[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate her Drawings.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Kaan cu.png (2MB, 2229x2633px) Image search: [Google]
Kaan cu.png
2MB, 2229x2633px
Would like to know what people think about these simple drawings with Paint SAI.
>>
File: Tayoka.jpg (180KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tayoka.jpg
180KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: what have i done.png (508KB, 1267x1143px) Image search: [Google]
what have i done.png
508KB, 1267x1143px
>>
File: Arhei.png (3MB, 2893x3169px) Image search: [Google]
Arhei.png
3MB, 2893x3169px
>>
File: charaaaa2.0.png (1MB, 2617x3539px) Image search: [Google]
charaaaa2.0.png
1MB, 2617x3539px
>>
File: ahri ._..png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ahri ._..png
1MB, 848x1200px
>>
>>2540856
>>2540857
>>2540858
>>2540859
>>2540860
>>2540862

The literal depiction of cancer
>>
>>2540856
This would be better answered at Deviant Art my friend.
>>
its all shit

go to sticky
>>
If she is fourteen there is still hope. Dump the animu and start Loomising
>>
I posted some on DeviantArt but it rarely got any views so it's kind of hard to get critic.
>>
>>2540856
>her
>>
potential
>>
>>2540875
Deviantart isn't the best place to get critique, though if you want followers you gotta talk to people and fav/comment yourself (people are much more likely to interact with you if you reach out to them first).

On /ic/, there's a beginner thread >>2540540 for that kind of stuff, specifically to avoid everyone posting their own threads to ask for that kind of feedback. If you wanna draw anime/manga, which is what I'm assuming is the case, you might consider the alternative art thread instead >>2537435 because the beginner thread is centered around "traditional" drawing.
>>
>>2540856
no ears? eyebrows are a little high in my opinion for a male chin should be stronger as well, neck is also completely wrong; you havent drawn the trapezius.
>>
This is completely generic. Might be useful if you're wanting to peddle cheapo shit at an anime convention, but not much else.
>>
better than 56% of /ic/
>>
>>2540856
is that will graham
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 814x972px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 814x972px
>>
>>2545035
>implying

/ic/ has no standards :^)
>>
>>2545060
I SEE AN ISSUE WITH THIS BOARD'S TIERED AND OPAQUE CULTURES. WHEN ANON POSTS A PIECE OF POORLY EXECUTED EXERCISE AND IS MET WITH WHAT SEEMS LIKE RIDICULE TO HIM, HE WILL ASSUME THAT THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR HELP, WITHOUT GRASPING THAT HE NEVER WAS LOOKING FOR HELP HIMSELF AND HE THEN PROCEEDS TO BULLY OTHERS, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LEARN FROM THE RIDICULE WHAT HE SHOULD WORK ON, INSTEAD ALLOWING HIS MIND TO BECOME POISONED BY THE OPPOSITE OF HUMBLENESS.

FAILURE IS ESSENTIAL TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT OF ANY KIND, WITHOUT THE CERTAINTY OF DEATH A PERSON WILL NOT LEARN TO FAIL BETTER.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.