[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gentleman and the Faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 28

File: brent_pressrelease.jpg (49KB, 501x447px) Image search: [Google]
brent_pressrelease.jpg
49KB, 501x447px
The time has come, for fantasy story time with pictures.

This story is called
The Gentleman and the Faggot

I hope you Enjoy it, here goes.
>Clears throat

Post your own stories whteher fictional or fake along with hot men pictures that illustrate your story.
>>
File: 1466407603796.jpg (89KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
1466407603796.jpg
89KB, 500x679px
“Oh, there you are, Christopher. I had the faintest hunch that you would be here”, Marcus remarked with irony to his “partner-in-crime” who was currently a sweaty mess.

“Well, when you own…*Huff!*...fifty-one percent…*Argh!*...of the shares of one of the biggest…*Yargh!*...Fitness center franchises in the country…*Huff!*...you have to take advantage of the discount on the yearly memberships…” Christopher managed to say as his strong arms struggled to lift the barbell. He had been going to this gym for five months already, and it definitely started to show. His muscles could barely fit inside his stretched and sweaty singlet, the sweat turning its fabric transparent, making the erect nipples on his defined pecs easily distinguishable, among other erected body parts.

“So…” Christopher said as he placed the barbell on its stand. “...How was the auction? Did you manage to make a winning bid for the statue I told you about?” He continued as he grabbed a nearby towel and used it to dry the bodily fluids that were dripping from his forehead.

“Unfortunately that statue is going to be auctioned tomorrow. The only statue that was auctioned today was just an ancient joke item, a small frog statue posing as if it were a Buddha statue. It was in an horrible condition, and the design was hideous. I don’t think we could have fetched anything from it, so I placed my bids on other, more interesting items. Like that set of relics from an Asian emperor who ruled back in the 18th century...I don’t know how his name is pronounced, but anyway, there was lots of valuable-looking stuff in that set. An armour, a sword, plates, a few pieces of furniture…Look.” He showed Christopher a few photos depicting his purchases.
>>
File: 1466408152844.jpg (133KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466408152844.jpg
133KB, 500x750px
>>1591083
“Not bad, I’m sure we’ll be able to fetch a nice price from these…”

Christopher already had millions of dollars that he could never spend in a lifetime thanks to his financial investments. Dealing with antiquities was just a hobby. Besides, the possibility of earning even more money which would never be spent on anything meaningful was always fun.

“It’ll all be sent to our warehouse in about two weeks. Oh, except for the ornamental sake bottle, which is already inside the limousine’s glovebox. It was the only item from the set that was physically exhibited at the auction, and as it was quite small and easy to carry it around I thought that sending it to Asia just so they could deliver it to our warehouse again was just a waste of money.”

“That’s phenomenal, you know how eager I am to “play” around with my latest purchases. I’ll check it out ASAP.”

“I thought so, boss. But you’d better hit the showers first. You can’t go into the streets wearing just that sweaty singlet.” Marcus said, trying not to stare at his boss’ practically transparent bulge. “Because…”
>>
File: 1466441550997.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466441550997.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>1591084
“...”Anyone with a phone can be a paparazzi”. You’ve told me countless times already, Marcus. I’m not that desperate to star in the “millionaires hitting rock-bottom” section of all the gossip magazines of the country.”

Christopher really valued Marcus as his employee...But his overprotective ass-kisser attitude could get really annoying at times. Still, he really did need a shower, so he got rid of the tight singlet in the locker room and entered the warm showers.

Mark Twain once said: “Clothes make the man”, but if that implied that Christopher didn’t look like a sophisticated multi millionaire when placed naked in a shower full of commoners in various states of undress, then Mark Twain was completely wrong. The hot water splashed on his prominent pecs and traveled down through his defined abs. The millionaire’s smooth torso was completely devoid of hair thanks to all the money spent on all those laser hair-removal sessions, as well as his extremities, his ass and the crotch from which an impressively-sized package was hung. But it wasn’t just the way he looked, it was also the way he moved. He passed by some chubby pigs and a few muscle heads without even bothering to dedicate a glance to any of them, head high, chest forward. It was amazing how anyone could tell he was a respected person of a higher-status and not just an ordinary man. And that was without the help of an expensive-looking suit or selling his image to the media, unlike a regular celebrity. Nobody dared to talk to or make any remarks about the naked rich man, as they weren’t worthy of speaking to such a confident-looking man.
>>
File: 1466423374368.jpg (802KB, 792x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1466423374368.jpg
802KB, 792x1196px
>>1591085
“Mmm…”

The now properly showered and smartly dressed Christopher was inspecting every nook and cranny of the small ornamental bottle while Marcus anxiously awaited his verdict.

“If it really was the possession of an Asian emperor, it could be really valuable indeed…”

Marcus’ eyes lighted up.

“...However this design was fairly common in the 18th century, so unless historical evidence is found of this wealthy man purchasing goods in the flea market I don’t think nobody would ever be interested in paying us anything for this piece of shit.”

Marcus felt devastated, he really had wanted to impress his boss. He hoped the rest of the goods wouldn’t turn out to be pieces of shit too! But to Marcus’ astonishment, his boss opened the luxurious car’s minibar, took out a bottle of whiskey and poured its contents into the ornamental bottle.

“I thought you just said it was a “piece of shit”?”

“And considering its net value, it is. But I kind of dig the design.”

Well, at least it hadn’t been a complete failure.

“And now, let’s return to my home” Christopher announced.

Marcus was surprised. “You’re inviting me over?”

“Of course not, doofus. But the chauffeur broke his leg and I’m not about to drink and drive.”

“Oh!”
>>
File: 1466420018989.jpg (106KB, 410x589px) Image search: [Google]
1466420018989.jpg
106KB, 410x589px
>>1591086
Marcus quickly got out from the car, ran to the other side of the vehicle, and entered it again. Now sitting on the driver’s seat, he inserted the key into the ignition while Christopher enjoyed his whiskey in the back row.

The journey back to his mansion was quite uneventful until Marcus hit the brakes with such unexpected abruptness that it made Christopher choke with his drink. He spat out a glob made of a disgusting mixture of whiskey and saliva back into the ornamental bottle.

“The hell, Marcus! You ruined my drink! And the traffic light isn’t even red!”

“Sorry, boss. There seems to be some sort of altercation on the road”, said Marcus signaling to a few police officers arguing with some drunk hobos on the street.

“Just honk the horn next time, Marcus.”

“But I could’ve ran them over!...”

A hobo tried to punch one of the police officers, but in his drunken stupor he just managed to trip and fall to the floor comically. The officers started laughing at the pitiful scene, which just made the homeless group of men even angrier.

“Marcus, c’mon. Just keep going. Those smelly hobos will get my car dirty if we stay near them that much longer.”

“I can’t do that, boss! They are standing in the middle of the road!”

“Then go there and ask them what’s the holdup with those hobos.”

“Okay, I’ll tell the officers to hurry up. Shall I give them some, uh, “monetary encouragement”?”

“Only if it’s strictly necessary.”

“Understood, boss.” Marcus said as he removed the key from the ignition and left the comfort of his seat. He went towards the officers and asked them what was wrong.

“They started the…*hic*...whole thing! I’m completely sober…*hic!*...I swear!”, argued a red-faced drunk hobo seconds before dropping unconscious in the middle of the road.
>>
File: DT.jpg (84KB, 830x553px) Image search: [Google]
DT.jpg
84KB, 830x553px
>>1591087
DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!
>>
File: brock-harris-12.jpg (686KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brock-harris-12.jpg
686KB, 1600x1200px
>>1591089
"And now the officers are just laughing at them again.” Thought Christopher. “They don’t take their job seriously at all! If I were them I would tell those hobos to just fuck off and…!”

“Excuse me, mate!”

Christopher hadn’t realized one of them had approached the limo and was now peeping out into the car through the open window.

“Waaagh!”

Christopher nervously pushed the button that made the car window roll up repeatedly, but as the car key was not in the ignition, he didn’t accomplish anything. The hobo’s smell rapidly propagated through the inside of the car.

“That’s a very beautiful ceramic bottle you got there! Would’ya exchange it for this beer bottle of mine?” The hobo said holding a practically empty beer bottle made of cheap glass on his dirty hands. “This one’s even half-full! You won’t regret it!” Said the hobo with a smile full of rotten teeth.

“Err...Actually, this bottle is quite ancient.”

“Don’t worry, mate! I don’t care if it’s been used before!” The hobo replied, completely misunderstanding Christopher’s remark. “In fact, believe it or not, most of the clothes I’m wearing are hand-me-downs!” He said pointing to the ragged clothes which covered his overweight frame. “Aww, c’mon, mate!”

Christopher wanted this hobo to get his dirty hands off his precious car as soon as possible, and arguing with that lunatic didn’t seem like it was going to be worth Christopher’s precious time. Then he remembered what happened just a few minutes before, when Marcus hit the brakes: the ornamental bottle was now filled with his own spit. Christopher grinned knowing that he would have the satisfaction of seeing that dirty old man unknowingly drink his bodily excretions.

“Sure thing…”mate”. I always wanted to have a bottle made of glass. Very exotic.” Christopher said as he made the exchange.
>>
>>1591090
“Woah! You’re greatest mate I’ve ever had!” Said the hobo as he held with pride the ancient bottle full of spit and mucus: his most precious treasure. He sniffed its contents, a few hairs from his black and white beard falling inside the bottle, and had a big, long gulp.

“Woo, mate! This stuff’s really strong! I’m really glad I swapped with ya!”

The hobo left, happy as a little child after receiving candy. Christopher was struggling so much to not laugh at the homeless man’s cluelessness that he hadn’t notice Marcus entering the car again.

“It turns out it was nothing serious. Just some drunkards creating some havoc...Why are you making such funny faces?”

“Oh.” Christopher regained his composure. “It was nothing. Well, what are you waiting for? The road’s clear now. Chop-chop.”

Marcus just shrugged and kept on driving. When they got into the mansion, a butler greeted Christopher and asked what the sir would like for dinner.

“Actually, I’m not that hungry, I’m feeling tired all of a sudden…”

“Oh, you shouldn’t work that hard at the gym, boss!”, remarked Marcus.

Christopher didn’t feel like being ass-kissed by Marcus right now. “Marcus, your shift is over, you can leave my property now.”

“Aww.”

When Christopher got to his bedroom his body ached all over. Damn, maybe it’s true that he had been working out too hard at the gym. Whatever, he didn’t had any business meetings scheduled for tomorrow, he could relax. He turned off the lights and removed all articles of clothing from his body before burying himself under the covers of the oversized bed. But even wrapped under the warm covers, his entire body felt chilly, as if he’d just caught a cold. He was tired, but he couldn’t sleep as he was feeling the strangest sensation on his ass. He absent-mindedly scratched his anus, but there was nothing out of the ordinary in there.
>>
File: 1467323075179 (1).jpg (161KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
1467323075179 (1).jpg
161KB, 750x936px
>>1591091
“Damn, my asshole hurts so much! It almost feels like something hard and cold is being shoved into it!...”
>>
File: 1473133104792.jpg (55KB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
1473133104792.jpg
55KB, 540x372px
>>1591092
The hobo couldn’t believe that rich man had been so dumb. He actually didn’t give a damn about the bottle’s design. He may be a faggot, but not an art-loving pansy. The bottle’s contents were his real objective. The rich guy hadn’t even noticed that the glass bottle was practically empty, so he had managed to swipe a half-full bottle for himself! What a loser. The hobo chugged down the bottle as the rich guy’s limo drove into the distance. Humm...Its aroma wasn’t unlike whiskey, but it had a peculiar aftertaste and some slimey stuff mixed in...It must be some sort of cocktail. Hehe, “cocktail”.

“Hey, mates! While you were busy prancing around with those officers I managed to snatch us a drink!” said the overweight hobo to the others when they met at “home”, a dark alleyway near an abandoned shoe factory. The hobos were sitting in a quarrel around a fire.

“No, thanks…*hic*”...I don’t drink…*hic*...That crap kills brain cells…*hic*...And I have an important job interview tomorrow…” said the red-faced hobo just before entering an ethylic coma.

The other hobos were eager to have a drink, though. “C’mon, “Fag”, let us have a sip!” said one of them. He wasn’t insulting the obese hobo, however. It was a the friendly nickname they had given him because he was the only homosexual in this homeless “family”. However, Fag put the ornamental bottle in the pocket of the ragged cloth that in its prime used to be a sophisticated business jacket.

“Ho, ho! Not so fast! You know the rules. A sip from the bottle costs one sip from the tap.” And in a quick motion Fag whipped out his flaccid penis.

The rest of the hobos groaned.

“Nobody wants to see your “tap”, Fag. Much less blow it.”

“Yeah, keep your cock where it belongs: inside your pants!”
>>
File: 1472675258133.gif (938KB, 400x180px) Image search: [Google]
1472675258133.gif
938KB, 400x180px
>>1591093
Fag didn’t care about his friends’ reactions and dropped his pants into the floor. He walked bare-assed towards one of them. “C’mon, Slippers, just a little sip…” Fag said as he rubbed his greying pubes against Slippers’ cheeks.

Slippers turned his face to find himself with Fag’s unimpressive endowment. Yes, it was flaccid, but it didn’t grow much more beyond that. The fat legs and thighs didn’t exalt his manhood’s size at all. You had to work your way through the fat to be able to find his dick.

“Cute little tap you got there. I’d better turn the knob first…” Slippers said as he grabbed one of Fag’s testicles with his fingers and twisted hard. Fag screamed like a little girl, and everyone had a good laugh out of it.

The other hobos didn’t seem interested in giving him a blowjob either, so Fag resigned and kept the bottle for himself, and it didn’t take long before he was in a drunken stupor.

“Why are you guys so...*hic*...reluctant to suck cock? We don’t have a place to call home, the authorities treat us like shit…*hic*...Why can’t we support each other? You’re all as close-minded as the rich bastards!”

“It’s not a matter of being open-minded…” Said one of the hobos.

“...It’s a matter of nobody wanting to suck a fat old man’s prick” ended Slippers.
>>
File: 1473113059160.jpg (442KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1473113059160.jpg
442KB, 1280x1280px
>>1591094
Fag didn’t seem amused at that remark, but continued with his rant. “We should stick together! Fuck this society! We’ll…*hic* make our own! We’ll create a new world, where everyone is born an equal and dies being an equal! Nobody will go around in an expensive-as-hell car dressed in their expensive-as-hell suits! What’s more, in my society there won’t be any clothes! In a world of bare skin, nobody can tell how much money you make…” Fag collected his pants from the ground and threw them into the burning garbage can. Then he removed his shoes and his ragged jacket, exposing his fat belly and dangling moobs to the world, both covered in a dense combination of black and white hairs, and threw them into the fire as well. Fag lifted his arms up into air, feeling liberated from the clothes that labeled him as a hobo. “I’m not a poor man anymore! *hic* I’m just a human being like everyone else! Who’s with me? Let’s go forth and a create a new world!” said Fag like a true leader.

The rest of the hobos were already fast asleep.

And the fire was starting to die out and regardless of being the hairiest man around, being naked at night felt quite chilly.

“No worries, I’ll just treat myself to a quick wank. That’ll make me feel warm. I’m kinda horny anyway...What a shame the bottle didn’t help me get some “action” tonight at all…”
>>
File: vXNXWx2c.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vXNXWx2c.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>1591095
That last thought gave him an idea, actually. Fag loved anal, so that bottle with its eccentric design could make a good buttplug. He had swallowed most of its contents, anyway. Fag placed the bottle on the ground and proceeded to sit his hairy fat buttcheeks on top of it. Unfortunately it didn’t quite fit: the bottle stayed in place between his globes as he stood up, but the top of the bottle was too big to be inserted inside his asshole. If he just had something to use as a lube...Oh, wait, there was still a bit of cocktail left inside the bottle. It was kind of a stupid idea, but Fag was so inebriated already he thought that “drinking” from his ass was funny as hell, so now there he was, laying with his back to the ground, lifting his legs with his arms, letting the power of gravity to force the bottles’ contents into his anus. Whiskey, Christopher’ saliva and mucus, and the hairs from Fag’s beard. They all traveled down through Fag’s anus, making his entire body shiver when he felt the strange mix of fluids make contact with his prostate. He had put all sort of strange objects inside his asshole, but he had never felt as deeply penetrated as this. It was hard for him to describe, but he felt like the strange liquid had somehow traveled across all of his nervous system and was now getting stuck inside his brain.
>>
>>1591096
He didn’t quite understand what was happening, but whatever, this strange brain orgasm was making him groan in pleasure His asshole relaxed, so he was now able to push the bottle further into his ass with so much ease it was almost like it was disappearing inside him, but he didn’t care about the bottle anymore: his entire nervous system was in ecstasy thanks to the liquid. Damn, if he had knew before that drinking alcohol from his anus was this pleasurable, he wouldn’t had drank so much alcohol in his life. At least, not from his mouth. He was in such a state of pleasure that the ground around him began to felt soft and silky, like the dirty floor was the most comfortable king-sized bed. He didn’t feel chilly anymore, in fact, he had never felt this warm and comfortable in ages. He felt himself drifting off into the most pleasant dreams, wrapped in a soft fabric caressing his smooth, muscular skin…
>>
>>1591097
Christopher’s eyelids struggled to open in the blinding sunlight. That incompetent butler...Christopher had told him lots of times that he didn’t want the blinds to be open this early on Saturdays. He didn’t have to attend any meetings today, so why should he get up early? The bedcovers were piled on top of his body in a quite uncomfortable arrangement and his body was hot and sweaty, so he attempted to push the unnecessary cargo off him with his leg. But the heavy load remained in place.

“What the fuck is this?...”

His vision still blurry, he touched this “intruder” with his fingers. It was a big ball of fur, quite smelly and greasy.

“Funny...I don’t remember having any dogs in the mansion…Must be another one of Marcus’ “surprises”...That annoying guy would do anything to get a raise...”

Whatever it was, it was heavy. After a long yawn, Christopher attempted to move, but then he felt a literal big pain in the ass and his entire body shuddered at the pain. And this time it wasn’t an illusion: there was something inside his ass! Christopher tried to yank it out, but he only managed to make the object rape his rectum even more. He stood up, and the heavy load fell on top of his legs.

“Oh, dear god! This thing...is attached to my belly!”

Christopher took hold of the hairy sack of meat and swayed it up and down. No, there was no doubt about it...This thing WAS his belly. And it was BIG. Its skin was poorly taken care of, full of wrinkles, small bruises, and it was full of dirt and grime, like its owner hadn’t taken a bath in weeks. It was covered in a coat of greying hair and his obscene tits and nipples were fat and flabby...It looked nothing at all like the fit, ...
>>
>>1591098
smooth torso Christopher owned the previous night… This one looked like it belonged to a fifty year old man who thought that “hygiene” was a fancy French dish. The coat of fur also extended down his meaty legs and arms...And as he touched his rounded face he felt a very long, messy beard...The only part of his body which wasn’t as hairy was his balding head...

But that wasn’t the worst part...His dick looked like it had been swallowed by his own body...He had to fish around between his mass of body fat and grey pubes to be able to find it!

And if that wasn’t enough...He wasn’t laying on his comfortable bed...He was in an alleyway full of snoring hobos…

...And he was naked.

Christopher struggled as he tried to stand up, carefully trying to not push the object even further down his asshole as he did so. He cupped his genitals (not that it wasn’t already well-hidden enough) as he searched for something to cover his inexplicably changed body. He ogled something: one of the hobos was using an old ragged tablecloth to protect himself from the cold morning air. Christopher sneaked past the other hobos, careful not to wake them up, and grabbed the snoring hobo’s tablecloth…

The hobo without even opening his eyes took hold of Christopher’s meaty hand.

“What do you think you’re doing, Fag?”

“Yikes!”

The hobo kicked the cloth away from Christopher’s reach. That’s when Christopher noticed a funny detail about him: he wore bright pink bunny slippers designed for little girls. It was a stark contrast to the rest of his dark, gritty clothing. The grip of the hobo was merciless, it was starting to really hurt...And why did he call him a fag? The nerve! He may had been naked in the middle of the street, but that’s no reason to insult him like that! Still, Christopher fought to remain calm.
>>
>>1591100
“As you can see, I’ve been deprived of my garments...So if you would act like a kind gentleman and let me borrow your tablecloth to cover my privates as I go home, I’d generously compensate you.” Christopher was surprised. His voice sounded much deeper and worn out than usual...

The hobo laughed out loud. The rest of the hobos began to yawn and stretch, wondering what was all the racket this early in the morning.

“Hahahaha! Sure, Fag! And what would this “compensation” be? Sucking your prick? Seriously old man, you’re running out of ideas...And what’s this?” The hobo wearing the pink slippers turned Christopher around, pointing at his ass. “You sure enjoyed the whiskey that rich man gave you! Just a little tip for next time, though: you’re supposed to drink from your mouth, not from your asshole”. He continued, casually slapping Christopher’s buttcheek,.

Christopher looked at the hobo’s faces. He had seen them all before. They were the hobos who were causing the policemen so much trouble yesterday…But one of them was missing...The fattest one, the one who had asked him for that ancient Asian bottle…

Christopher was smart enough to put two and two together and realized what had happened: he had swapped bodies with that fat hobo.

He tried his best to keep all of his screams of terror internal.

“Besides, weren’t you the one who was so desperate to get naked, Fag?”

What the hell did that fat hobo do during the previous night? To get rid of the only clothes he had and shove that expensive bottle up his ass he must had been insanely drunk!

“Well, you could say that I had a change of mind since then...Now, would you please stop holding me so tightly close to you? I can smell your putrid breath.”
>>
File: 1474716237121.jpg (79KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474716237121.jpg
79KB, 467x700px
>>1591103
Slippers was shocked. This wasn’t the Fag he remembered...The real Fag would’ve been aroused and begging to suck dick with all this teasing...Did the alcohol completely break his mind?

“Hey! What are you doing back there?!” A voice from far away barked at the hobos.

“Crap! The cops! I don’t have time for your mind games, Fag!” Said Slippers pushing Christopher aside, making him trip and fall on his bottom, his plugged asscheeks making him moan in pain.

Before the naked Christopher knew it, he had been surrounded by the cops, the rest of the hobos nowhere to be seen.

“You’re probably wondering why I’m naked with a bottle up the ass in a public, am I wrong? Fortunately, there’s an explanation for all this nonsense…You see, actually, I’m...” A strong hand slapped the naked hobo’s face.

“You can keep your excuses. You can do all the explaining you want when we take you to the police station, fag!”

Why was everyone so keen on calling him a fag?...
>>
File: 1478662079837.jpg (136KB, 562x639px) Image search: [Google]
1478662079837.jpg
136KB, 562x639px
>>1591104
ag was having the most wonderful wet dream ever! He was dreaming that he had woken up as a hot stud living in a luxurious mansion. He didn’t want to wake up from this dream, ever! He admired his hot stud body in a fancy mirror on the wall. He was young and completely smooth all over. He massaged his pecs and pinched his nipples with one hand while the other fingered his bubble butt and his long and fat cock got rock hard. That’s when Marcus entered the bedroom.

“Christopher! You’ll never guess what I bought you!...Oh, dear god!...” Marcus almost dropped the dachshund puppy he was carrying to the floor when he saw Christopher admiring and masturbating his naked body.

Fag looked at Marcus and smiled. “Another hot stud! C’mon here, my long cock won't suck itself!” And he forced his erect manhood on Marcus’ mouth.

Marcus got teary-eyed.

“At last…! Christopher has finally realized I got the hots for him…! I’ve never been so happy!”

“Tell me, handsome, are there any more hot studs living in this mansion? It would be a shame if we let them out from the fun…”
>>
File: 1467312058127.jpg (123KB, 584x816px) Image search: [Google]
1467312058127.jpg
123KB, 584x816px
>>1591105
“W-wait...Aren’t you going to interrogate me first?” Christopher exclaimed in horror when he found out that he was about to receive a cavity search.

“Would you prefer if we have you sit down on a chair with that thing inserted up your hole?”

“...Good point.”

The officer put on a latex glove on his hand while Christopher’s already small cock shriveled to inexistence. There was another officer in the room, but this one was eating doughnuts and watching TV, like there was nothing wrong with the whole scene that was about to happen.

The officer began the “extraction process”.

“Arrgh! AAAAARGH!”

“You’re just managing to squeeze to bottle even further up your ass! Try to relax, fuck!”

How the hell was he going to relax when he was being practically raped? Christopher tried to think of anything else...But couldn’t. Then he tried concentrating on the TV. It was one of those horrible celebrity talk shows.

“So, what do you think of Crazy Chris, girls? For the viewers who just tuned in just now, he’s a multimillionaire who got so sick of being anonymous, he threw a party...Or should we say, “orgy”, at his mansion! All of his male butlers claim to either have had sex with him or sexually harassed by him. This afternoon, we have Mary Flores with us, one of his female butlers…”
>>
File: 1g35x452981.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1g35x452981.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>1591100
"Filthy piles of limp rodent jellies," wailed Christopher pounded his chest.

Since time immemorial, his chest had been convex because his mother's thwarted abortionist pulled him from the womb by his tender fetal nipple and, although he survived, his rib cage was protruding, as disfigured as a Jew nose on Jewing Jew who couldn't Jew any Jewer. But after the fearsome stimming fit had elapsed, Christopher discovered he had hammered his chest humanly flat.

"Bomb ass navel lint," Marcus squealed candidly.

Christopher vomited and collapsed in agony.
>>
File: happy day.jpg (204KB, 644x960px) Image search: [Google]
happy day.jpg
204KB, 644x960px
>>1591106
“I was so freaking disgusted! All this years I’ve been secretly in love with him...He was always so calm and formal...But then decided to come out of the closet by celebrating an orgy!...Oh! I’m so disappointed...All this years…” Mary couldn’t contain her tears, and the female host tried to calm her down.

“Please, Mary, await your turn to speak, we still have to…”

“When you told me you’d take me on a holiday trip to Las Bahamas, I thought you were finally going to confess me your feelings...But now…”

“Aaargh! AAAAAAAARGH!!!” Christopher didn’t know if he was crying for the physical of the psychological pain at the realization that the hobo had ruined his reputation and all of his life.

"I HATE YOU, CHRISTOPHER!", cried out his secret lover as if the former gentleman wasn't suffering enough as the officer tried to remove the bottle up his ass. It was too much for Christopher.

“You’re just making it hard for both of us! Keep still!”

*CRACK!*

...The bottle up Christopher’s ass had been cracked in two. The officer tried to catch the two halves, but they fell to the floor, breaking up into dozens of minuscule pieces. He gesticulated to the doughnut-addict officer to get off his ass and clean the mess up.

As the officer reluctantly picked up the broken pieces of the only thing that could have returned Christopher to his old body, the naked man wondered what would happen to him.

“All right, pervert” Said the officer, relieved of finishing the fingering of this fatso. “We’ll interrogate you in a few hours. You can wait in the cell in the meantime…”

“Err...Aren’t you going to give me any clothes?”
>>
>>1591109
“These are just police station cells. We don’t issue inmate’s uniforms here. Besides, I’m sure your cellmates have a lot of fun with you…And you like that don’t you? I heard you are known by your hobo friends as “Fag”...Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to present you to the others…”

The officer handcuffed Christopher behind his back.

“Sorry big guy, we have to make sure you don’t try to do any funny business.”

Christopher was led handcuffed and naked in a body that wasn’t his own into his new life. His old life’s reputation had been ruined but now he had the opportunity to create a new life as the cellmates’ bitch.
THE END
>>
>>1591105
Oppps this was supposed to say

Fag was having the most wonderful wet dream ever! He was dreaming that he had woken up as a hot stud living in a luxurious mansion. He didn’t want to wake up from this dream, ever! He admired his hot stud body in a fancy mirror on the wall. He was young and completely smooth all over. He massaged his pecs and pinched his nipples with one hand while the other fingered his bubble butt and his long and fat cock got rock hard. That’s when Marcus entered the bedroom.

“Christopher! You’ll never guess what I bought you!...Oh, dear god!...” Marcus almost dropped the dachshund puppy he was carrying to the floor when he saw Christopher admiring and masturbating his naked body.

Fag looked at Marcus and smiled. “Another hot stud! C’mon here, my long cock won't suck itself!” And he forced his erect manhood on Marcus’ mouth.

Marcus got teary-eyed.

“At last…! Christopher has finally realized I got the hots for him…! I’ve never been so happy!”

“Tell me, handsome, are there any more hot studs living in this mansion? It would be a shame if we let them out from the fun…”
>>
File: 9859-2.jpg (83KB, 378x499px) Image search: [Google]
9859-2.jpg
83KB, 378x499px
>>1591112
"Oingo, boingo," blorped the police.

"I will require a deep old fucking tonight, hunty," Christopher pontificated.
>>
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.
>>
>>1591092
Kek, this is actually the only post that's kind of hot with the wording below it.
>>
>>1591093
Can I ask for sauce on this photo?
>>
>>1591150
bottom is Tono Milos
>>
>>1591082
This thread made me kek so hard I peed
>>
File: surprise.jpg (62KB, 478x750px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
62KB, 478x750px
I'm 8 and half by almost 7 inches around and I really get off on the surprised look guys have on their faces when they see it for the first time.
I'm a pretty average looking guy, fit body but not built or tall (6'1") so most guys don't give me a second glance. I usually have to work to get a guy to come home with me unless he's already heard about my dick. Since I get off on the surprise aspect of it I usually won't go home with somebody if they know how big it is because it is too easy. I like a bit of a challenge. Also I like guys that think they are going to top me but then they become a bottom when they see my cock.
I'm a manager at work so I have to deal with assholes all day and I build up a lot of negative energy that I have to let go of some how and fucking guys that look like the pricks I work with really helps a lot.
So I go to this gay bar that rich college boys go to and most of them are just coming out of the closet and they think they are hot shit because mommy bought them a new car. I especially like the boys that have never been fucked and still have a girlfriend and are just looking to get their dick sucked or fuck some body. I like getting them home and getting their legs in the ear and stretching their hole with my dick and making them squeal like a little girl then beg for me to fuck them again. Most of them are texting me within a week begging for my dick.
I start out slow and just talk about work and shit and act straight and get them comfortable and when they get drunk I ask them if they want to get out of there and they usually are looking around for a better offer and this kind of turns me on so my dick is usually hard by that point, thinking about how they are going to be riding it in a few minutes even though they don't know it yet. So I just grab their hand and put it on my hard dick and let them feel how big it is through my pants and then that surprised look just from feeling it then they follow me home.
>>
>>1593217
*dabs*
>>
File: tumblr_n0i78qmniK1sc62iso1_500.jpg (60KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0i78qmniK1sc62iso1_500.jpg
60KB, 485x485px
>be me
>go on Grindr
>faceless torso msgs me
>chat for a bit
>he wants to come over
>sends me dick pic
>huge uncut gorgeous
>instant wood
>agree to smoke a joint and 'see what happens'
>he's at my door in 10 minutes
>we smoke, he's chill, handsome
>just got out of prison
>muscles, tatts, completely masculine
>i'm still hard as a rock and leaking
>asks if i want to suck his dick
>'sure'
>he stands up and unbuttons his 501s
>slides them down over his thick hairy thighs
>white briefs packed with meat
>grabs my head and pushes my face into his crotch
>smells like heaven
>'take it out'
>i pull his briefs down releasing his huge hard cock
>it springs out throbbing above my face
>he rubs it across my face
>'lick it'
>i start at the base and lick up along the underside to the head
>he peels back his foreskin and tells me to suck the head
>can barely fit it in my mouth so thick
>he is oozing clear salty liquid into my mouth
>tastes so good
>he tries to force it into my throat but too thick
>i feel a hand slide down my back and into my pants
>a rough thick finger forces its way into my hole while i'm gagging on his cockhead
>'turn around' he says 'and stick your ass up'
>he slides my shorts down over my hips and starts tonguing my asshole
>i'm leaking precum like a faucet and it is hanging down from my cock in a big string that sticks to my knee
>he pulls my cheeks apart and tongue-fucks me
>i can feel his chin stubble on my perineum
>he spits on my hole and starts rubbing his cockhead on it
>forces the huge head in and stops, waiting for me to relax
>hurts like fuck for a minute and then he pushes in deeper and suddenly i'm ejaculating on the sofa
>he laughs a little while my ass clenches on his shaft
>'is that what you needed boy?'
>he grabs my hips and slides in deeper then starts to pole-fuck me like a cunt
>biggest fucking cock i've ever taken
>came again when he unloaded in me

next day i'm talking to my friend about it. turns out he fucked him too.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.