[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master Livestream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: ,NadarBoss.jpg (57KB, 435x556px) Image search: [Google]
,NadarBoss.jpg
57KB, 435x556px
Stay tunned
25th July
>>
>>2518685
Kek you can see he shopped a layer that was inbetween
>>
>>2518688
No
>>
>>2518685
AWESSOMMMEE!! :DD AT LAST WE GET TO SEE GOD AT WORK!
>>
>>2518688
Lol photoshopping Photoshop
I have seen it all
>>
>>2518688
Nice try, Ricky. Somebody should stick a fork in you, you're done son.
>>
>>2518846
Ricky will be die.
>>
What's the Ruler for?
>>
>>2518934
No idea
>>
>>2518685
>no defined hair's body shape
>just the top of a head with a gradient tool or soft eraser over the face
>no parts in different stages of rendering, all there from the start

how many times do we have to point out the hack he is?
>>
>>2518685
Disgusting
>>
>>2518934
he probably used the rulers to position the rectangles and didn't hide them afterwards
>>
>>2518688

I don't get it, how can you see that?
>>
File: forhashtagUnaltered9374.jpg (192KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
forhashtagUnaltered9374.jpg
192KB, 2000x1250px
>>
>>2518685

100$ says:
livestream starts with a 90% done image, he then proceeds to explain stuff while turning on and off some layers and barely doing any actual work or even painting. screencap this and confirm my prediction after the evenent, because i don't come on /ic/ often enough to keep up with threads i post in.
>>
>>2518965
kek
>>
>>2518949
He isn't a human
>>
>>2518965
plus it's just hair. He had all that time to prepare just to show us that he can draw hair? If my reputation depended on it I am pretty sure I can just memorize the location and values of a pixel groups in a reference and recreate it live.
>>
>>2518685
where's the hair tutorial?

kinda interested, tought it's probably just over-9000-hours-of-autistically-rendering
>>
>>2518846
>>2518846

Ricky is cool with Irakli now, he's being mentored by him. it's all over guys.
>>
He probably recorded footage, manipulate it and then he will livestream it. Smells like to me. Why is he then saying he will do that in a span of a month? Thats a lot of time.
>>
>>2519495
Because he is a scam. he could simply start a stream RIGHT NOW, and paint ad infinitum from scratch to finish which would
a) proof everything calling him out wrong
b) increase his popularity even more!
If everything were real, he would do it. But he can't. Feel kinda bad for him, but you reap what you sow.
>>
File: tumblr_o058fmwiUp1s591m9o1_400.jpg (39KB, 366x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o058fmwiUp1s591m9o1_400.jpg
39KB, 366x554px
The best way Irakli could prove himself is to simply demnstrate his pencil art and form knowledge and rendering.

Wasn't Rick challenging him to a pencil draw off?
>>
>>2519435
source one this?
>>
>>2519572
>pencil draw off
Artists' Ring Battle when? 2 artists, 1 hour, any median. Who will prevail? who will take second place?

>Sycra vs Jazza
>Jeff Watts vs Ruan Jia
>Kronprinz vs (that girl which's name I forgot, has a nsfw patreon and /ic/ likes to discuss)
>Kim Jung Gi vs Everybody
>>
medium*
>>
>>2519581
>>Kim Jung Gi vs Everybody

kek
>>
>>2519580

Just check Rickys facebook, he's been beat. He's referred to irakli as a digital art god on iraklis hair tutorial too.
>>
>>2519572
Too bad Ricky can't draw for shit...
>>
>>2519530
Exactly, he totally can do a stream now and do a drawing that is requested live on chat.
>>
>>2519495
He's gonna git gud in a month. But seriously this guy couldn't paint a metal cylinder to save his life.
>>
>>2519581
Sakimichan
>>
>>2519976
yeah, I remembered after posting
>>
>>2518685
just looked the dude up.. fucking seriously? thats the one who gets his balls licked by everyone here? His stuff is boring as fuck 100 percent of his work is dollfaced girls with giant eyes and a "nobody home"- stare.
Its boring as fuck.
>>
>>2520048
and this is way you lurk before even think about commenting kids
>>
>>2520083
I dont spend all day on here but i just dont get his popularity.
Or was there something fundamentally wrong with what i said that got your mantits in a twist?
>>
>>2520100
Most people on /ic/ hate him and accuse him of photomanipulation rather than painting everything from scratch and lying about it.
>>
>>2518685
kek
>>
What the fuck ricky?
My pants was down and my popcorn was hot and you do this to me?
>>
>>2520482
Nadar pls go
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.