im confused with the teres major, the serratus attaches to the back of the anterior side of the scapula (the part that we dont see) so i dont think that the serrator cause that shape and the teres major has an horizontal form, and the shape is clearly vertical
>>
>>2557797
thanks, i didn't thought about the attachment of those muscles could cause that form, now im clear i think... time to study that part, thanks again :)
>>
>>2557790

There's a special person that does that as well as make-up and hair before every professional nude photography session.

...but I would love to help to oil that butt...
>>
>>2557792
It's not about shapes. Visually the muscles intervene and a single muscle can look like several because of how the fibers run. It's about how they attaches and as such also how they contracts when you move. Also, people train them differently so the surface can look different between persons. That means that there is no default appearance like that image and instead you just need to more focus on the basic anatomy.
>>
>>2557799
The shoulder blade itself moves and check how far out it is compared to the spine and then look at the photo in the OP again.
>>
>>2557739

Retards. It's the shoulder blade. The muscles of the shoulder blades are relaxed in this picture.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.