[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoos, Tattoo art, and creative expression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: tattoo.jpg (127KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
127KB, 600x733px
Good afternoon fellow /ic/, I was browsing catalogue and saw there was no Tattoo appreciation thread, the art that speaks of ourselves. Have a tattoo that looks great? Thinking about getting one and want opinions? What are your thoughts on having them in general? Bring it all here!
>>
File: serotonin.jpg (8KB, 295x212px) Image search: [Google]
serotonin.jpg
8KB, 295x212px
I personally have been heavily considering getting a tattoo of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which of course is an important factor in happiness, sleep, mood, and may be one of the more diverse and important chemicals in your body. I wanted to get it on my shoulder or upper back that has different colors or something for the bond to represent family members and close friends, the colors being all their favorite colors, but in my head i see it looking pretty silly. Any ideas?
>>
File: le hands up grimacing man face.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
le hands up grimacing man face.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
[ - ]
>>
Looks like they dipped their hands in shit from the thumbnail
>>
>>2553562
Looks like hand cancer. Pretty dreadful thing for somebody who is drawing.
>>
File: 20160228_144910.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160228_144910.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Check out a few draft i got for a tattoo i want to do
This is what the tatoo guy drew
>>
File: IMG-20160501-WA0003.jpg (122KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160501-WA0003.jpg
122KB, 720x1280px
And this is another draft frome a girl my buddy knew
>>
File: 20150302_00002_001.jpg (326KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
20150302_00002_001.jpg
326KB, 2550x3300px
>>2553612
The perspective of the skull is a tad bit off. It looks like a sticker instead of actually appearing in the pose. Just my opinion tho
>>
>>2553484
First of all, that's henna, not a tattoo.

Second of all, if you were to tattoo the bottom of your hand, that shit would rub off to become a muddy piece of shit in less than a year.

Third of all, a lot of tattoos are trashy and are pretty shitty in general from a technical aspect.

And lastly, you sound underage as fuck so please go and stay go.
>>
File: forest tattoo1.jpg (35KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
forest tattoo1.jpg
35KB, 600x651px
I've thought about getting another tattoo for a long time but never really knew what I'd get. Recently I've been seriously set on getting a forest tattoo of some sort. Something like pic related, with a forest in a rectangle maybe with a white silhouetted animal or tree in the middle.
>>
File: forest tattoo4.jpg (71KB, 600x999px) Image search: [Google]
forest tattoo4.jpg
71KB, 600x999px
>>2555824
also stuff like this is rad
>>
>>2555825
Also I should add that most tattoos are shit. Too many non artist normies with no appreciation for design and aesthetic appeal just get the first thing that comes to mind permanently put on their body. I don't know why it's so hard for people to just take a couple of months and SERIOUSLY think about the tattoo they want. I've heard too many stories of people who soon regret the tattoo they chose.
>>
>>2553491
Oh shit I have this one
>>
why are all tattoos fucking trash? like they look cool at first but after a few months they just look like a big splotch of ink embedded into your skin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.