[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you draw a circle in clockwise or anticlockwise direction?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: USlWB.gif (8KB, 370x353px) Image search: [Google]
USlWB.gif
8KB, 370x353px
Do you draw a circle in clockwise or anticlockwise direction?

Do you draw a horizontal lines left to right or right to left?

Do you draw a vertical line up to down or down to up?

Right handed or left handed? And do you have a normal grip?
>>
>>2308379
Usually but not always:
1)clockwise
2)left to right
3)top to bottom
Right handed. I hold the pencil a bit weirdly I think though, like if you gently touch all the tips of your fingers together to a point that's sorta how I hold it.
>>
>>2308379
I used to not care but then I realized that I obvious had to take advantage of the coriolis force effect to improve my circle. So now I draw my circles in the same direction that water flow down a drain, which depends on if I'm north or south of equator.

The further near the poles I am the more forceful my circles become, to the point where I can almost not contain them within a single sheet of paper. Amazing stuff.
>>
>>2308379
Clockwise.
Left to right.
Right handed.
Still relying too much on the writing grip, but trying to force myself not to.
>>
>>2308379
Both. It really just depends.
Left to right.
Turn the paper 90 degrees, Left to right.
Right Handed.
Writing grip and overhand grip are my main grips...even with painting.
>>
Clockwise

Any line I make starts from my body and moves away. I continuously rotate anything I'm working on which is easy enough to do with physical work.
>>
>>2308385
>>2308380

weird i'm right handed and anti clockwise feels way more natural, but I can't be the only one-

>>2308382
>lives in the UK
>the drain water flow here is anti clockwise

ooh shiit
>>
>>2308379
anti clockwise
left to right
either
right handed - technical pen grip(like standard but very vertical)
>>
>>2308609
>>2308611
fuck, I'm uk too, it must be the water draining, humans are 90% water
>>
it's called counterclockwise. fuck is an anticlockwise
>>
>>2308379
anti clockwise
left to right
top to bottom
right handed, but no normal grip
>>
>>2308621
this is very important; which way does your water swirl?
>>
Counter clockwise, left to right, up to down, right handed, normal grip I guess
>>
>>2308380
Are you me, I do all these things, and i hold a pencil like you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.