[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /ic/ i am drunk right now sorry for posting i just need to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: fuckadumbbitch.png (19KB, 530x580px) Image search: [Google]
fuckadumbbitch.png
19KB, 530x580px
hey /ic/
i am drunk right now
sorry for posting
i just need to tell you guys something
reach out to you

>whole life do dead end jobs
>unhappy
>have great artistic talent tho
>dont like using it
>dad and mom and everyone telling me to go into it
>tell them i dont want something i use as a means to escape to be a job
>get older
>drunk as fuck right now
>just remember my grandpa died of liver cancer
>couldnt fix it cause he was a heavy alcoholic
>he died
>last memory of him off the hospital bed was him leaving vancouver
>gives me 100$
>tells me if theres one thing he knows this is my future

suddenly tonight
i dont know i just started drawing
then i cried like a bitch
i didnt even drink that much

i dont feel lost right now

i feel the only way to make sick money as an artist and not be sakimichan or whatever the fuck is by doing 3d animation

how can you future with illustration?

fucking police suspect drawing or what fuck
>>
>>2370385
your drawing is actually not good, you actually probably have little talent, and your parents are right. Shitpost, get the fuck out

And stop being such a fucking alcoolic
>>
File: 1430711526728.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1430711526728.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>2370385
Try seeking a therapist.
>>
>>2370389
gee dude, you must have a pretty shit life yourself if you're this much of an ass to OP just to fight your insecurities. Nigga just wants to make art, giving him actual advice literally won't hurt any fucking one and you could end up helping the sad son of a bitch, baka.
>>
>>2370429
agreed
>>
File: 1453567336811.gif (506KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453567336811.gif
506KB, 500x500px
>>2370385
Welp dude. That's how I got into art. Granddad used to paint but I never gave art a shot really. He died just before I went off to college, he was so proud of me, he died literally one day after I told him I got accepted to the best uni around. I was depressed as shit, so I started drawing after school and every time I remembered him and cried like a little bitch every couple of days for like a month. Then I just kept drawing ever since.

Can't tell you you will be rich by doing art. Safest bet is to start as a hobby, give it all your free time, see where you get and whether you like this kind of thing. With dedication you can get some actual work in a couple of years maybe sooner if you really are talented. Dont even think about quitting your job to become artist, no amount of talent can get you a job right from the get go, it's going to take minimum one year and that's optimistic as hell.
>>
>>2370389
Say that to ops face irl pussy
>>
>>2370385
talent is a lie OP but don't let others discourage you. You do something -> you get better at it -> you enjoy doing it -> go to step one.
Talent is someone who has broken into the cycle. You're not born with talent, you cultivate it so keep working. The important thing is to have fun drawing while still struggling to improve.
If you need to fish for compliments though I suggest you try somewhere else. Compliments are nice but are rarely given in /ic/
>>
>>2370389
k
>>
>>2370436
sure give me your bank info and address and SIN
>>2370429
spamming dumb threads, is probably 22, wants to go pro. The odds are stacked against him, im doing him a favor.
>>
>>2370385
I was drunk as fuck this weekend and I sent messages filled with stupid bullshit to a lot of people I admire one way or another. thankfully I've been around enough to know how to hide my identity even in that state, or I would had just cried like a bitch instead than typing WHILE crying like a bitch.
what I'm trying to say is that alcohol is your friend, he can really help you to find out what you really want.
just find your way and follow it man. everyone of us want you to make it, you're not alone searching for that dream
>>

Do you?
>>
Get some books to study, put real effort into an hour or two hours a day, and then do some fun drawings. Make drawing your life and be ready for a long and rocky road. There is money in art, but you have to grind to get the skill, and then you have to grind in the market. Once you get a few clients under your belt it will be easier to get more.

ymmv since I do mostly logo and graphic design vs being a illustrator, but I am learning the craft as well familia.
>>
>>2370385
>have great artistic talent

If this isn't a shitpost you are delusional. Just because you drew a bit better then your classmates in highschool doesn't mean you can draw even decent.
>>
File: rick.png (200KB, 441x367px) Image search: [Google]
rick.png
200KB, 441x367px
>>2370385
>>have great artistic talent tho
Is this the new Delusional thread?
>>
>>2370385

Thanks for the cringe.
First step to get even closer to produce "watchable" art is to admit that your drawing looks worse than a garbage that's been stepped on for years.
No one fucking says they have great artistic talent with their own mouth. No one, not even fucking Michael Angelo.
>>
>>2370385
>fucking police suspect drawing or what fuck

that, or sucking dick for money. that's about all your options.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.