[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Note 5 ... In need of a drawing app

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-17-35-40.png (225KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-17-35-40.png
225KB, 1440x2560px
Any good drawing apps I had sketchbook on my note 3 but now they fucked with it and its so different. Just looking for something that has layers
>>
BAMP
>>
Seriously, fuck auto desk. I paid for their app back then and now they made it free with IAP for the same old features. Right now, artflow is my fav because it stimulates pen pressure even if you have no pressure sensitive screen. it also has a lot of nice pen modes for free. if i were to compare it to a desktop software it would be similar to corel painter and you can simulate the traditional feel. medibang is good for what it's worth (free) but the pen pressure isn't as good. if you only draw stylized medibang is good. Both have layers mode and all that shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-19-41-17.png (216KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-19-41-17.png
216KB, 1080x1920px
This is Medibang. and I'm testing the main pens and brushes ...and I'm seriously fed up with it. I tried using the save function but i couldn't find anything in my document list. Also notice the strokes, they're pretty clean and vector-esque. I tried applying the same force variation to all of them.
>>
File: artflow_201602231939.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201602231939.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
on the other side art flow can be used to export your work pretty easily. fool proof. i tried giving the same force and it can stimulate flow and pressure variation pretty well. the down side is that it costs money if you want to unlock all the features.(more layers than 5) Pick whatever you think best.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.