[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could i get some CC here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hannah.png (282KB, 446x1020px) Image search: [Google]
hannah.png
282KB, 446x1020px
Could i get some CC here?
>>
>>2315928
your CC is it's shit, learn to draw before you render, read the sticky, go to the beginner thread. Have a good day.
>>
>>2315928
Cc a shit. Cs6 is way better
>>
I thought OP's pic was a parody of that old anime pic of the rain drenched girl going into a game store with a block of cheese staring at her
>>
>>2316322
>with a block of cheese staring at her

/v/ please just go...
>>
those are some weird proportions...its like the lower half of the body vs the upper half belongs to different people.
>>
>>2315928
try to copy a really good animu pic then do around an hour of http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/ then redraw the animu pic u copied and see if your approach is different.
For daily things to do: save good animu or cartoon or mango or anything pics you like and draw them. Look at different magazines and clip out pics to redraw them (sports are good for gesture which you should work a lot on)

Try to think of why you draw and what is appealing to you, when you have an aim you can focus and get motivated easier.
>>
>>2316326
Yes I know the 'cheese' is a crowd, no it's not just a /v/ thing ya doofus
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.