[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a new tattoo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x1136px
Eyo people of the www! I need a build-on/ sleeve that can compliment my compass and maybe cover up the tattoo on my wrist if that is possible! So please draw and share your idea and maybe I will get your drawing tatted on my skin!
>>
>>2376121
gladly, just how much are you offering for services?
>>
i always wanted a compass tat like that
>>
>>
>>2376121
Sounds great mate! How much are you paying?
>>
>>2376121
Yeah, sure. How much money are we talking about?
>>
>>2376121
Yeah of course man! what's your budget?
>>
Ahahaha, these replies. Making me proud ic.

Seriously though, did you really expect us to rush to our drawing tables to deliver you free art? Get fucked, op.
>>
Hi /ic/, just wanted to let you know about a fantastic new opportunity where you will get the chance to draw me a tattoo. Don't worry about compensation because you will getting exactly how much I think your time is worth, which is nothing.
>>
>>2376121
>i didn't plan my sleeve
>i want free art that will be cohesive with the mess i already have
>work niggers

You should have planned your sleeve before you started. Not having it planned means you are going to be one of those apes with a shit sleeve made up of trashcan pieces. Enjoy your shit tattoos.
>>
>>2376121
Not trying to put you down but.. people like you piss all over "artists" without even knowing. If you want work done you have to Pay for it. Goes for every profession out there. How many hours do you think people generally spend to proper educate themselves and grow as artists? Spoiler Alert: a whole fucking lot.
>>
>>2377537
>>2381009
>>2381555
>>2381582

Implying you could do the job if OP payed
kek
>>
>>2381896
>Asking for free work and then samefagging
You're a moron
>>
>>2382690
Not the same person dip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.