[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend calls the basics of drawing tumblr Does anyone have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (888KB, 1368x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
888KB, 1368x1001px
>friend calls the basics of drawing tumblr
Does anyone have any not gonna make it stories
>>
>>2518764
lovely artwork, is it yours?
>>
>>2518772
If I remember right, it's done by some Korean westaboo that draws fanart of american tv shows and movies on twitter.
>>
>>2518854
>westaboo
Haha is this a real term? I've never heard it before.

The drawings in OP are really strong but the painting is really weak. It's sort of strange to look at.
>>
>>2518854
If anyone knows, please share the name
>>
Maybe I'm just not autistic enough but I have no idea what your first sentence is trying to say OP
>>
>enter an online drawing competition
>the goal is to draw every day
>after a few weeks people start to stream
>one guy decides he wants to start streaming, posts a link
>The stream is a black screen with a tune singing "not gonna make it" in the background
>the guy starts autisming hard trying to get the stream to work
>he fails horribly every time he tries a new solution, we laugh at him
>cyberbullying ensues, every time someone fucks up we ask his name
>A few days later
>Decide to watch some streams for background noise
>That guy was multistreaming, seems like he finally got it to work
>He suddenly dc's
>Comes back after some time saying his PC crashed
>A few more episodes like this one happened in between and later

That guy was funny as hell. I think he has a curse or some shit on him.
>>
>>2518861
>The drawings in OP are really strong
wat
As soon as the head leaves the profile / 3/4 comfort zones, it falls apart, and the neck/shoulder connection on the same pose isn't even a side-thought. Not even getting into the hips.
>>
>>2518861
It's not. The entire world is greatly influenced by western culture post WW2, westaboo is a redundant term.
>>
>>2518869
No it ain't you're just hating m8.
>>
>>2518764
> work in a call center parttime
> we can't have paper because of security reasons, so I draw in online programs during down time
> coworkers think it's neat (I'm good enough to get paid work and entry level jobs, just not enough to live off of yet)
> one coworker is trying to do the same thing apparently
> He's at least 30, says he can draw just as well as I can, just doesn't know how to do digital art
> One of those people who spends all his time smoking weed and gaming
> He draws maybe 2 hours a week at max
> He asks me for tips and resources
> I send him the sticky and recommend some youtube artists to get started, say that he should just focus on drawing more in the first place
> He's started drawing on a whiteboard and work and showing it to me
> He's just copying stuff like deadpool off google images
> Copies aren't even close to accurate
> He talks about how he can't wait to get out of the hell hole that is this job once he gets a portfolio set up
> I'm in that exact situation but I'll actually be able to quit before the end of the year if things go well

I see people like this fairly often. It's kind of sad. People don't seem to realize how hard you're actually going to have to work.
>>
>>2520524
post work
>>
>>2520524
I'm always amazed by how many people there are out there who are completely oblivious to how bad their work is. This guy isn't alone at all.
>>
>>2518866
Fuck off Santi.
>>
>>2520524
Post yooour work then.
>>
>>2520599
Who the fuck is santi?
>>
>>2518866

Can't buy ram mang
>>
>>2518861
>>2519575
Westaboo is a term for Japanese artists, and sometimes Koreans, who draw western cartoon/comic fanart. Which is rare.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.