[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, can I have some tips? My Intous 5 stopped working a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 710x440_DTH2400HD_02.jpg (61KB, 710x440px) Image search: [Google]
710x440_DTH2400HD_02.jpg
61KB, 710x440px
Hey guys, can I have some tips?
My Intous 5 stopped working a while ago, and I was thinking about replacing it with a Cintiq, Now, is the 22HD version worth it compared to the 13HD version? It's obviously better regarding everything but I'm afraid it will be painful to move around and it costs twice as much as the 13" one.
Then there's the chinese alternative, the
Huion GT-185HD, almost as big as the 22HD and seems too good to pass up, but well, it's chinese.
I'm not making any money drawing, and I don't want to in the first place, it's just my favorite hobby.
Thanks to everyone that will answer
>>
I have the Cintiq 13HD; works great.
Cant say anything about 22Hd
Would just stay with Wacom rather than going to some other maybe not so reliable ones.

You say your doing it as a hobby, so id say get the 13hd, cuz it'll surely be quality stuff and its not so exspensive as the 22hd. Sure if you have money and willingness go for the 22hd.
>>
>>2245059
I had 13hd, it was terrible. drivers not detecting pen pressure and awkward hand position, coupled with having to wear sweaty glove.
>>
>>2245062
Hand position and gloves are your own fault and choice.
As for drivers mine work perfectly.
>>
>>2245052

I have a Cintiq 13HD. The screen is too small, your arm is covering half the surface at any given time. That's like a pocket size notebook area to work on. I feel claustrophic working on the screen plus the ergonomics are terrible if you have it on your desk, as if sitting in front of a computer wasn't bad enough already.I have the screen unplugged now and just use it as a regular Intuos
>>
>>2245062
>>2245100
Git gud faggits
>>
>>2245268

What?
>>
>>2245052
22hd is worth it. save up for it if you have to. dont get 13.
>>
the 13hd is too small. i returned mine. if youre gonna get a cintiq get a proper sized one.
>>
>>2245276
not op, but I have a Samsung note 10.1 2014 ed tablet. I am comfortable with it and think I could suffice with the 13 hd cintiq. Either that or the Yiynova 22 V3, but no way would I ever get the larger cintiqs because sadly... I no longer pursue an art career. Since I am in questions with what degree to pursue I picked up the new intuos art tablet today. I might get a cintiq next year.
>>
I just bought a 13HD last week. So far I have mixed feelings on it and I'm currently debating if i should return it or not. The screen size isn't too big of an issue but the ergonomics suck, can't find a comfortable position to use it in for a long period of time.
>>
>>2245272
Sorry, I just find this whole "my hand is in the way" funny as hell. Such a minor problem I can't even bother to make fun of you. Did you forget how it was like to draw on paper or something? Seriously, such a noob complaint.
>>
i have the 13 and its cool, i like it
>>
>>2249008

I've used a regular tablet for 15 years. I find it a far superior way to draw since I have a much better overview of the piece as a whole at any given time. I have such a milage working with a regular tablet that the cintiq offers no added accuracy for me. Basically I feel that the cintiq removes many of the benefits of working with tablets while reintroducing the drawbacks of traditional mediums. Maybe I'll change my opinion when I get my hands on the bigger versions, but I doubt it.
>>
>>2249058
In other words it is your personal preference and nothing else.
>>
>>2249058
I feel the same for my Samsung note 10.1 2014 tablet. I originally got it for drawing and hated it for a moment because I didn't find the right apps. Now that I found them I am using it as best as I can. I would upgrade to a surface, but I hear alot of people complain about the screen size. maybe it won't bother me. I don't know, but I do have my eyes on the cintiq 13.
>>
>>2249151

Yes, your point being?
>>
I've been looking around for cheaper alternatives too, but none of them seem to have dat sweet tilt sensitivity.
>>
>>2249159
The thread is about cintiq's and display tablets. Your preference on drawing on screen vs. drawing on a regular tablet is neither relevant nor helpful.
>>
>>2249239

Yes, a discussion on screen size is irrelevant in a thread where OP asks if he should get the bigger or smaller one. Good job mr thread police
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.