[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drove some people in 4chan to draw anonymously? Its not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: bee urself hd.png (8KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself hd.png
8KB, 500x420px
What drove some people in 4chan to draw anonymously?
Its not like you're getting anything in return but a bunch of random ass kissing.
People who take art as a hobby are the truly some of the stupidest groups of people in this planet. Wasting hours of your time and skill for inane things people care for several minutes and then ignore.
Dont you agree, /ic/?
>>
>>2417592
And by anonymously i mean they dont share a single ref on their person. They draw, people as for a blog and then they just straight went silent
what a bunch of retards.
>>
>>2417592
Don't do it for others attention and you'll just be fine. Also gr8 b8 n8.
>>
>>2417601
if youre a beginner that just drew a month ago i understand why you want to draw anonymously but there are several shitheads that have tumblrs and da but draws anonymously and dont share their links. I dunno for what purpose, attention whoring has gota be one of em

FUCKING PATHETIC
who the fuck brags of their 30 seconds of fame?
What a bunch of fucks. I made a super viral pepe and i dont give a fuck about it anymore when it got posted
>>
>>2417623
clearly you do as you're mentioning it.
>>
I have literally no idea on how to advertise/make my art popular

I don't even know how tumblr works. Is it like a blog, if you don't send people the link they won't find it?
>>
>>2417636
>create links
>post art in said links
>drawfaggot in drawthreads
>samefag links
>got visitors
TA FUCKING DA
>>
File: deek.png (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
deek.png
1KB, 100x100px
I drew this dick just for you
>>
>>2417592
It's not A waste of time if they enjoy doing it. Do you really think people are supposed to be productive 24/7?
>>
>>2417664
what kind of dumbshit enjoy smashing their head with a hammer for free?
yeah sure you like smashing your head like a retard but at least share some of your links so people can see you smash other parts of your body and commission you to smash yourself to death.

you super dumbass, do you think drawing is fun? Only bipolar fucks with daddy issues draw for attention. No different than cutters.
>>
>>2417700
Drawing and smashing your head with a hammer are the same thing now. Also..
>you super dumbass
>Only bipolar fucks with daddy issues draw
>No different than cutters

No one's this retarded and knows how to use computer. So, this is all just bait. Nothing to see here d/ic/ks.
>>
you still get a lot of ass kissing here. I use to get people wondering why I'd waste my skill posting here, but now I draw entirely for myself and don't post anything. It's freeing
>>
>>2417711
quiet you bipolar fuck
youre a fucking nobody you don't have a voice
>>
>>2417715
dont waste your time drawing anonymously.
/ic/ dont create greats because its anonymous. its filled with a bunch of mental shitheads that thinks the world revolves around them, a bunch of fucking edgy manchildren and depraved attention whores that thinks 4chan is part of the darknet, something cool and awesome. In reality, hacking groups use 4chan as a scapegoat for their shit. barely anyone here have hacking knowledge past kiddie scripts.
>>
File: 1444444444444.png (333KB, 621x623px) Image search: [Google]
1444444444444.png
333KB, 621x623px
>>2417732
Anon. I know you need to vent, but come on, you're making a fool of yourself by being this angry.
>>
>>2417761
someone's jealous
:^)
>>
>>2417732
I'm not even talking about anonymously. I deleted all of my accounts and I don't even post here anymore. It's nice to make shit and delete it when you're finished, or just keep it for yourself.
>>
File: objection, nigga.jpg (156KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
objection, nigga.jpg
156KB, 720x1080px
>>2417732
>/ic/ dont create greats because its anonymous
>attention whores
>>
>scared to post my art since anons will recognize my art and laugh at me
>>
>>2417909
Post it somewhere else then. Some critique can be good.

>>2417843 Yeah, me too kinda. I started drawing a month ago and It's really relaxing. But I still post shit on my unnoticed tumblr.
>>
>>2417628
Rekt
>>
That projection.

Posting on /ic/ is for critique you stupid fuck
>>
File: DEEEEK.png (102KB, 433x521px) Image search: [Google]
DEEEEK.png
102KB, 433x521px
>>2417653
I also drew a dick for you, OP.
I made it a stencil so you can print and cut it out if you wanted to practice. Maybe it'll help with your self esteem issues.
>>
>>2417596
I used to contribute to the thread on /v/ a little over a year ago, it was a great way to find inspiration at the beginning, and to give yourself a purpose (being thanked by just one person is already a great reward when you're starting). I went from thinking I had absolutely no imagination a few years ago to now working consistently on my own. Also, even though I didn't share my identity, I still posted those drawings on my personal page so it's not like it's necessarily thrown away.

As for the reason why you should keep the anonymity when people are asking you, I think it's not much different from why people use 4chan instead of reddit, or why trips are generally scowled upon
>>
>People who take art as a hobby are the truly some of the stupidest groups of people in this planet. Wasting hours of your time and skill for inane things people care for several minutes and then ignore.

I know you're shitposting but some people actually think this.
Hobbies are meant to be for your own enjoyment. Do you think those people who build giant rooms full of model trains, collect stamps, paint figurines, build little plastic boats in jars, etc do it because they think it'll make them famous one day? Some hobbies eventually translate into fame or profit but if you're training from the get to go do it professionally it isn't really a hobby.
They do it because they like it. They get a feeling of satisfaction from it. It isn't 'wasting' hours of their time, it's spending hours of their time developing a skill and a craft because it's what they'd actually LIKE to do with their spare time.
>>
>>2417700
Jokes on you, fucker, I draw for anons on 4chan AND cut myself on the regular.

Anyway, drawthreads are actually a lot of fun. I like going online and drawing nice things for strangers and making their days. Being nice is fun, and I like being able to come on here anonymously and let off steam.
>>
>>2418256
look at this degenerate and laugh at him
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.