[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artist kik / Skype / steam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-05-19-23-31-44.png (344KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-19-23-31-44.png
344KB, 1440x2560px
Let's try this.
I've been wanting to chat to more people about art and make more friends in general. So I thought it would be a good idea to post here.
I have tried on /soc/ but everyone is thirsty and such and the conversation gets a little boring.

So post your gallery and your kik or something else you use to talk to people on and let's get some chatting going.

http://chainchomped.tumblr.com
Kik is Chainchomped .

I hope to hear from someone!
>>
>>2528625
is there a reason youre too cool for the 3 already existing discord groups and the 8 skype groups?

I'm glad we can have this thread bi-weekly though,
>>
>>2528635
Link to other groups namefag
>>
>>2528646

The discord is linked to the /beg/ thread. As for the skype group you post your handle and someone will add you.
>>
I hope that one day we'll have a thread where we could share our grindr accounts
>>
>>2528635
I don't really use them that much. Skype is really slow on my mobile too.
I thought having a dedicated thread for people to add and chat with others would be pretty good.

I didn't mean to actually offend at all.
>>
Talking to other artists is a good way of motivation

bumping in interest of other artist
>>
I think this is a good idea, especially since its a topic that comes up fairly often, better to just have a dedicated thread for it.
>>
>>2531036
What messaging service are you on?
>>
File: 1402783133029.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1402783133029.gif
1MB, 260x146px
That username.
That profile pic.
>>
>>2531060
Im a shit tier beginner so I don't really have anything to share, sorry.
>>
>>2531063
>that meme reaction pic
>that blind judgement of others
>>
>>2531067
Doesn't matter. Even chatting is good!
>>
>>2531074
I have a skype, if thats ok?
>>
>>2528625
Why would you waste your time chatting with people who suck at art/life in general?
>>
>>2531154
Yeah, my name is Neoncluster on it.

>>2531159
Why would I waste my time chatting and getting to know people who share similar interests?
>>
>>2531162
sent a request, my skype is gintamaan.
>>
>>2531162
well, i think i sent it to the right person.
>>
>>2528625
I have no idea how you guys can just randomly add each other without anxiety or some shit.
>>
>>2531267
im the guy who just added OP, it took me like 2 hours due to anxiety. but I think it'd be cool to have someone to talk to, so y'know,
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (107KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
107KB, 480x270px
>>2531281
Welp, you're a better guy than me. I did it then immediately backed out, lol.

Sorry to OP for the probably weird cancelled request.
>>
>>2531287
dude do it, send us a request as well if you want. even if you just drop a line or 2 every once in a while it could still be worth it. I mean the worst thing that could come from this is you don't enjoy talking to us, in which case you can stop, no hassle.
>>
>>2531290
Aye aye, I'll do it then. I just have a habit of making a way bigger deal of things than they really are. Bah.
>>
>>2531300
good on you son.
>>
This is really cool that I'm chatting to a few people now, but people should post their own contact details too.
>>
>>2531511
What kind of people are they, don't tell me the generic stuff either
>>
>>2531515
Just people who wanna chat about art and such.
I'm willing to chat to anyone if they're cool!
>>
>>2528625
I added you on skype, I'm Viemes. I'll leave my contact info for anyone that wants to chat and share artwork and the likes:
aguas-ucia.tumblr.com (I don't post much)
>>
>>2532299
Followed you on tumblr and resent a contact request on Skype!
>>
>>2528648
It isn't in the /beg/ thread.
>>
>>2532324

It's in the new sticky; don't know why the OP left it out in the opening.
>>
https://discordapp.com/invite/0pRTOVR3wsE1urEk
>>
>>2532314
weird, I haven't received any requests on skype! you sure you spelled the name right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-01-13-52.png (73KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-01-13-52.png
73KB, 1440x2560px
>>2532337
???
Is this you?
My name is Neoncluster on Skype.
>>
File: wut.jpg (316KB, 832x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
316KB, 832x1280px
Is this thread still alive? I would love to talk to other artists, i'm in a group for artists but more is always good, my skype is adogsmoothie
>>
>>2534573
Hey man! I'll add you
>>
OP I sent you a request on Skype. My name is sayeleventh on there if anyone else wants to add me
>>
>>2535324
Added!
>>
I'd like to join the group aswell if possible, i'm only a begginer tho, my skype is nuinui782!
>>
>>2528648

the discord and skype chats are full of people who play video games all day, why the fuck would any of you join that shit?
>>
>>2536296
That's why I made this thread for people to hopefully add each other individually.
But I'm up for chatting to anyone!
>>
shit as fuck tier beginner here
skype is greedycervantes
>>
File: pensantes.png (1MB, 634x900px) Image search: [Google]
pensantes.png
1MB, 634x900px
Looking for anons to chat with in the same shit level I am at, lost as fuck but willing to improve and share art exp...
Some shit that i have done in the last three months taking art more seriously: http://lhamacornio.tumblr.com/
>>
Skype is Brodeine
Kik Is ColorType

Just decided I wanted to learn to draw like 2days ago, absolute novice
Would love to talk to anyone really
>>
Any serious aspiring animators here? Looking for someone else to walk in bahi's footsteps.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.