[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: NIGGAY.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGAY.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
ART STORY THREAD
Ugh, havent mentioned this for a while, but fuck it...
>be me in 9th grade, trying to get down figure drawing and gestures
>have a art friend, also trying
>she invites me over, and we would do gesture drawings of eachother
>ok
>wake up next day, have 3 hours to get ready
>tired as fuck, take dayquil, does fucking nothing
>fuckit
>get to her house, unpack
>get pencil case and sketchbook
>50 minutes in, get really drowsy
>she tells me to do a pose laying down
>fuck
>not even 30 seconds in, and i fall asleep
(keep in mind, i was -still- a 92 pound kid, only 4'6" and she was like 5'7", you cold tell how the friendship went)
>ok faggots lets get back to story
>wake up like 20 minutes later
>wtf cant move arms or legs
>roll over, im tied up
>wtf.jpeg
>she walks in, and draws a figure tied up >"oh, sorry anon, i needed to try this pose" and laughs
>ask to be untied
>she says no
>sits on my back
>does unholy shit with her feet
>i wish her parents were home
>they werent
>cant move
>fuckit.mp4
>kick her somehow
>get hands out
>feet next
>she apologizes and we keep drawing
so thats the story of how i was forced to be some weird fetish slave for about 2 hours. Any other stories
>>
>>2485075
That's quite a strory anon
>>
Could you tell more about what she did with her feet to your 14-year old body
>>
>you didn't fucked her
that's a good touch of realism.
>>
>day off of work
>decide to do something a bit more productive besides play video games
>but out my 30X40 drawing canvas
>grab a national geographic magazine off the coffee table
>gf comes in
>"omg, bae I didn't know you knew how to draw!"
>think about it for a moment and realize this is the first time she's every seen my draw anything
>"wow thats pretty good" she says standing over my shoulder
>After about 20 mins, im beginning to grow a little bored. she notices this and I guess finally decides to ask If I could draw her
>say sure why not, but then think of making it interesting
>ask her to strip nude, that way I can learn something and make a drawing at the same time
>she agrees and I have her sit on the couch completely naked. Tell her to turn her head to the side facing towards the tv so she won't be staring at empty space and get bored and fidgety.
She thought it was fun and ended up keeping the drawing. She plans on putting it in a portrait case later.
>>
>>2487145
This is such a nice story, /ic/ you surprised me
>>
>>2485075
>Figure class
> Model is 65 something male
> There's a rumor that one of the models has a leaking problem
> 1hour in, everything's fine
> Teacher asks for a different pose
> Old guy is now standing up holding a staff legs slightly spread
> Hear water sounds
> He's fucking leaking like a faucet
> Everyone pretends not to notice

I don't understand why he keeps coming if he can't hold it in anymore.
>>
>>2487145
>>day off of work
>>decide to do something a bit more productive besides play video games
>>but out my 30X40 drawing canvas
>>grab a national geographic magazine off the coffee table
>>gf comes in
oh boy, she's going disrupt him
>>"omg, bae I didn't know you knew how to draw!"
gonna ask for some annoying thing, I'm sure
>>think about it for a moment and realize this is the first time she's every seen my draw anything
>>"wow thats pretty good" she says standing over my shoulder
>>After about 20 mins, im beginning to grow a little bored. she notices this and I guess finally decides to ask If I could draw her
>>say sure why not, but then think of making it interesting
prepare the spaghetti
>>ask her to strip nude, that way I can learn something and make a drawing at the same time
any moment now
>>she agrees and I have her sit on the couch completely naked. Tell her to turn her head to the side facing towards the tv so she won't be staring at empty space and get bored and fidgety.
any ... moment ... now
>She thought it was fun and ended up keeping the drawing. She plans on putting it in a portrait case later.
... ... everything went better than expected
>>
>>2487186
Who cleans it afterwards?
>>
>>2487284
I don't know, the cleaning staff only comes in on Wednesday so I suppose either the teacher did it or he did it himself.
That room is used almost continuously too.
>>
>>2487251
dude stop
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.