[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/i/ im a drawfag in a budget, I want to get a digital pen to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0245.png (904KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.png
904KB, 1125x2001px
/i/ im a drawfag in a budget, I want to get a digital pen to start messing around with photoshop, need suggestions
>>
>>504353
what you posted is fine
>>
Bamboo is trash.
Get an old cintiq 15 or 18sx
Or get an old convertible laptop with Wacom tech. Elitebook 2740 would be one example
>>
Depends on the budget... but Bamboo is fine... regardless of Bamboo hater >>506233, they just can't cope and are much dork. Whatever you can afford if you fag hard enough and practice. Scanners are cheap too so if you can scan your physical shit and learn how to manipulate it with mouse, maybe that is good. Can't tell you to buy paints and photograph because that has costed me plenty. If you can get used to drawing in one physical place versus seeing the results at an offset, any non-display Wacom art pad works given enough practice, the less you pay the more practice on your part. If you don't want do deal with that offset of hand to screen... you probably can't afford that if you are on a budget... but... I did watch a review on the UGEE HK1560, which is a drawing display at around $300. Again, that is a bit above my, "budget" but it's something I would look into and research as it's probably the most affordable display based tab worth looking at. But I would look into reviews of other non-display tablets of similar price if you don't have much trouble with the offset of drawing on something that isn't right on the medium you are drawing on.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.