[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey bros can you critique my painting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: aVX8Q9P_700b.jpg (279KB, 660x931px) Image search: [Google]
aVX8Q9P_700b.jpg
279KB, 660x931px
hey bros can you critique my painting?
>>
>>2277348
7/8
>>
>>2277357
thanks bro
>>
shit/10

(wheres my thanks bro? what, you only listen to compliments?)
>>
>>2277363
no bro i listen to critiques too what should i do to improve?
>>
Why is it batman?
>>
>>2277378
batman is freaking awesome
>>
>>2277379
And you thought taking someone else's awesome character and putting him in your work would make it awesome? Ugh.
>>
>>2277386
precisely.
>>
>>2277386
yes
>>
>Batminton
It's beautiful, don't change a thing.
>>
Don't listen to >>2277357 , comments like this do more harm than >>2277363. Please don't delude yourself by posting on hugboxes like deviantart, or facebook.

The composition is unbalanced and fuck man what's with his arm. Because you're referencing pop culture in such a exaggerated way and there's so little content to read into, I can only say that this is a failed attempt at a caricature. You probably wanted to hear that this is modern art, but with no intent or context given this is just another thumbnail on the internet.

If you had fun doing that, this is your actual style and you ideed had something to say with this, then I'd highly suggest to learn anatomic drawing/ painting techniques, knowing how to work with a pencil/brush is crucial for deviating from the norm later on.

I'd like to encourage you to work and improve, because all one needs to be an artist is passion and maybe some basic theory if you're not a natural - you definitely have a passion. How many people do you know who paint in their freetime? An interesst in art itself is valuable.

Picasso once said: “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
>>
I like it. 0.1/0.2
>>
>>2277348
is there supposed to be a hairy ballsack hanging from his nose?
>>
>>2277348
If you were going for surreal, which I hope you were, I give you a 10/10, I'd like to buy that actually
>>
>>2277348
It's funny :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.