[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join this art competition?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: art world map.jpg (37KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
art world map.jpg
37KB, 464x261px
>Round 1 involves a well-known artist selecting 30 entries
>Round 2 involves the general public voting for the 10 best entries online
>Round 3 involves the judges from the organisation choosing the best 5 entries
Should I join this art competition? I'm not much more social than the average /r9k/ user and I think I will struggle with round 2.
>>
>>2315523
What is the competition?
>>
>>2315526
It is an art competition as I said in the subject of this post
>>
>>2315531
>asks the competition if he should join a competition.
>refuses to say what the competition is, as he's afraid for the competition to join the competition.
>>
>>2315547
>he's afraid for the competition to join the competition
Nah, I am from a small, non-Anglophone country and only its citizens can take part in the competition.
It is an art competition where participants draw an artwork to illustrate the suffering that people in developing countries have to endure.
>>
>>2315556
link it you fucking retard, then link your art and well see if you can join holy fuck bud
>>
>>2315567
>see if you can join
I am eligible to join it. Geez
>>
>>2315523
Not really sure what your question is without more info... Are you good? Is it expensive? Whats the prize? Do you have online followers who'll vote for you?
Just post the competition details if you want help
>>
Just send them your scribbles but don't think you lose because of ignorant public that isn't able to recognize real art or something. Your art is probably just boring shit then.
>>
>>2315596
Are you really this retarded
No wonder you're from a 3rd world country

Don't join it, I can tell from this thread that your art sucks and won't even make it past the first round
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.