[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizza - Burger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: 01 NEED HELP FULL.png (2MB, 940x3766px) Image search: [Google]
01 NEED HELP FULL.png
2MB, 940x3766px
Hey guys, thought I'd share what I have of this webcomic I work on once in a while.
>>
File: 1 NEED HELP 2 FULL.png (2MB, 940x6344px) Image search: [Google]
1 NEED HELP 2 FULL.png
2MB, 940x6344px
>>477624
>>
File: 2 THE INTERVIEW FULL.png (1MB, 562x3395px) Image search: [Google]
2 THE INTERVIEW FULL.png
1MB, 562x3395px
>>477626
>>
File: 3 THE ROPES FULL.png (2MB, 720x6337px) Image search: [Google]
3 THE ROPES FULL.png
2MB, 720x6337px
>>477627
>>
File: 4 NAMESAKE FULL.png (2MB, 720x6789px) Image search: [Google]
4 NAMESAKE FULL.png
2MB, 720x6789px
>>477628
>>
File: 5 HYDRATE FULL.png (3MB, 940x5315px) Image search: [Google]
5 HYDRATE FULL.png
3MB, 940x5315px
>>477629
>>
File: SKETCHES 3.png (314KB, 1097x1151px) Image search: [Google]
SKETCHES 3.png
314KB, 1097x1151px
>>477630
And that's all I've got so far, feel free to share thoughts and comment, hope you liked it!
>>
fast food rick and morty?
I like it though, keep em coming.
>>
>>477631
very good work!
>>
This shit is fucking hilarious

This is pretty much the exact same stuff that happens at my workplace (burger joint), minus the toilet and handwashing with a power sprayer. Relatability makes it hilarious
>>
I like it. Where do you plan to upload them, so I can keep up with this?
>>
File: BATMAN DOODLES.png (182KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
BATMAN DOODLES.png
182KB, 720x672px
>>477646
https://tapastic.com/episode/260887
I have another comic that's more story driven, I may dump the first chapter here one of these days
>>
>>477624

This looks really promising OP. I was sighing/facehanding through the first bit but then it picked up and I'm glad I continued. People might press 'next' on a webpage though. I'm just talking story here not art. You gotta jump right in, no redundant panels. The first five are telling us the same thing over and over, the dude is applying for a job in there, it doesn't need reiteration with the sign, the golly gee, walking inside, looking around, no one cares especially when it's not 'pretty' art. And the foregone conclusion of him asking for a job hasn't even happened by the end of it. Consolidate and get right to it instead of making the audience hold your hand and wander slowly down this path with you when they already know what's at the end.

After it picks up it's obvious you've worked in a restaurant before (me too) and it gives it that real touch where you are actually coming at this from an experience not everyone has had. These little plots are at the same time absurd, and so real.

Good luck op I really enjoyed these
>>
>>477632
lmfao, kinda gives that vibe, huh?

Overall, really charming comic. Keep em coming! Maybe make a tumblr to archive them??
>>
>>477624
This is some good stuff man, keep goin! The art really goes with the story too
>>
File: IMG_0673.png (390KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.png
390KB, 640x427px
>>477672
http://the-arthman.tumblr.com/
I post the other comic and artwork here too
>>
>>477624
Good. Hope to see the full version some day.
Is there a reason why the bearded owner person is so angry. It's not a bad thing, I'm just curious.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.