[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best art communities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 3_by_hoooook-d9fnfvu.jpg (368KB, 759x983px) Image search: [Google]
3_by_hoooook-d9fnfvu.jpg
368KB, 759x983px
What are some good forums from a productive point of view?

I'm not looking for a hugbox nor I agree with the rampant shitposting and unnecessary harshness around here.

Some of you have been extremely helpful and patient with me, so I'm thankful for that but lately I've been feeling like I must seek another place.
>>
>>2308520
At the moment there aren't any. Social media has made forums outdated/obsolete and they have died off and are ghosts of days past.

You're best off trying to find a small circle of artists whose opinions you can trust, and form a group that skypes or does google hangouts together. You need to create your own tiny community since no large public ones exist any more.
>>
Lux pulchra on Facebook
>>
>>2308520

Don't go for forums. Forum culture is almost universally shit. Find an artist you like and follow them on social media.
>>
>>2308558
>stalker detected
>>
>>2308520
There are none, and never will be "good art communities" on the web.

Why? Becuase you're flawed disposistion towards art and your poor ability to engage in public dialog prevent you from ever finding one.

Every week someone like you asks where to hangout with like minded artists. And you all have the same criteria about no superficial bullshit. Ironically you people are yourselves superficial.

There is not one retard amongst any of you that has actually tried to learn art seriously. By that I mean put in geniune research that consists more than googling PS tutorial or joining some online school.

And on top of that, you people are dumb. I mean poorly educated dumb. Which doesnt make sense. I know half you dumbasses have some kind of STEM college level education. But for some odd reason none of you can manage public discussions. You people have made travesty of liberal arts skills.

So basically your a flawed artist and a flawed human being. Therefore you will never find a good art community
>>
>>2308572
Reading your post is actually pretty funny. Blinders engaged. An idiot has found a stone to shout from across the sea of idiots. "YOU ALL are the idiots! Not me!"
>>
File: 1398190977995.jpg (156KB, 776x424px) Image search: [Google]
1398190977995.jpg
156KB, 776x424px
Why would an art community matter? You just need to apply lessons and post on social media. People will find you

In fact the better you are the easier it is to have "good" friends. Because they'll want to interact with you.

Most noobs don't apply critique but they seek it endlessly. But you'll stay noobs so why not go to permanoob and contribute to a website that has become it's namesake?
>>
>>2308572
Dumbest, most pretentious thing I've read all week.
>>
>>2308575
unfortunately for you it is true, I am smarter than you.
>>
>>2308520
is that your painting? if not, you still belong here.
>>
>>2308520
I tried to join Sycra's forum but the damn login is glitched so I can't even get in and do anything.
>>
>>2308629
>not knowing hoooook
>>
>>2308572
>your a flawed
kek
>>
>>2308633
It broke like a month ago
>>
Whats wrong with /ic/ ?
>>
I wish we had one. Most of the arts forums are dead and oriented vs ass licking. (unless you know one I don't??) And ic is just bad overall. The critiques are not productive, the amount of young edgy trolls is annoying as fuck. I guess I'm too old for this shithole, turning 27 soon. Don't get me wrong, some anons give really good critic but the other 99% it's irrevelant/shitpost. And I dont feel comfortable posting my real stuff here, too many trolls. We need a place like ic but not anonymous basicaly, people will behave theirselves and more pro will join.
>>
>>2309113
Shitposters, noobs giving misleading advices, and ungrateful cunts who can't even say "thank you" when you write a wall of text/draw a redline for them.
>>
this place really is shit dude, i come here for the traditional art posting.

the fucking people are autistic without reason and total dicks like dude we get it, you're a waste and will never make a career out of art. why can't you just be constructive instead of being a fucking dildo

like half the faggots here i believe specifically come here to pick fights.
>>
if you want a good art community look up "level up" on facebook
>>
>>2309142
>>2309216
>>2309221
Invade some already established forum and set an example for everyone else there. Most forums are so small and dead it might be possible to trigger a change.
>>
>>2309227
Let's invade this one:

http://ninja-art.freeforums.net/
>>
>>2308520
I like my anonimity too much man.
>>
>>2309267

Jesus stop shilling your terrible forum. At least get gud enough to attract other artists.
>>
>>2309289
OK, which one do you suggest then?
>>
>>2308520
Theartposse.net
>>
>>2308636
so that guy posts here?
>>
>>2309458
No, but his image was used in OP
>>
>>2309462
why?
>>
>>2309289
>not giving a better suggestion
Is complaining all you can do?
>>
File: hehefishee.png (288KB, 376x488px) Image search: [Google]
hehefishee.png
288KB, 376x488px
>>2308572

>>2308628

>your a flawed
>your a flawed
>your a flawed
>>
>>2310908
Some people can't draw so they hate all the forums. Can't get away with posting merch.wip on places like CA.org.
>>
>>2308520
Is that a painting of Dave Rapoza? lol, nice.
>>
>>2308572
Best fucking post right here.
>>
What about wetcanvas? It looks to me it's mostly 35+ somethings hanging out, but its a forum, has a board for every artistic genre, and pretty active.
>>
>>2313442
Except ic users are failures who are trying to lose themselves in a sea of shitposts. They're going to become robots one day like in the film transcendence. When it rains, u will hear "Sakimachan sucks Sakimachan sucks Sakimachan sucks"
>>
>>2308520
Post blog/art and I´ll add you to a small group of non-retarded non-beginner artists.
>>
>>2313569
>muh secret club
>>
>>2308572
/thread
>>
>>2308543
Sincerely?
Besides personally knowing an artists/group or artists you can trust, /ic/ is the best place on to ask for advice and criticism, most people feel bad about actually telling you what you did wrong, and you end up just repeating obvious mistakes because they don't point it out, but here we get the truth about our work, nobody cares about your feelings most of the time and nobody thinks twice before telling you what you did wrong, that's the best way to get reviews that actually help you to improve.
>>
>>2313618
not supposed to reply to anyone.
>>
>>2308520
Hoooook
>>
>>2313569
Lmfao
>>
>>2313569
nick? :3
>>
>>2309222
>level up
>good

TOP KEK

The community there consists mainly of people shilling their facebook pages for likes and noobs all around. Not to mention that there's about 65,000 members, wayyy too much noise in there.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.