[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you came here for the first time, what would your first impressions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bloody-Boneface.jpg (106KB, 632x474px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody-Boneface.jpg
106KB, 632x474px
If you came here for the first time,
what would your first impressions of earth be
>>
>>2391924
That's some real stupid question rite ther son. I need to compare it to the planet I'm coming from or wherever I came from. I need a reference to compare the earth to.
>>
okay got you,
so where you came from was exactly like our earth except everything was like perfectly fine and impeccable and you came to our earth. compare from a perfect one to the one we have now, what impressions would you get? Its for a school assignment idk im dying her
>>
>>2391941
Are you trying to fetch ideas for your own essay, or is it a data gathering project?

If it's the first, come on, man; it's not that hard to put yourself into someone else's (your idealized character) shoes, just keep trying and don't be a lazy fuck.
>>
its actually for an artwork so just thought i'd get some other peoples ideas just out of pure curiosity
>>
>>2391945
Okay, so how would an impeccable and perfect earth be like?
>>
some sort of a paradise. Everything perfect. take everything wrong with our earth and it would be fine on the other.
>>
>>2391949
And how'd that somebody be?
Would he, coming from a place where perfection is total, be perfect as well, or just as unstable as a regular human being?
What's wrong with Earth? Doesn't have to be general, just your opinion'd count.
Is your artwork for shit and giggles or to criticize your fellow men, maybe even on a purely observational tone?
>>
okay this artwork is for a major work for my high school certificate, i wanted to create a series that could depict "first impressions of earth"
>>
>>2391955
No worries, friend.
I'm not going to do it for you, but I can try and help you question the "right" things, in the most accessible of ways.
Just answer what I previously asked you, and we can go from there.
One of the things I've learnt from High-School, which wasn't that long ago, is that you'll be valued by your textual or intellectual backing slightly more than the final product itself; it may be bullshitting, or not, it just depends on your grade of honesty.
>>
Okay so the person coming from the perfect place, would be perfect right? Never experienced hardship/displease/basic problems a normal earth person would face. never seen anything short of perfect. comes to our world, views our problems as a globe ie war, poverty etc and also personal problems such as dealing/understanding love and whatnot
sorry maybe ive chosen a concept too subjective
>>
>>2391964
It's okay to pick broad themes, but you can't expect to tackle everything at once, despite the temptation.

It seems that your idea of perfection is of a somewhat "robotic" or "guaranteed" assurance, it would also mean that the person in cause would need to be extremely short of ambition, thus reinforcing the thesis that he is not humane at all - he might not even be able to feel any negative emotions, en route to his predisposition of mutual symbiosis.

You've got to go deeper on the character's profile, otherwise expect heavy contradictions.

If not, why not venturing through one issue at a time, Love'd be the easiest, since your first heartbreak is, regardless of educational or societal ways, dealt with the same way, quasi-"universally".

Think about the powerlessness, or even the vigor one might feel from such disillusion, if it's something continuous, try developing your "someone" step by step.
>>
>>2391946
no black people
no jews
no faggots telling righteous people to go back to /pol/
>>
>>2391924
Is this record label still relevant in 2016? I remember being 19 and thinking Le Castlevania was a god tier DJ/producer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.