[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accepting Commissions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, since I've never done this before, but I recently decided to open up commissions. Since I'm just starting out with this, I started the prices of low and decided to build them up over time. So, get them well they're hot, I suppose!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/281984217618

Pic related - it's a sample piece
>>
why would a board of artists want to commission another artist
why not just do it myself for free
>>
>>2463295
Do you draw toddlercon?
>>
>>2463304
Do you want to go to Jail ?
>>
File: 1437514efg619119.jpg (71KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1437514efg619119.jpg
71KB, 500x391px
>>2463316
>Illegal drawings
Do you know that not everyone lives in your shit country?
>>
>>2463330
I don't understand todlercon. It's actually trying to emulate CP as apposed to lolicon.
The only way I can imagine being able to draw it is by doing something illegal.
>>
>>2463295
is this how much scrubs are charging these days
>>
>>2463374
>It's actually trying to emulate CP
How so? they are even more unrealistic than lolis usually with chibi faces.

>The only way I can imagine being able to draw it is by doing something illegal.
If your country allows you to draw minors it meansthat everything is allowed, if you are not allowed
to draw minors drawing 17 year olds having sex is illegal,just because you don't like the fetish doesn't make it illegal.

And in any case, i was just shitposting to scare away the OP.
>>
>>2463391
There's still a lot odd with that genre.
Lolicon is appealing as an emotional and scenario thing. Todlercon is visual based. Big diff.

But W/e no point in banning it.
>>
File: 1408554052198.jpg (102KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1408554052198.jpg
102KB, 771x900px
>>2463405
>emotional and scenario thing
what the fuck are you on about m8
>>
>>2463412
Lolicon doujins are not about the art but in scenario and good writting. Todler on oftens gets done in 3D.
Big difference.
>>
File: 0005.jpg (350KB, 1200x1743px) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
350KB, 1200x1743px
>>2463405
>Todlercon is visual based.
Don't know how you get that anon, i think you are just creeped out by it and never stumbled on any decent works by result,
it's not at all all that different from lolicon, they are just smaller lolis for the most part.

>>2463418
Now you are just shitposting
>>
>>2463423
Mm. No I've seen every genre of hentai.
Popularity in lolicon is definetly based in who does plot the best. Quizilax,Rustle and kawady are pretty average, but excell in characterization and atmosphere.
>>
>>2463430
>Quizilax,Rustle and kawady are pretty average, but excell in characterization and atmosphere.
Well of course, comic is a narrative medium after all, i mean look at this guy, http://g.e-hentai.org/g/908093/608b1321ac/
his art is just average but goddammit his atmosphere and phasing is just amazing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.