[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A, B, or C

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 16

File: 1-Maggie has what power.png (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-Maggie has what power.png
43KB, 800x600px
Every couple of days, I'll add a doodle here until bump limit to make a story.
>Each pic will leave the story hanging.
>First one to reply with A, B, or C to a pic will determine how the story progresses. What the options of A, B, and C are will be a mystery.
>The next pic will be the continued story, and what each of the options were will be revealed.

>This girl is Maggie, and this story is about her adventures with her power of...
A, B, or C
>>
File: maggies power.png (8KB, 538x340px) Image search: [Google]
maggies power.png
8KB, 538x340px
>This girl is Maggie, and this story is about her adventures with her power of...
Mysteriously sprouting penises on unusual parts of her body at inopportune times.

...or C
>>
File: 2-Ringing Poptart.png (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2-Ringing Poptart.png
102KB, 800x600px
>>473984
Pff! Thanks for the laugh, I'm keeping this pic now. Also you have really nice handwriting.

A. An engineer from Team Fortress 2
B. Power to turn towels into iron as long as she holds her breathe (from The Law of Ueki)
>C. Power to shapeshift her head into any other head.

>Maggie was sleeping when her phone woke her up. She was getting a call from her best friend.
>She answers the phone with a tired "Hello"
>"Hey, what you up to?"
>"Nothing, I just woke up"
>"Oh. Sorry to wake you. Hey can you meet me at...

A, B, or C

Also please don't expect quality art.
>>
File: maggiefanart.png (11KB, 538x340px) Image search: [Google]
maggiefanart.png
11KB, 538x340px
>>474053
Ha, it's only nice when I write it big.

It looks like I picked the best choice or atleast the most interesting. I'll pick A this time. Feel free to override it if someone else wants to pick a letter.

Also here's some more Maggie fanart!
>>
File: 3-Food For Thought.png (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3-Food For Thought.png
59KB, 800x600px
>A. The forest
B. My house
C. The park

>BFF: "Could you meet me at the forest?"
>"The forest? Yeah sure, I just need to eat something first."
>"Ok. Try not to be too long."
>Maggie hangs up the phone and heads to the kitchen.
>"What should I choose?... I think I'll go with...

A, B, or C

>>474058
Ah, Boob Flyer 2 was a great game. Needed more quests though. (Thank you kind person)
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
B!!! (i cannot draw with a mouse AT ALL)
>>
File: 4-I Scream.png (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4-I Scream.png
98KB, 800x600px
>>474457
Hands are hard to draw with anything.

A. Cereal=normal food
>B. Ice cream
C. Burritos=gives her gas for fart jokes throughout the story

This is gonna be a long one

>"I'll go with vanilla ice cream!"
>Maggie gets herself a bowl of ice cream and starts eating it.
>Her mind wonders to some exciting thoughts and it makes her subconsciously speed up her eating.
>Right after she finishes the last bite of ice cream, she gets a massive case of brain freeze from eating it too fast.
>Maggie tries to get dressed as she struggles with the brain freeze. It finally starts to die down when she leaves her house.
>Her mind becomes clearer and less in pain as she walks down the unbeaten path to the forest, and she notices that it's a little breezier than she thought it would be outside.
>Her head clears some more and she notices something strange. It only feels a little breezier on her legs. "Wait, my legs?". Maggie looks down and is embarrassingly shocked when she discovers that she accidentally forgot to put pants on! Thankfully, because of her big and baggy shirt, her panties aren't exposed, but it was still embarrassing.
>She pauses and thinks. If she were to turn around to get her pants, by the time she gets back home, there would be alot of people leaving for work that might see her. In the forest, it's gonna be just her and her friend.
>Maggies concludes that it's probably safer to just meet her friend at the forest like this, and then come back home at a safer time.
>She arrives outside the forest where her friend waits besides a lone picnic table.
>When her friend sees Maggie without her pants on and says...

A, B, or C

>captcha is ice cream
Yes
>>
File: maggiesad.png (34KB, 2200x1504px) Image search: [Google]
maggiesad.png
34KB, 2200x1504px
>>474694
Ooh, I like where this is going. I'm gonna pick A.

[spoiler]I haven't drawn much since the last time I posted, sorry about the poor quality[/spoiler]
>>
File: 5-Color Me Surprised.png (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5-Color Me Surprised.png
97KB, 800x600px
>>475043
I accept all quality of work when it comes to drawings of my OCs. You're allowed to suck here. In fact, this thread is basically my excuse to let myself suck at drawing and just draw something and have fun with it. But yeah, I do appreciate you drawing her, so thanks!

>A. "Holy shit, you have legs."
B. "Where's your pants?"-normal
C. "Whoa there, you're going too fast for me. How about you take me out to dinner first?"-Will try to make Maggie flustered throughout the adventure

>"Holy shit, you have legs."
>"Uh, yeah... You see, I had ice cream before I came here, and it gave me a wicked brain freeze before I got dressed to leave. The pain was sooo bad that I forgot to put pants on before leaving, and I didn't notice 'til I was halfway here!"
>"Wait, so you don't have shorts on underneath? "
>"haha... no..."
>"And you didn't go back for pants why?"
>"I figured that the streets would be busy with people going to work by the time I got back home... So I was hoping that we'd go home when there isn't so many people outside haha..."
>"hmm. Well I guess that can work out with what we're gonna do."
>Maggie breathes a sigh of relieve. "Thanks. So what ARE we gonna be doing?"
>"Well...

A, B, or C

This time in color to show off their color pallets!
>>
File: maggieisplanningsomething.png (25KB, 1280x796px) Image search: [Google]
maggieisplanningsomething.png
25KB, 1280x796px
>>475240
Sweet. I have a lot of fun drawing Maggie even if I draw like shit. I'm stoked to see how she develops.

Also woah, Maggie's a brunette. Cuteness has increased. Let's pick C this time.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>475240
:3
B
>>
File: 6-Swiggty Swag is it in the Bag.png (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6-Swiggty Swag is it in the Bag.png
81KB, 800x600px
>>475400
Haha cute! Glad you like drawing her! Also is it immature of me to think that your Ws look like butts?

A. Explore huge tree she found-Sharance tree-adds Rune Factory 3 characters to story
B. Check out something weird she found-ruins
>C. Take pictures for nature blog

>"I was thinking we could explore the forest and I'd get some good pictures for my nature blog."
>"Oh. Yeah that sounds like fun. Nature is awesome!"
>"Yeah, I thought you'd be excited! Alright, then lets go!" She gathers her things, turns towards the forest, and begins walking.
>"W-wait, Mona."
>"Hmm?"
>"It could be a little unsafe for me with my exposed legs... Do you have anything that can protect them, like some bug spray or something?"
>Mona goes back to the picnic table and rummages through her bag. "Let's see..."

A, B, or C
>>
File: mollyspissed.png (47KB, 1154x679px) Image search: [Google]
mollyspissed.png
47KB, 1154x679px
>>475712
Ooh man I hope it's panties :^)
A!
>>
File: tegaki.png (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
31KB, 400x400px
>>475712
A
I hope it's duct tape
>>
File: 7-Protect Them With Your Body.png (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
7-Protect Them With Your Body.png
93KB, 800x600px
>>476077
I get where you're coming from with this, but when I think of it added to the context, all I think is "Yes because panties will definitely protect her legs"

>>476084
Duct tape would be interesting, and might have looked somewhat badass to wrap around ger legs.

>A. Doesn't have any
B. Has some and she applies it
C. Has some and gives it to Maggie to put on

We could have had some interesting scenes. All well. Can't win them all Charlie Brown.

>"Sorry Mags. Can't find anything."
>Maggie looks a little nervous. "Oh o-okay.."
>Mona sees this and tries to cheer her up, "Dont worry Maggie. I've been in this forest a few times already, and there are only a few plants that can cause any harm to you. I'll point them out if I see them."
>"Thanks", Maggie says with a little smile.
>"That's right Maggie, I'll protect your legs!", Mona says as she flexes, "You can count on me!"
>Maggie let's out a slightly amused chuckle.
>"So are we ready to head in now?"
>"Yeah."
>The duo walked into into the forest with Mona leading the way, thus starting their quest to find interesting things of nature to photograph.
>5 minutes goes by of just walking. The whole time, Maggie was taking in the atmosphere of the forest. The scent of vegetation all around her was making her feel calm and alive, like a spa of rejuvenating life energy.
>Maggie suddenly walks into a hand that presses under her chest.
>"Maggie stop.", Mona barely whispers as she looks downward off the path.
>"What is it?"

A, B, or C

Sorry for the big white area. I planned to have some trees in the background but ended up not having the energy to do it.

Happy America blows up the sky day!
>>
File: 7.1 Mona Ointment Comic.png (164KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
7.1 Mona Ointment Comic.png
164KB, 600x800px
Comic bump! This isn't really canon to this story, but it fits well to where it definitely can be.

For the other 2 scenes that weren't picked, if Mona had found bug ointment and convinced Maggie to let her apply it, then there would be a scene of Mona loving up to her legs by rubbing them down. If Maggie applying the cream herself was picked, then Mona would watch and become sexually frustrated. Both would have been awesome to try, but hey, at least we get this joke.

I plan there to be more leg action, and I should probably come up with more ways and situations where Maggie uses her face power, but a scene where she uses it should be coming up soon, and It probably won't be a choice since I can't think of other things she could use her power for.

Feedback and thoughts about any of my posts would be appreciated!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.