[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ABChange ur attitude dude!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Fake it till ya make it!

>Fuck art.

>The more gruesome, the darker, the more morbid side of life. the better the art.

HONORABLE/ic/HAIRMAN

which candidate do you choose, to be 4CHANS

NEXT

ARTIST DESU
>>
File: 56.jpg (53KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
53KB, 716x960px
our first challenger,
RUNNINGWITHTHEMOTTO

Mr. Miyamoto Musashi!
>>
I'm sorry but what the fuck are you doing
>>
File: 35.jpg (55KB, 543x483px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
55KB, 543x483px
our 2nd Challenger

RUNNINGWITHTHEMOTTO
>Fuck art.
>>
File: 6U6.jpg (85KB, 748x960px) Image search: [Google]
6U6.jpg
85KB, 748x960px
finally 3 R D
C H A L L E N G E R

RUNNINGWITHTHEMOTTO

>The more gruesome, the darker, the more morbid side of life. the better the art.
>>
Clever
>>
>>2418658
Great thread, OP. now tell me what this thread is all about?
>>
>>2419056

WHICH
PHILOSOPHY
ABOUT
ART
MAKES
DA
DEST
ART DESU
>>
awesome
>>
>>2418672
i see nothing wrong with this. how else are you going to make an improvement, if not to imitate the best? you need a direction, an end goal, something to work toward to, rather than stumbling around doing the same thing over and over.
>>
>>2419135

Fake it till you make it teaches you to persevere and be motivated all the time. If you get depressed doing this, you might feel very very betrayed and start hating what you tried to fake, though.

Fuck art mentality can be quite polarizing depending upon the person taking it up. Although with this mindset you tend to be a bit detached on what you're doing /

Muh gruesome art is just.. edgy and juvenile IMO. Lots of old animator I met has that mentality for some reason. Some with a moderate mindset transitioned to something else and some just went down to obscurity.

y
>>
>>2419135
The best philosophy is that art is just a job and a way to make money.
>>
>>2420714

but you have to already be skilled to make any money off of it in the first place, and you're only gonna get good by working your ass off for diddly squat.

people don't actually go in to art because they want to make money, do they?
>>
>>2421331
i do cause its the only 'carrier' path i can take beside flipping burgers.
>>
>>2421360

let me rephrase that; people don't actually see art as more lucrative than literally any other career, do they?
>>
>>2421375
what about those 'artist' who sell poop in cans for millions of dollars
>>
>>2421593
Those people represent less than one percent of one percent of artists. I wouldn't advise making that your goal, failure is almost assured.

>>2421375
>>2421331
I think a lot of successful artists knew in the beginning when you're at a high skill level you can make a living doing art and that helps push them forwards. Initially though before they were good they sat through all the grinding work because they enjoy doing it and have a desire to paint and get their ideas out and improve on their skills.

Going into anything just because it can make you money is probably a loosing strategy, especially when this path requires thousands of hours of work before you see any significant return on that time investment. You'd get bored/burnt out long before you get to that level and the work you do make will suck because you won't really want to be doing it and it'll show.

You have to have a sort of all in mentality, knowing that you're just going to grind it out n matter what people tell you and you WILL get better and make it. Fake it till you make it also works to some degree.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.