[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Study Programs x Skill Development

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I draw consciously since 2005.
I learn French and Japanese since December 2015.

Currently I am already able to have basic conversations in both languages.
But my drawing ability is a joke.

The key? I do daily language studies in a linear fashion.

I need a program. /ic/. I need to be told what to do everyday, until I start to like it.
I need easy-to-munch tasks, in order to grind my skill. No matter how long it takes, as long as the daily portions are small enough to handle.

Can we discuss about creating a study program or something of the sort? Have any of you ever set clear-cut daily goals and stuck to it?
>>
File: Schedule_1.jpg (358KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Schedule_1.jpg
358KB, 768x1024px
>>2496550
This is my schedule right now.
If youre only doing easy bite-sized tasks then you will barely improve unless you are a beginner.
>>
File: 05 mygf.png (768KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
05 mygf.png
768KB, 2400x1600px
>>2496555
Worse than a beginner, I'm a seasoned neverachiever, full of vices in need to be broken down and rebuilt.

And even if bite-sized doesn't provide everything I need, it certainly does more than 10 years of random energy spikes.
>>
>>2496563
This is the best tip i can give you

You need to stop relying on motivation.

Motivation is a cheap plastic korean knockoff of discipline that will break after 10 minutes of playing with it.
If you don't have the discipline to force yourself to practice then you don't really deserve to get good. If you're searching for structure, might i recommend reading the sticky?
>>
>>2496563
Also, this is not worse than beginner level, this is beginner. Go post in the beginner thread, many anons will give you advice on how to proceed
>>
>>2496555
Found the NEET
>>
>>2496555
Woah,

I have about 2 free hours a day, would it be better to make shorter exercises or distribute them along the week?
>>
>>2496573
NO YOU

>>2496575
Don't shorten the exercises, you'll end up learning nothing and wasting your own time. You want to alternate days, similar to a school schedule.
Make sure you're at least drawing every day if you cant fit in study hours
>>
>>2496555

Never going to make it NEET with miserable life detected.
>>
>>2496594
>not gonna make it
What's your schedule? Shitpost x 10?

>miserable life
Got me there
>>
>>2496570
BEST
TIP
EVER
Discipline is the key of success.
>>
>>2496570
>You need to stop relying on motivation.
Oh, I do understand that. That's why I need a way to take consistent steps.

I'm capable of keeping a routine (been studying languages without fail for the last 5 months), but I must have it as predictable as possible, else it starts to derail pretty quickly.

Frankly, I'm not interested in the feedback threads, although I'll keep them in mind if I need specific advice on topics.
>>
>>2496601
exactly, people start liking to do what they are good at, so lets say you would like to draw, you have some motivation, but you are terrible, you will lose your motivation after few days, because you are bad and need to study basic shit that is boring, but if you keep studying over time you become kinda good, and start enjoying drawing thinking you love it and you have your motivation back. People observed it in sports as young players are kinda annoyed want to quit football basketball, but then they sudenly start loving it.. for no apparent reason but just because they are playing good..
>>
>>2496615
FUCK MAN, you motivated me so good. You deverse a beer.
>>
>>2496550
If you have the money you could take a class at Vilppu academy. The classes are structured the same as in real-life schools.
>>
>>2496615
also visit /ic/ everyday, when i dont draw i kinda feel guilty and avoid going to ic, but if you worse yourself to comehere, checkout differnt threads, try to critique people, you will kinda force yourself to pick up the pen and study/draw yourself.
ic people are extremely hard on critique, but if you are professional artist, they are probably right most of the time (at least halfway).
>>
>>2496671
>if you are not pro artist
>>
I draw whatever I want as often as I can.
If I notice myself settling into something, some style or angle or subject matter for instance, I draw something else. If I suck at drawing it I look up ref and draw till I can draw it at will.
May not be the most effective but I still improve at a decent rate and I never burn out.
>>
>>2496555
Include a few minutes of physical warm-up and the metacarpal problem is solved.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.