[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Courses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n72g3uoeXQ1qmt269.gif (129KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n72g3uoeXQ1qmt269.gif
129KB, 500x333px
Are they something you should think about doing?
>>
>>2400196
uhh, yeah why not?
>>
>>2400899
expensive as fuck
no idea how effective they really are
>>
>>2400904
Depends on the course. What were you thinking on attending?
And of course it depends on how hard you work.
>>
>>2400196
I've been doing newmastersacademy for a number of months and has helped tremendously, and it's not mich each month. There's plenty of great videos so long as you're self motivated, and if you don't have self-motivation you aren't going to make it anyways.

And if you need review on your art we're always here to rip you apart
>>
>>2400899
Cause the general consensus is that art college sucks ass so was wondering if online courses are any better?

>>2400908
Not sure, desu /ic/ is pretty good with pointing things out to you and is fun to browse. Was just thinking about online courses the other day so figured id ask.

>>2400913
I'll check it out, Thanks.
>>
>>2400904

try searching for torrents, you'll save a lot of money. there's a lot of schoolism and gnomon courses floating around.
>>
>>2400904
+ vilppu anatomy videos and proko figure drawing course are goldmines and i didn't pay a dime
>>
>>2401061
Prokos yourube videos have helped alot, would you recomend the courses? Is it in the same style
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.