[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fug I just bought one of these not knowing it was disposable.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Fug I just bought one of these not knowing it was disposable. Is there a cartridge inside if you saw it open that you put a syringe in to refill it? Or is it eyedropper style then I could put a hole in it or saw the end off and find a way to seal it back up once it has more ink in it.
>>
pull off the back of it , it should just pop off then u can put ink into the hole and it will fill it . then pop the cap back onto it. i have one of those .
>>
it might take a little force to pull it out though, if you can pull it or you break the string off try pliers or your teeth but it will pop out.
>>
oh one last thing i forgot, when you fill it hold it over something to catch the drainage from the tip cus it will leak for a little bit to get rid of excess ink, you only need to use a very small amount of ink in it.
>>
>>2538891
>>2538896

I got that off but if you look in it looks like I'm looking at the bag of a cartridge? But I see what you are saying if you puncture that cartridge it would easily become an eyedropper type pen. But I definitely see how this is possible if I just cut it off to this cartridge so I can pull it out and fill it with a syringe.
>>
>>2539001

*back not bag. Which I mean to say that once you pull the string piece out if you flip it over the ink doesn't just spill out, which sounds like what you are describing.

It's weird there seems to be no info online about this because this thing seems so much nicer than the pentel pocket brush and it seems odd to just throw it away.
>>
>>2539006
just buy a refillable kuretake jesus, I have two and they're fucking A+ and almost the same price
>>
>>2540134
The ink dries fast on the paper? And what about on the pen? I'm not OP, but genuinely curious. Does it comes with a cap?
>>
>>2540299
yes and yes the no.7 & no.8 are both great and come with two cartridges(which actually both fit in the pen at the same time interestingly enough) just remember you have to buy the refillable cartridges separately.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.