[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oekaki Quest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 13

File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
I'm not lost.
I just want to play Quests on /i/
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>493566
>you grow a nose and a mouth
>you smile with relief that you can now breath and that god didn't leave you unfinished
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>493569
>you notice a figure in the distance doing something
>it yells in an basketball american dialect, feeling confident with your new breathing apparatuses, you go investigate
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>493570
>as you approach you realize that infact it is a welfare american, but he dosent seem like the rest
>"good day and salutations my brother, wonderful weather were having" you nod in agreement, still not knowing how to speak due to getting you mouth not even five seconds ago
>'"you seem like a real compatriot, i think ill join you in your wanderings" you stare blankly at him cause you dont know how to agree
African intellectual joins your party
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>493572
>African Intellectual and our protagonist decided to go past color county for some body colorings.
>>
File: tegaki.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>493575
>while gong into color county, African intellectual points out that not many people of color are here meaning that the domicile is probably racist and that y'all shouldn't linger
>but on closer inspection you notice that there arent many people here at all.
>perturbed, you motion to African intellectual that you should investigate.
>>
File: tegaki.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>493611
>while exploring one of the building you find a treasure chest, despite any intentions that this may have been somebody's personal belongings you begin to rummage through the chest
>its full of cool shit
>African intellectual also finds some color and begins to collect many different types of color for research purposes.
>>
File: tegaki.png (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
36KB, 400x400px
>>493612
>while in his hurry to acquire as many types of color as possible, African intellectual failed to realize that the colors where taking a toll, starting his skin with each type of pigment he picked up.
>He cries out in anguish, saying that now non of his fellow Aryan brothers will recognize him
>while all this was happening, this shinning light that came out of the chest stained your skin yellow. good. also your tunic? is now blue.
>you also found a shitty sowrd
>>
File: tegaki.png (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
60KB, 400x400px
>>493615
>slinging the sowrd across your back you motion to African intellectual to follow you, who is still very much distraught at losing his pure Aryan aesthetic.
>As you search the city you fail to find any source of life, but nothing seems out of the ordinary. People seemed to have just up and vanished
>sensening that you may be over staying your welcome as is, you and African intellectual begin to make your way out of the city.
>"I dont like this comrade, it seems as if the residence of this fair town have been struck asunder as if by some malicious force" ,African intellectual mutters, "It makes one curious as to what may have befell this place."
>you shake your head up and down,learning that this is infact a way to agree with other people.
>you still dont know how to talk
>>
File: tegaki.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
38KB, 400x400px
>>493616
>Some time later while on the road in the distance you see a shadowy figure slightly hunched over and rubbing their hands together
>They look to be in possession of a supply wagon, you dont have any money and African intellectual says he "left it in his other turtle neck sorry comrade."
>with nothing to lose you proceed to go investigate.
>>
File: tegaki.png (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
26KB, 400x400px
>>493617
>Approaching the caravan, the sounds of hand rubbing and merchantering grows stronger
>"Greatings adventurers!" says the happy merchant, "Im happy merchant but you can call me Merch!" he says wile rolling back the tarp covering his wagon thinggy
>"while its not much, it should be substantial enough for beginners like you" "Go ahead and take a look, im sure you'll find something you'll like"
>As Merch! begins to rub his hands again and laugh under his breath, you and African intellectual begin to browse his wears.
>>
heading out soon, your welcome to add to the story as you see fit, just make sure it has a simbilance of a plot. Ill be back later.
>>
File: tegaki.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
48KB, 400x400px
>>493618
>After what seems like forever, about seven hours actually, you make your way over to his shekel shack and browse his wares
>By this time Merch! was fast asleep hands clutched tightly, and murmuring about a number or something.
>African intellectual is busy studying Merch!'s pockets to find out if wallet sizes differ between people
>you look inside and see that the merchant has a rope, hand moisturizer, a key, and a large phallic object
>what do you choose?
>>
File: tegaki.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>493646
>Using your critical thinking, you decided to take the key and the rope. They look useful
>You also noticed that the key is glowing. A very faint light but visible.

>African intellectual looks like he's in rage. You see blood on his shirt.

>What phallic object?
>slowly pulled the said object, tuck it inder his shorts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.