[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen someone in public so beatiful you had to draw them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (99KB, 806x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 806x960px
Have you ever seen someone in public so beatiful you had to draw them?
>>
I already know where this thread is going
>>
>>2527022

Fun fact: OP has a torture chamber in his 18 wheeler.
>>
>>2527022
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2527016
Yes many time but the most of the time I just went to draw the eyes or the posture
>>
Yes but I'm too scared to talk to them so I just tell to myself that I'm still getting good and I don't have time for girls only for studying.
>>
File: zjh2ps.jpg (232KB, 590x620px) Image search: [Google]
zjh2ps.jpg
232KB, 590x620px
>tfw have to conceal boner whenever i sketch from greek statues at museums

god damn those greeks knew what was up
>>
>drawing Jews

Kill yourself.
>>
go back to /pol/
>>
>>2527230
What does this have to do with that?
>>
>>2527016
I've gotten inspiration, but I don't have a photographic memory.
>>
>>2527016
Yes it was a guy who worked at a local bookstore. He had kind of a punk-emo fusion look. I asked if I could draw him and he let me sketch him for a bit during his break and was really nice about it. Later he ended up being in an art history class with me and I didn't know we even went to the same college. He sat near me a couple times but I was terrified and nervous around him and kept avoiding him. I feel so stupid for doing that now, fucking social reject that I am.
>>
>>2527348
>Yes it was a guy who worked at a local bookstore. He had kind of a punk-emo fusion look.
Troll or not, I wish I could stab you through the monitor.
>>
>>2527352
Yeah yeah, being trendy is the worst evil.
>>
>>2527016
All the time but I forget their face quickly when I get home
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-00-13-21.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-00-13-21.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Yes many times before, but its only often a glance, so when I draw them it has to just be someone sort of inspired by them. I once saw a girl in an airport and she literally took my breath away. Like not necessarily by beauty but her whole aura was genuinely so entrancing. And I saw a guy once walk past me with these crazy intense blue eyes, wearing like a prison jumpsuit?? He smiled at me and I died inside a little, he was so good looking. Anyway sorry for that ramble.

>>2527348
That's so sad. There are so many people I wish I'd spoken to or befriended.
>>
>>2527492
Yeah I wish I had followed up on it. It was worse when I saw him going around with another girl all the time next semester. But oh well. It's the worst when you see someone out on the street who looks so interesting but there's nothing you can do. A handful of times I've wanted to stop someone and ask if I could take their picture but I never get up the nerve.
>>
>>2527498
Ah that sucks. Haha yes, but unfortunately I think they would assume you were a nutter.
>>
>>2527498
Introduce yourself, then ask if they have a minute to model for you. Most people will be creeped out and tell you to fuck off, but some folks will be flattered and agree. Either way, finish by thanking them for their time and tell 'em to have a good one.

If you project a 'professional' and confident demeanor, people are more likely to agree.
>>
>>2527505
If I carried around a sketchbook like I used to, I would feel better about asking them because I could prove to them I really draw and I could draw them there. As it is now I could really only get a quick photo when those moments come and without the context it'd be weird and I think it'd take too long to convince them I'm not just being a freak. I probably could get away with it though since I live in a pretty chill area, if only I could get over my own awkwardness. I might have to make myself because I've let way too many great outfits and out of the ordinary bodies and faces get away.
>>
>>2527016
i would draw her

inside of an oven.
>>
3DPD trash can never be beautiful.
>>
>>2527751
I fucking lol'd.
>>
>>2527209
>>2527751
How do you know she's even jewish?
>>
>>2527782
idf uni
>>
File: trying to figure.jpg (107KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
trying to figure.jpg
107KB, 700x700px
>>2527797
>>
>>2527809
jidf uniform
>>
>>2527782
look at her name tag , its in hebrew/
>>
>>2527751
It must be hard to draw someone inside an oven, is the heat turned on? They tend to move around a lot when you do that. Not good for modelling.
>>
>>2527809
>>2527815
Isreali Defense Force uniform (or university) you tards
>>
>>2527016
Never, I drew girlfriends. But anyone else I just want to do a creep shot or upskirt and jerk off to.
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 640x480px
>>2527016
Not draw, more like paint.. With a off shade of white..
>>
>>2530924
>>2530920
please stop shitposting mr.phoneposter
>>
>>2530924
Who the fuck are you and why are you shitposting with an image from a game review channel? Surely there's better ones.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.