[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flipnote Studio for 3ds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_njtpf8anEL1rhjsqvo1_400.gif (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njtpf8anEL1rhjsqvo1_400.gif
22KB, 320x240px
just a quick PSA: Flip note studio 3d was released for free on the 3ds in europe today.

for anyone who doesn't know, flipnote is a flip book style animation software for the 3ds that was announced in 2011 and has only since been released in japan until today.

i've been playing around with it and i'm pretty sure it's my favourite, most accessible tool for learning and practicing frame by frame animation. (i also own a cintiq 13hd and have lots of experience animating in flash and photoshop)

tip: you can use a mechanical pencil as a stylus to make drawing more comfortable, just make sure you have a screen protector on

The software is only available as a free download until the 30th of April, for people who sign up to mynintendo dot com
>>
>>2467154
Damn, it JUST released in Europe? I remember it being released as a sendoff gift from Club Nintendo over a year ago.
>>
>>2467164
yeah i think it was just north america that got it at the end of club nintendo, and it's been unavailable to get since then
>>
>>2467177
Well, anyways, did you ever get into Hatena back in its hayday?
>>
>>2467183
i didn't own a dsi back then, but i got to try it out on one of a friends. i had 0 drawing skills so it was just stickmen , but still really fun. i bought a 3ds last year around the end of club nintendo thinking i could snag flipnote. did you manage to get it from club nintendo?
>>
>>2467213
Yes. I was alerted from a random anon when I posted one of my old flipnotes in a thread that CN was releasing the 3DS version for free.
>>
I remember it for the DSi, does anyone know BOSS? One of the best creators?
>>
>>2467346
I remember him. He was the only stick man creator that I liked.
>>
Anyone other euros having problems getting it? It says I have to make a nintendo account and log into it to download. The 3ds browser is a complete piece of shit and can't even load up the nintendo homepage for me. This is hopeless. They should have just put it on the store.
>>
>>2467375
can't you use a computer? all you have to do is create a mynintendo account then go here:
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS-download-software/Flipnote-Studio-3D-763095.html

and sign in with your nintendo account
>>
>>2467381
>>2467375
after that it downloads to your 3ds home screen automatically if you have auto-downloads on
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nadmcs89b21rft95ao1_400.gif (142KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nadmcs89b21rft95ao1_400.gif
142KB, 256x192px
>>
so apparently its available for north america now too? better not be some sick joke. ive waited too many years.
>>
>>2467824
good times
>>
fucking finally. Gonna look for the cia
>>
Wow it requires time to do good animation, i still have to learn everything
>>
File: 1457051839742.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1457051839742.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>went through the whole process for registration
>did the deed and downloaded it
>isn't showing up on the homescreen
>realize since I moved in recently I haven't set up a wifi connection on my 3ds
is this gonna fuck with my download of this? will I not get it at all? will I have to redownload it
>>
>>2470914
If your 3DS is connected to the my.nintendo, it should register. Just go to the E-Shop and go to "redownloadable titles" (or whatever it says), and it's there, just press "redownload".

Also, is there any way to change the framerate on the 3DS. I just downlaoded it yesterday and played around for like 20 minutes, but I didnt find any way to increase framerate. It's stuck on like 6 fps or some shit on the 3DS.
>>
>>2470956
press the button that brings up the menu then play the animation, there's some arrows at the bottom of the screen you can slide
>>
>>2467954
is it really available for NA?
>>
File: QT.jpg (47KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
QT.jpg
47KB, 500x377px
>>2471093
You didn't get it from club nintendo?
>>
>>2471093
yup. and its not a joke thank fuck. limited time only. make a mynintendo account. go to "rewards" and redeem it at bottom. enter code in the eshop.
>>
>>2467348
holy shit stop this nostalgia is killing me
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.