[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torrent to John Parks patreon videos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ed.jpg (229KB, 2048x883px) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
229KB, 2048x883px
Torrent to John Parks patreon videos?
>>
>>2310325
+1
>>
>too cheap to pay even $1 for someone's hard work

It's pieces of shit like you guys that deter many artists from making a decent living. Ironically, your cheapness also fucks over yourselves.
>>
>>2311133

john pls
>>
>>2311135
>>2311039
>>2310686
>waahhh i deserve everything i want for nothing
And you wonder why you are failures.
>>
>>2311141

There's a difference between thinking you deserve everything you want for nothing and not wanting to pay for something.
>>
>>2311150
This is bait right? Or are you just legitimately retarded?
>>
>>2311293
You're retarded. Unless it's a bait. Then You are just a troll, not a retard. But I guess You are a retard after all. Not troll.
>>
>>2311615
I have the file, and a torrent for it. But im not giving it to some poor asshole who cant even afford $1.

People like you make me sick.
>>
>>2311293
Different anon, you do realize that most of the people that torrent workshops eventually pay/buy it all out. I bought around half of the stuff I used to torrent for the past 2 years already. And some people really don't have the possibility to buy things online, like people in specific countries where paypal isn't even available for instance. Stop being a self-righteous fucking faggot.

>>2311620
You're just here to bait (you)s. There you go.
>>
>>2311626
>you do realize that most of the people that torrent workshops eventually pay/buy it all out.

lol, what? citation needed.

I've pirated a TON of workshops that I never payed for later. why would you think most people pay for stuff when they don't have to?

if you're gonna steal shit, just do it. nobody can stop you and their judgements don't matter. just stop pretending you're not ripping off content-creators, because that's what we're doing.
>>
>>2311141
I just like free stuff, m8.
>>
>>2310325
>session 4
>skinny
check
>that exact type of wings
check
>long ears on helmet
check

yeah this guy can't design mechs for shit
>>
>>2311856
>JP cannot design mechs

TOPPEST KEK
>>
you can donate with fake information to get access to them if he's hosting the stuff on patreon. That's why some artist earn like 50k a week but never see the money.
>>
John Park is okay at best, he is no peter han
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.