[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Holland Thread: Beard Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 76

File: 18211231212.jpg (305KB, 787x1263px) Image search: [Google]
18211231212.jpg
305KB, 787x1263px
It's already begun: http://people.com/movies/zendaya-dating-spider-man-costar-tom-holland/
>>
>tfw gay acting men date their co-stars
Does anyone really buy this
>>
>>1580104
Her character was alright as some minor throwaway, but as MJ? Wtf were they thinking?

Also, saged because another shitty Tom Holland thread.
>>
>>1580104
Are we actually trying another thread? This board is filled with fucking lunatics.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWgP_dOAti1/?taken-by=tomhollandupdates
I don't think they're really going for it anyway
>>
Delete the thread if you can. Honestly isn't worth it unless there's nudes or a sex tape leak. This place is dire.
>>
>>1580201
>Are we actually trying another thread
Oh I dunno. The last thread was a wild success. There were, the same pictures posted over and over, fantasy, wild rumor, scat fetishists and towards the end the complete mental breakdown of a couple of posters. This one might end in a suicide video or something.
>>
>>1580131
Zendaya was not his love interest in the movie, did you even see it?
>>
>>1580429
I didn't say she was. Please learn to read, stupid
>>
>>1580429
She was pretty much shown having a crush on him, and you'd be an idiot not to see that relationship coming in the next film.
>>
>>1580433
I dont like that. Pete should have a crush on mj, not the other way around. Mj should be a cool, levelheaded redhead. Not some edgelord tumblr teen.
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (136KB, 750x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
136KB, 750x980px
>>1580104
It has already ended
>>
File: Judgemental Harrison.jpg (139KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Judgemental Harrison.jpg
139KB, 1024x682px
>>1580435
Welcome to 2017 it's a brave new world were teenage girls can read Of Human Bondage in gym, and make up facts about the Washington monument that will now be widely believed.
>>
>>1580439
Good. She should date an American. Or else she's a traitor.
>>
>>1580440
> make up facts
Look it up bruh.
That movie's cultural debris was on-point. Very 2017.
>>
>>1580446
If it was "very 2017" they would've made Spider-Kin, not some cis scum Spider-MAN. Ugh, I can't fucking stand the patriarchy sometimes.
>>
do you guys even have proof he's gay
>>
>>1580483
Oh boy what are you starting you fool
>>
>>1580483
she's a professional ballet dancer.
those are always gay.
i would post pics from billy elliot where he's flitting around the stage in a pink tutu but they don't like underage pics here.
>>
>>1580483
Men who have boyfriends usually are gay.
>>
Does anyone know how to hide a thread on mobile? I can't stand these stupid/pathetic threads. Thanks for any help
>>
>>1580601
Kill yourself (our) problem solved
>>
I mean for what it's worth Avengers has wrapped, and him and Harrison are off to Montreal now o film Chaos Walking. So who knows gay or camp BFF's.

>http://spideycentral.tumblr.com/post/162994330264/instagram-tomholland2013
>>
>>1580511
>>1580511

It's not just poofs that do ballet, you know. Look at that Wayne Sleep.
>>
>>1580706

I really like that series and had no idea they were making it into a movie. I think Tom will be great as Todd.
>>
>>1580601
Silly fags are being silly fags.
Would love to unsee these retarded threads too.
>>
>>1580601
>>1580778
On mobile go to Catalog, then Filters and hide threads with Holland in them if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>1580781
Wow, it worked! Now I don't have to be subjected to this pathetic mess of a thread. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>1580782
Frankly I'm amazed you could use this Pakistani smoke signal enthusiast group without knowing how to filter.
>>
>>1580511
>professional ballet dancer
Nope. Far from it. Yes, he was in Billy Elliot but learning the dances for that is far from being a professional ballet dancer. Plus he was a street dance Billy.

Not to mention the whole idea of all ballet dancers being gay is idiotic. But I guess adherence to childish stereotypes is to be expected when fangirls flood these boards as they have been doing recently.
>>
Of the other thread >> We where in a private party for the launch of a new fragrance (I will not say the brand). He was in the bathroom corridor so drunk that he can't stand still. I fucked him hard, he was always asking if I had put a condom on him. To this day I feel that I've raped him, but I regret noting
I didn't know him at that moment, but after the fucking he obviously said his name to me and said that he was an actor that visited some hospital with sick childrens something. I didn't care at that moment, later I remembered him with that Spiderman trailer and his name in the credits, I've googled him and everything fit in place, It was really weird.
>>
>>1581549
What?
>>
>>1581549
But even then a man who supposedly works / worked with him said it was a lie, why he paid to plants, and I do not know what to believe jajaj
>>
>>1581549
I like gossip, count more!
>>
File: IMG_2668.jpg (255KB, 1237x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
255KB, 1237x1344px
That body
>>
File: IMG_2669.jpg (256KB, 1125x1670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2669.jpg
256KB, 1125x1670px
>>1581549
Honestly I raped him, without thinking
>>
File: fb0.jpg (35KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
fb0.jpg
35KB, 600x525px
>>1581549
>>
>>1581549
>I fucked him hard, he was always asking if I had put a condom on him.
Are you a giving or receiving in this weird Eastern European rape fantasy?
>>
>>1581761
Receiving was a girl, taken from the old archived thread
>>> I fucked him and he was saying sweet things and telling me how he visited some hospital with some sick childs or something, he's sweet as a pie. BTW I'm a girl.
>>
From a guy to work with he
>>Zendaya is uncontrollable in a good way, she's not going to beard for free or to promote a film, add to that Tom is 'unbeardable' (I've invented that word) too. No one believes that Tom is heterosexual, when you ask people outside of our environment all of them say: 'That guy is at least bi'.
Short answer: Zendaya doesn't want to be the beard for free to someone that inevitably someday will get out of the closet and 'maybe' make she looks bad in the process (Taint her as the girl that's the 'beard of gay guys')

Yes, I've seen lots of things, nothing sexual, but things that a hetero guy wouldn't make with another guy, even if that guy is his best friend in the universe: Massages (every part of the body but the butt and 'down there'), eat from the same ice cream like they were boyfriends or something, text allllllll the time between both of them, lot's of cuddling and caressing (some times they do it unwittingly).
I must add, they look really cute, like little brothers or a cute couple, the one that's a little weird is Harrison, he doesn't talk to us (or people in general) and sometimes he have that diva attitude that makes him a little unlikeable. If he wasn't Tom friend I bet a lot of people would punch his face.
>>
>>1581835
Tell us more, only aré closet friends
>>
Has sexy and big nipples
>>
File: spidey.jpg (120KB, 570x704px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
120KB, 570x704px
>>
As long as he hires a professional cameraman to film his eventual leaked sex videos instead of doing a shitty shaky mirror cam selfie.
>>
The guy that pays the studio plants here lol.
I'm going to give you guys some break news about Tom (the last thread is archived), looks like Spider-Man is under-performing, the studio is happy with Tom and the movie in general, but they can't understand what did go wrong with it because word of mouth is good (but not stellar) so they are trying to gain traction on the international markets (they hope this movie does good there because they have faith in the "Spider-universe" and the crossovers with the MCU).
One of the things they are going to do is to try to push the "Zendaya-Tom" thing AGAIN, Zendaya is not helping much with that, Tom is open. So don't get surprised if some shit like the OP posted happens: "Blog paid to say that Tom and Zendaya are dating post some rumour... Zendaya is not having it and publish in his Instagram something like "I'm not dating this guy!"" or things like studio plants that go to every board with a little of interest in this movie or one of the guys (Zendaya or Tom) saying: "Yes I've fucked Tom and he's great! he likes girls!!! (insert details of the "fuck")" or "I've seen this movie, Tom is great! you have to see it!".
Wait for some interviews in magazines too with Tom talking how he likes dating girls and those shit (a last minute attempt to make him look desirable and "hetero"), remember that he's going to be the new Nathan Drake and the studios need a convincing "hetero" guy in that role.
Last thing I'm going to add is that: 1- (I don't know if it's true or not so don't ask) there are rumours on some circles about a leak with Tom in it, he was catfished or something on Instagram with a fake guy or so I've heard. If that's true, wait for the punishment from the studios (and from Harrison if the leak is true) (The studio was already mad at him when he did that Rihanna drag dance thing on Mtv's LSP).
>>
>>1582299
Lasti thing 2- If this movie underperforms in the international markets, they will try a second time with the Venom movie (after the MCU crossover), IF that movie doesn't get traction too (the Venom one) they will "retire" Peter Parker" and will start fresh with Miles Morales.
>>
>>1582299
>(The studio was already mad at him when he did that Rihanna drag dance thing on Mtv's LSP)
that was like the only thing that made me consider actually seeing the movie (i haven't yet)
>>
File: cutie.jpg (40KB, 202x539px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
40KB, 202x539px
>>1582299
How can they just dump him like that if the film flops :(
>>
File: 157027423400.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
157027423400.webm
2MB, 320x240px
Semi related. Here's Harrison punching the shit out of Tom.
>>
>>1582324
Is not like they are getting rid of him, the anon >>1582299 said that they are going to try with the crossover with the Avenger to gather interest in spidey, if that doesn't work they will try with Venom, if that doesn't work (a big "if") they will reboot the franchise with Miles Morales. Maybe the people are tired of Peter (3rd reboot), With Miles they can start fresh.
>>
>>1582299
Jajaj sheer shit, nobody outside these forums thinks that it is gay, only gays think and want it to be. And lpsy he and thousands of participants have dressed as women and not that makes them gay. Over him
>>
>>1582299
Have you seen him drunk? With alcohol comes the truth?
>>
>>1582299
I overheard that it has something to do with the Cárter Jenkins catfish,is that right?
>>
File: tom.jpg (17KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
17KB, 236x308px
>>1582528
allegedly the gay with the Carter Jenkins nudes also has a video of Tom being catfished by a guy. Apparently he wants $200 for it. Frankly, I'd pay that much because I'm a lonely desperate weirdo with cash... buuut I have no idea who this hoarder is and I doubt it's real in the first place.
>>
>>1581835
Christ, this bullshit sounds like the same crap the tween girls were coming up with about Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Incidentally, I'm not saying I think Tom is straight or gay. Just it's the exact same stuff which sounds like the way 12 year old girls think gay guys behave than anything based in reality.
>>
>>1580430
Not the fag you're in a petty fight with, but your sentence was worded shite, friendo. It implies that zendaya was playing the MJ character. Just saying.
>>
>>1582299
hi /tv/
you should get better at your fake news desu
>>
>>1582710
You idiot, she is MJ. Please learn to read, stupid
>>
>>1582710
You know that Zendaya is going to be MJ, right? You know Zendaya isn't the love interest, Liz, from the movie?
>>
>>1582735
>>1582748

that was already denied by kevin feige. she isn't MJ. sorry hennys.
>>
>>1582786
It was?! Thank fucking goodness
>>
>>1582517
Whatever you said, I've heard a lot of people that thinks different: "nobody will believe that his guy is straight".
>>1582526
I didn't see him in full drunk mode, just a little "happy" and "playful" with Harrison (nothing sexual, sorry)
>>1582528
I didn't heard about Carter Jenkins, to say you the truth I had to Google that name, sorry.
>>1582717
Wtf is /tv/? Thanks!
>>
>>1582717
Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>1582528

Wait, Carter Jenkins catfish???

Is there a link?
>>
>>1582902 https://www.malegeneral.com/cam/dongs/res/11220.php
>>
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtCVNhAuTV/

Featuring Harrison trying to fit in the Spider-Man costume. Sony are gonna kill Holland.
>>
>>1582916
Too bad you dont get a really good clear shot of him in it. What is it about the spiderman costume that makes people look instantly hotter
>>
File: tomcalvins.png (374KB, 523x591px) Image search: [Google]
tomcalvins.png
374KB, 523x591px
>>1582353
That's actually really really hot to watch, and I can't put my finger on why.

>>1582916
It irks me that Tom starts off with "so we're on a private plane" like we couldn't figure it out on our own. He doesn't need to let fame get to his head and rub it in. Interesting Harrison doesn't fit in the suit, though. I always thought that Tom was the one with the larger frame.
>>
>>1582933
Tom is a skinny twink, of course harrison wouldnt fit. Plus, harrison is also taller than shorty tom
>>
Anyone else thought Harry looked delicious in the suit? He's not the prettiest guy, but there's definitely something sexy about him.
>>
>>1582936
Hes definitely pretty/good looking. Plus, hes got a great body. Its really not that mysterious
>>
File: tomandharrisonbeach.jpg (158KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
tomandharrisonbeach.jpg
158KB, 1080x810px
>>1582935
I guess I always thought Harrison was marginally thinner - guess I should have paid attention to pic related a little more

>>1582936
>>1582937
His face doesn't do it for me, but I found myself checking out his body when he was in the suit. Had to check how old he was, luckily he's 18.
>>
>>1582922
Skintight spandex on reasonably fit people is always good. If they have the mask on it doesn't even matter if they're ugly as sin. Harrison'll probably upload some better pictures of it tomorrow. He records everything else, no way he didn't take 900 pictures of this.
>>
>>1582939
I dont find all spandex hot, though (see: hard heroes). Something about the spiderman costume in particular does it for me everytime though (almost)
>>
>>1582895
Do you have any history or anecdote of tom?As is working with him?, some curiosity that you can share (:
>>
>>1582933
>It irks me that Tom starts off with "so we're on a private plane"
He's done stuff like this before and I agree, it's irksome, in fact I think it's outright douchey.

Mind you, given what an absolute cunt his father is (and a right wing Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson reading cunt at that) it's hardly shocking.
>>
>>1582916
The butt of Harrison on spandex... I fapped hard with that image. The other guy is ugly as stepping barefoot on warm dog shit.
>>
>>1582950
Tom is a douchey-ish cunt-ish guy. Cant you see that based on how he dresses and acts? Just take a look at his ig. I mean, hes only 21 or 22 so ill give him a pass, but lets not pretend hes some sweet guy
>>
>>1582950
Remember that he was with other guys there, when he's with Harrison alone at least he acts like a decent guy, when he's with his "other" friends he acts like them (those guys give a really douchey vive)
>>
>>1582954
And what we have to make of allllllll the fangirls that say that Tom is the cutest and swettest person on earth, the most down to earth and the most humble guy in Hollywood?
>>
>>1582960
Theyre stupid, desperate, barely pubescent fangirls?
>>
>>1582950
There's this clip from a German TV show where they have him drive a sports car through Berlin as they interview him, and when he motions some roadworker to clear the way, the roadworker completely bitches him out in German (rough translation: "Just drive! Fucking hell. Anything to draw attention with that car.")

(I don't drive so idk who was in the right there, but it was funny anyway; the host looked so embarrassed...)
>>
>>1582961
I don't know, I just want to know the truth. The stories about him are very different from each other, I bet he's not a super mega douche like Ansel Elgort, but I don't know what to believe.
>>
Eh. The people who think he's some kind of innocent angel who can do no wrong are idiots. But I wouldn't be to harsh on a 21 year old who's loving the high life. On some level he seems to be aware of it as he says one of the reasons he keeps Harrison with him is to help him stay grounded.
>>
>>1582965
Noooooo, what have you heard about my baby Ansel??
>>
>>1582965
Funny, every interview I've seen with him he seems cute and likeable, if a bit awkward. Where do you get the super mega douche idea?
>>
>>1582971
There are lots of interviews of him and articles on how a douchey he is, sorry for not giving links, but I remember some website saying that this idiot (Ansel) said in an interview that his ideal life is play GTA all day an get some chick to cook for him and give him blowjobs all day. Or how he is above all the acting stuff and that he has more talent as a "musician". Or how he's above all the "Hollywood stuff or other actors" or something like that.
He was cute and hot, but he opens his mouth and ruins everything.
>>
>>1582973
https://www.wmagazine.com/story/ansel-elgort-baby-driver-hollywood-douche-bag

He seems to address people like you in this exact article, find me some links of his douche behaviour to contradict everything I've read and seen and I might believe you.
>>
>>1582975
I don't want you to believe me, someone asked and I answered. I liked this guy, but after reading that GTA (Grand Theft Auto) quote I said: "wow, this douche is so full of himself". So again, sorry for not giving links because this was long ago (when he did The Fault in Our Stars)
>>
>>1582981
Seems odd and made up that he'd have a quote about GTA right after Baby Driver comes out but if we're not worried about believing each other then there is nothing to worry about.

>>1582969
Nothing apparently.
>>
>>1582982
Wow dud, I have touched a nerve? You can go and fuck him or worship him, I only just gave an opinion on why I find him douchey. Sorry if you can't sleep at night over what I have said. Anyways I'll try to get that link so you can stop your tantrum over it.
>>
>>1582982
Anseltard I have found a link, there are lost more, I think this blog has something with this guy, anyways:

"But if you can find a girl who you can go to an EDM concert with, have a conversation with, who will sit on the couch and watch you play GTA for three hours—and then you go to bed and have amazing sex? That should be your girlfriend."

http://jezebel.com/ansel-elgort-is-my-nemesis-1688504945

Can we please get back to Tom?
>>
>>1582990
>"But if you can find a girl who you can go to an EDM concert with, have a conversation with, who will sit on the couch and watch you play GTA for three hours—and then you go to bed and have amazing sex? That should be your girlfriend."
This isn't even close to what you said about his ego, it's just in finding the perfect girlfriend. So I was right not to believe you and right to say you'd made it up, the context was so entirely different. I like Ansel some, but I hate people who jump on the hate train for no reason passionately. Idle, jealously based hate ruins the world and when I see it thrown about I get triggered, sue me.
>>
>>1582990
loled hard with this commentary on that blog, is so accurate

>Ansel is what happens when a complete dork has
>been told he’s awesome all his life because he’s
>cute, so now he believes he is awesome and that
>creates what I like to call The Douche Matrix™,
>where one’s ego grows irrationally large relative to
>one’s actual talent
>>
File: giphy.gif (973KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
973KB, 500x227px
>>1582992
>jealously based hate ruins the world and when I see it thrown about I get triggered, sue me
>>
>>1582992
If this makes you feel better I have fapped hard a lots of times looking at pics or vids of him because he's hot as fuck. Is just that now I find him a little douchey and that turns me down a lot, that's all. And I'm not jealous, really.
>>
File: bb 30242815105_05f54a2fd2.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bb 30242815105_05f54a2fd2.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>
I'm melting, I love him :3
>>
If you faggets want a really hot guy, this is the one we must follow
>>
File: DDK3E7XXYAES5f_.jpg (138KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDK3E7XXYAES5f_.jpg
138KB, 675x1200px
Behold
>>
>>1583005
Even if you're not, you can't argue that it isn't fashionable to hate some celebrities and public figures who might be unfairly perceived as douchey based on their lucky circumstances. Look at most of the youtube videos of pop stars and whatnot, for every positive comment there's a bitter, angry person insulting them. And for what reason? The vast majority of these people aren't openly arrogant or condescending or combative. The whole thing has a strong undercurrent of jealousy to me and I get tired of it.
>>
>>1583020
Hot guy, but what's he doing in a Tom Holland thread?
>>
>>1583020
maybe if he didn't have that awful fourteen year old facial hair
>>
File: IMG_2682.jpg (71KB, 615x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2682.jpg
71KB, 615x554px
>>
>>1582299
Is blondie or does she have any brain? How is it as a person, has his feet on the ground
>>
>>1583049
I'm so glad that there's a legitimate reason for Tom to keep thrusting his bare foot in our faces.
>>
>>1583014
what happened to spiderman's muscles?? #notmyspidey
>>
File: download.jpg (84KB, 432x610px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
84KB, 432x610px
>>
>>1582954
Oh I totally agree with you.

>>1582956
Well the fact that he choose friends who are douchey and acts like a douche with them should tell you all you need to know.

Next the fangirls will be claiming those friends are just hired by the studio and he's forced to act like a douche to seem more straight. I swear the former One Direction fangirl shippers seemed to have swarmed onto Tom.

>>1582987
There's this really weird tendency amongst fangirls to insist their fav must be absolutely perfect, and so any negative, any criticism MUST be written off as a conspiracy or lies or some bullshit.
>>
>>1580104
People still freaking out over this butterface? The only halfway decent thing on him is his chest, the rest is borderline unfuckable. Not to mention the fact that he seems like a shallow, self obsessed asshole in nearly every IG post I see.
>>
>>1583172
Half the threads not even about him, and I prefer his friend anyway. Though he also seems a bit self obsessed.
>>
>>1582916
Imagine Harrison wearing Tom's thong under that suit.
>>
File: IMG_2684.jpg (55KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2684.jpg
55KB, 675x675px
>>1583172
Agre
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (1MB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
1MB, 1334x1334px
>>
File: IMG_2686.jpg (107KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2686.jpg
107KB, 748x748px
His arms
>>
File: you JUST know.jpg (35KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
you JUST know.jpg
35KB, 534x401px
>>1583208
>"The first thing you need to know, all I have on under that costume is a thong. They brought them in on my first day, like, 'Here are your thongs,'" he said. "I had serious misgivings – would my arsehole ever be the same again?

hngggg
>>
>>1583208
>>1583313
For Harrison to wear the thong wouldn't his brother have had to wear it too?
>>
>>1583313
I want to see thor and spiderman have a buddy buddy relationship. Not only would the size difference be funny, but the actors know and like each other and the characters are the most laid back/fun out of the bunch

Plus, i want to read the Thor x Spiderman fanfic that it would spawn
>>
>>1583203
Not even a hint of bulge on that suit, but his little ass is totally lickable.
>>
>>1583224
dat steroids acne.
>>
>>1583313
Is this a real quote? He would've worn thongs (well, a dance belt but that's basically a thong) during Billy Elliot so it's not like it'd be new to him
>>
He was so cute, mole and all. Now he's some d-bag clone of Sigourney Weaver, shame the only good looking thing he have is his body and that fame got over his head
>>
>>1583350
>Actor lies in film promos for dramatic effect. And now onto sports.
>>
File: DEK0UXOWsAA2_uF.jpg (80KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DEK0UXOWsAA2_uF.jpg
80KB, 1080x1080px
Tom will never put his hand over your mouth and nose...
>>
>>1583354
Lol, I really envy the indian/latino/whatchamacallit, and Jabba The Hut looks drugged. Zendaya is cute but she has less curves than a refrigerator.
>>
>>1583343
>Not even a hint of bulge on that suit
To be fair to the poor guy that outfit looks so tight on it's probably gone internal.
>>
File: laugh.gif (5MB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
5MB, 600x321px
>>1583354
>>1583374
>>
File: IMG_2687.jpg (366KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.jpg
366KB, 1242x2208px
Another angle of your feet 0:
>>
File: tomcoffee.jpg (443KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tomcoffee.jpg
443KB, 768x1024px
>>1583352
>implying Sigourney Weaver isn't a totally bangable MILF
And I'm sure that Tom's a perfectly pleasant boy that sometimes puts his foot in his mouth and doesn't realise how things come across. Jesus, if I knew I'd make the entire thread turn on him with one comment, I never would have said anything. Unless the idea of Tom being a cocky asshole makes him hotter to some of you?

>>1583354
>you will never be pinned underneath Tom, his hips grinding against yours as he chokes you with his strong hands
>>
File: 666662017071917423866258.png (724KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
666662017071917423866258.png
724KB, 720x500px
>>1583400
>Tom being a cocky asshole makes him hotter to some of you
In some ways I prefer the "down to earth" Tom, I don't know why but if the guy is an ass it turns me down like shit, even if he's hot, cute or whatever. And Tom with his douchey Instagram post and his douchey friends is not helping much.
Anyways here's a cute Tom:
>>
>>1583475
>douchey friends
What douchy friends out of interest? The only one's we see him with are Harrison, Jacob Ba- Ned Leeds and Zendaya. They all seem about the same level of rich slightly self centred as each other to me.

Heh funny.
>https://jadegillisbaldwin.tumblr.com/post/162802772365/just-watch
>>
>>1583476
I think the anon refers to the ones he was with on the private plane. They looked douche-y
>>
>>1583400
>when that makeup barely hides that horrible skin
>>
>>1583488
His skin is really bad as of late, this one is the worst offender >>1583224
>>
>>1583486
"The boyyys" bit is pretty douche bro. But the only people other than his brother and best friend that he talks to in that are Jon Watts the director, and his stunt double. Which really makes me want to know when this was taken. Must have been quite soon after filming wrapped.

Also just realised they're watching Spider-Man 2.
>>
>>1583223
His nipples are juicy
>>
>>1583488
>>1583491
it just means he's a real human bean
>>
Stop with spider-gay, this is the guy all the fags are talking about
>>
File: CwWD0DnWQAA-v2j.jpg (122KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CwWD0DnWQAA-v2j.jpg
122KB, 900x1200px
sweet
>>
>>1583749
Oooh i love trannies. Any preop pics??
>>
>>1583750
tom??
>>
>>1583475
>>1583014
Did you know that this is PR bullshit, didn't you? Every fucking actor does it when he has to promote some shitty movie, this idiot is not exception.
>>
>>1583767
That's not a Tom pic, it's the tranny the anon is spamming this board with. I bet the tranny is posting them for self promotion.
>>
>>1583345
or, y'know, acne. little known fact that young people can get zits without taking drugs
>>
>>1583793
I wouldn't say he's a bad guy though, him and his brothers just set up a charity together, and he's more than willing to promote and help his best friends career every chance he gets. So he's not 100% Me, Me, Me.
>>
>>1583832
>and he's more than willing to promote and help his best friends career every chance he gets
Mother Teresa, learn from Tom. rolleyes
>>
>>1580104
I hope this is fake, Zendaya can do so much better. I'd go straight for Zendaya.
>>
>>1583839
He doesn't have to though. Harrison at present is at the level of some kind of Kardashian hanger on, but for what it's worth Holland helps him with audition tapes, introduces him to people at premiers, and gives him a shout out at just about every interview he gives. I'm not saying it makes him a saint but the fact that him and Harrison are each others biggest fan is one of the most endearing things about Holland.
>>
>>1583898
>Harrison at present is at the level of some kind of Kardashian hanger on
That's so right, Tom pushes this guy a little bit too much, I understand that he's his friend but push him that much?
Anyways that gif is super cute, even if I find the "Tom-Harrison" relationship cringeworthy.
>>
>>1583903
>even if I find the "Tom-Harrison" relationship cringeworthy.
To each their own. I think it's adorable how symbiotic they are, both are pretty much using the other for something, but are happy for each other. Like Tom got a chance for the good life and rather than his brothers asked his BFF if he wanted to join the ride. I don't actually think they're dating btw but the amount he's willing to support a friend is pretty nice.
Also this picture is in response to Harrison posting a picture looking pissed off about being put in Business class rather than 1st with Tom so I think they're more similar than some people who say Harrison is a nice guy believe.
>>
>>1583908
The guys that supposedly works for (or with) Tom has said that not a lot of people like Harrison, he said something like "If Harrison weren't Tom's friend, a lot of people would have punched his face" or something like that (sorry for my english)
>>
>>1583915
Your English isn't too bad. >>1581835 this guy's however is terrible, so I wouldn't take it too seriously that they work for Sony. Though I can somewhat believe it, Harrison was mostly seen hanging out with the cast, more than the crew which he technically was. And he definitely got a nicer ride than your average PA he got to share a house with Tom, travel in luxury and pretty much got the same treatment as the other actual stars, I wouldn't be overly surprised if between them they even made sure he got payed more than usual. So I can understand if a lot of the crew and minor cast didn't like the fresh faced 19 year old suddenly turning up who sort of out ranked them due to friendship with the main actor.
>>
>>1583839

u sure u wanna use mother teresa?
>>
>>1582946
I have lots of anecdotes, the one that I can tell (because is not giving any tip on who I am) is: I was working overtime (no details where o what I was doing), in that time I didn't know who Tom was (sorry), so I was there doing my work, really tired and really REALLY hungry (hungry like my stomach growling and almost talking by itself) and it seems that "some guy" had listened to that sound and I see him coming "hey, what's up? you're hungry? Here, take, I have this one I'm not going to eat" (it was a sandwich). It was Tom, somehow he listened to my stomach growling, went to his trailer and brought me some food. I know is not something super juicy or that I don't give a lots of details but that sole anecdote paints Tom (for me at least) like someone that (at that moment) his fame didn't got to his head and cared for other people doing his work like me, I know he's not mother Teresa (like some anon said) but he's not a shitty person either. REALLY hope that someway he doesn't change that.

>>1583793
It's obviously PR, the studio needs to sell tickets and have to advertise the movie. But it will surprise you the bulk of other bigger "stars" that didn't give two flying f**** about visiting hospitals or generally getting in touch with the public to advertise their work, some demand "specifically" that. Instead when some PR people took the proposal to Tom, he was really eager to do it (or so I was told).
>>
>>1583915
It's not like people want to punch Harrison en masse, but a lot of the people I know (of both sexes) think this guy was nice when they first meet him (I.e. when Tom was not super famous like he's now), but after the increase in the fame of Tom in someway Harrison started to behave like a diva, started demanding things, and generally started being shitty with the crew (be it higher ups or 'mere-working-mortals). Thanks good in my position I don't have to deal with such diva attitudes, if not, I would have punched him, I can't stand assholes that think they're better than everyone else under him.
Anyways I never witnessed him in this attitude, so I take the rumours with a grain of salt (because I have no reasons to disbelieve what I was told, but I have no reason to believe them either)
>>
>>1584401 So, he gave you a sandwich and now he's you god? lol! fuck all the fags on this thread! and I want pics of your face or where you work or it didn't happen.
>>
>>1584401
>>1584408
So what. You think him and Harrison are closeted dating, haven't realised they're gay yet, or what? Also what's Tom's reaction to Harrison apparently being a diva apologetic, amused or something else?
>>
>>1584401
Have you seen him with a girl? Do you know anything about your ex-girlfriend alexia?
>>
>>1584401
Personally do you consider that he has already gained fame as everyone says? Or exaggerate? I do not know why I think it's so much fun working with him. Smokes ??
>>
>>1584408
Have you seen him nude or shirtless? he smells good? does he have a big bulge? thxs
>>
>>1584414
>> I know he's not mother Teresa (like some anon said) but he's not a shitty person either. REALLY hope that someway he doesn't change that.

I'm not the guy who posted that, but I just want to acknowledge that you're a dick.
>>
>>1584414
Ok, fuck you.
Btw, who's on the pic?
>>
>>1584414
>>1584471
This guy >>1583768
>>
>>1584458 It's not my fault if spidergay made him his bitch after a fucking sandwich, with that conclusion if I pay this guy some dinner I can do with him whatever I want, maybe even fuck him missionary. FAGGOT.
>>
Totally unrelated to the shit that some idiot is posting (the blond tranny guy), but I hope Tom give his voice to the new Spider-Man game on Ps4, I know that the game is not based on the movie, ut one can dream :)
>>
File: Pimp Holland maybe.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp Holland maybe.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>1584694
It's Yuri Lowenthal apparently, most of the VA work is likely already done.
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5807780/
>>
>>1584694 Dude are you like 13yo? you want to fap while playing the game? why you don't man up and play some MEN games like COD, WOW, LOL or DOTA? you fucking inbreed faggot!
>>1584701 Maybe they didn't want Peter to sound gay as shit.
>>
>>1584704
>MEN games like COD, WOW, LOL
How can we take your opinion on anything seriously after that?
>>
>>1584701
Don't let his tumblr fangirls see that pic. They'll suddenly decide that he's "problematic" after all.
>>
>>1584751
Oh they've already seen it, I found it because a bunch of people were yelling about Harrison being racist on Twitter. It's from some murder mystery birthday party they went to in college.
>>
>>1584753
>a bunch of people were yelling about Harrison being racist on Twitter

It's 2017 and there's still people doing that shit? I mean, I find Harrison cringeworthy but calling someone "racist" because he put that costume for a party? Thanks God I don't have Twitter, or Instagram or Facebook!
>>
>>1584755
It's the logic behind it that confuses me. They have to be Tom Holland fans to even find this picture,
>1. I love Tom Holland
>2. I want Tom Holland to love me
>3. Therefor I'll go yell at one of the most important people in his life on Twitter
>4.???
>>
>>1584759
"Maybe" they are jealousy of the relationship that Tom has with Harrison. Sorry, I don't follow the guys (I don't have IG) but, Harrison is cool with Tom's fans or he's a little "douche" with them? maybe that can be the cause, the 14yo wet and virgin fans of Tom were waiting for Harrison to make a mistake so they can attack him and that pic is the excellent excuse.
>>
>>1584759
most who get that obsessed with a celebrity are totally ok with trying to ruin the lives of people around them
>>
File: U_cnUZS8.jpg (24KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
U_cnUZS8.jpg
24KB, 240x400px
>>1584753 So, the Arabs can kill a faggot, but is wrong and racist for a faggot to disguise as an Arab? and you tell me that the Holland fandom is not weird? kill yourselves fucking faggots, follow a real men, not this Tom Uglygayface Holland
>>
>>1584760
If he's out with Tom he usually ends up posing for pictures and stuff with him, he also posts more than Tom so that's usually how people find out where they are. Posts on this thread aside I don't think I've heard anything about Harrison being a dick to fans.

>>1584761
True I guess, I seem to remember the wife of one of the guys on Supernatural got death threats.
>>
>>1584760
I'm not a "14yo wet and virgin" fan so stop generalizing! I'm 56yo male, and I don't stalk Tom and I don't attack him or Harrison.
>>1584762
Cute guy
>>
>>1584765
Any way I can see the post attacking Harrison on Twitter? I want to laugh a little at the prepubescent army fighting a guy over a f*ck*ng costume.
>>
>>1584771
Sorry. But I just heard there was Twitter drama about Harrison and Tom culturally appropriating or something, so I searched Osterfield on Twitter, got the picture and ran. This was either Wednesday or Thursday though, so it shouldn't be too buried if you want to look.
>>
>>1584762
you are soo right it's almost creepy.
>>
Breaking news: It looks like in some super exclusive circles the rumour about the sex tape leak from itsy bitsy spider is getting traction, a lot of it, even some people outside of that circles have already seen it.
The bad news is that the video is well kept so I doubt that it's going to get any press in the upcoming months outside of some obscure porn boards or the deep web.
If I can get my hands on it (I have the contact but I'm trying to get the money to pay for it) I'm going to share the shit out of it because I want to show the world that Tom is gay (he was catfished using a fake guy), I want his relation with Harrison to end (not because I want Tom or Harrison, but because I want it to end to see the sadface of Tom lol), I want to see the face of Tom's father after the news, and I want that all of his upcoming projects to get cancelled, so he can go back like a loser to England and never go back. Hope he loses all of his shit and goes back to flip burgers or dance like a little idiot as some extra in some low budget play. btw I'm not the idiot that says "faggot" in a gay board and posts pics of that ugly blonde.
>>
>>1584834
>It looks like in some super exclusive circles the rumour about the sex tape leak from itsy bitsy spider is getting traction

Yeah, sure- "super exclusive circles"...

>I want that all of his upcoming projects to get cancelled, so he can go back like a loser to England and never go back.

Why would his upcoming projects get cancelled because of a jerkoff video? This isn't the 1950s.
>>
>>1584834

Jeez, and here I am wanting to see it because I want to see Tom naked.

I do have the cash and am willing to spend it if you want to share the contact. Assuming it's actually legit.
>>
File: Harrisons recurring wet dream.gif (2MB, 540x214px) Image search: [Google]
Harrisons recurring wet dream.gif
2MB, 540x214px
>>1584872
>am willing to spend it if you want to share the contact. Assuming it's actually legit.
Would you like to make a deal with a Nigerian prince while your at it?
>>
File: tom jamie.jpg (64KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tom jamie.jpg
64KB, 1366x768px
>>1584885
I'm not saying I'm going to throw hundreds of dollars into the ether in the hopes that a naked Tom will materialize. But if the seller is willing to provide proof, whether it's censored photos or a short clip, then that's another story.

Considering how many leaks we got last year, it wouldn't be totally unexpected that he'd slut around online.

Now onto more important matters. How do we get these two in a movie together?
>>
>>1580131
>>1580433
>>1580435
>MJ
>african heritiage

man, when is all this political shoe horning going to end, MJ has always been white, if you really want some 'poc' characters, why don't you just make up new characters or a totally new series
>>
>>1584929
okay but... is it that big of a deal
yeah the characters nickname is MJ but that's where the similarities end pretty much
literally the name isn't even mary jane it isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>1580104
As if Zendaya would ever date a white boy that's shorter than her. Zendaya is part of the Beyonce squad and only interested in dating someone who represents black excellence.
>>
File: 1496072526975.png (118KB, 364x287px) Image search: [Google]
1496072526975.png
118KB, 364x287px
>>1584834
>I want his relation with Harrison to end

Fuck you they're so cute
>>
>>1584970
Which is kind of the point. Why give the MJ credentials if it's not actually her. And why put so much focus on it during lead up to release while screaming racism at anyone who disagress with using the name (or initials) just for recognition.
>>
File: 1500766279490.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500766279490.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>1584834
>I want his relation with Harrison to end
You never know Harrison might be into that

>https://www.instagram.com/p/BMAKzwyAnvk/
>>
>>1584901
>Considering how many leaks we got last year, it wouldn't be totally unexpected that he'd slut around online.

It would be funny if this turned out to be real, considering we've already had a wanking vid from Dean-Charles Chapman.
>>
File: tomshadow.jpg (34KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tomshadow.jpg
34KB, 540x405px
>>1584701
>>1584751
>>1584753
Honestly, the idea of them doing this sort of thing and not giving a fuck what people think makes them seem hotter in a cocky sort of way.

>>1584766
>I'm 56yo male
What the fuck are you doing on this sad excuse for a Tibetan yak herding forum, then?

>>1584885
>that filename
they have a threesome in a movie theatre bathroom?

>>1584901
wait, bring me up to speed on these "leaks"?
>>
>>1585068
>A series of omegle wank videos appears of Dean wanking with a ton of other UK stars.
>>
>>1585200
Hnnnng. Don't tease me like that.
>>
>>1585199
>threesome
Harrison dreams much bigger than that. It would be some kind of never ending train.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g51dsKTIQuk
>>
File: tomcrouch.jpg (141KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
tomcrouch.jpg
141KB, 1200x628px
>>1585214
Oooooh lordy. I don't even know how to reply to that without coming across like a completely lewd degenerate pervert.
>>
>>1585214
>tfw the random guy in the ad is cuter than Tom
>>
>>1584851
whatever you said, sorry if the word "exclusive circles" offended you, shame that you can't find this kind of material in normal boards or forums, so shit yourself because like it or not those circles are "super exclusives".
>>1584872
I'm not sharing contacts, I'm not that stupid, when I can get that video I'll release it for free just to fuck with this asshole (Tom).
>>1584885
No one is asking for money so save your Nigerian shit scam for yourself. If someone gets an offer on a clear or public forum know that someone is trying to scam you.
>>1584901
There's already proof that the guy in the video is Tom and that the guy on the other side of the chat is a "fake male". I'm just trying to get the money and some time so I can buy it.
>>1585005
They aren't cute, bye Felicia.
>>1585068
The difference is that the leak was accidental by an user on a public page about pedophilia. The user had the video on his HDD and forgot about it until years later when DCC got famous. also the cousin of DCC was underage when the video was created, that's the reason why you can't find it easily.
>>1585200
There's only one video, the "second" one was totally unrelated, was the admin of that "pedo" page trying to create more buzz, the BOY was not even similar.
>>
File: tanisha_rolleyes.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tanisha_rolleyes.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1585214 Lol, Harrison even in that spanish commercial, and not fucking even in the background, no, he's at the fucking side of Tom. This pushing for Harrison is getting dense.
>>
I don't get the harrison meme, they don't make a cute couple. It's Daley and that alien man all over again.
>>
>>1585363
Your committed to this fantasy I'll give you that. Guess you'll either put up or shut up in the end. But until then watch out for Disney's assassin corp.
>>
>>1585376
I'll wait, I bet they will send Iron-Man or Mickey Mouse to kill me (insert rolleyes gif that >>1585374 posted)
>>
>>1585363
Please share the video here just have it!!!!
>>
>>1585199
Leaks as in all the other celeb guys. Dean-Charles Chapman mentioned above, Tyler Posey, Adrian Grenier, Dean Geyer, Chris Mears etc.
>>
>>1585363
>The difference is that the leak was accidental by an user on a public page about pedophilia. The user had the video on his HDD and forgot about it until years later when DCC got famous. also the cousin of DCC was underage when the video was created, that's the reason why you can't find it easily.

That's not actually true. The guy released it immediately without realising it was Dean. Others on the page actually pointed it out. Also, can we stop with this laughable bullshit that his cousin was underage. He's clearly older than Dean.
>>
File: Tomjacket (2).jpg (47KB, 360x503px) Image search: [Google]
Tomjacket (2).jpg
47KB, 360x503px
>>1585573
Damn, I thought it might be something else leaked from Tom, kind of like the opening few seconds of that supposed Tom Daley jerk-off video that were floating around a while back.
>>
>>1585374
I hate when gay men use gifs of sassy black women. Anyway how much do PA's for movie stars normally make? I wanna know how much of a sugar daddy Holland is. In addition to everything else he does.
>>
File: tom2.jpg (27KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tom2.jpg
27KB, 400x600px
>>1585577

God, I wish.

Fucking Daley... what a load of shite that "leak" was. Clearly just him and his husband drumming up interest in some mundane bullshit of theirs.
>>
>>1585581
Sorry, It was the first gif that Google gave me :)
I bet Harrison (not any PA) makes a lot of dough, the guy practically fly's around the world doing nothing more than being at the side of his boyf... around Tom and being pushed around into "something" (by Tom) without success.
>>
File: tumblr_opsxjcgGPz1rc44lao1_1280.jpg (135KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opsxjcgGPz1rc44lao1_1280.jpg
135KB, 750x937px
>>1585658
Yeah sounds right. Even Tom's brother Harry works as a waiter, but Holland seems set on them being a package deal he took him to Current War, and it sounds like thy're doing Chaos Walking too. So with the exception of Holland himself, Harrison probably makes more than anyone else he knows in their age group. He even gets travel and living for free as they're always together. All for keeping his... Whatever they actually are to each other company and doing the minimum of work of a professional PA.

Screw being an actor desu, unless he gets a major role he does better this way. Dude really lucked out with the people he met in school.
>>
>>1585363
The Dean CC omegle series was a joke. What the fuck are you even talking about a second video.

Which pedo page are you talking about? BWs? I actually got more information on where the video originated from. It was posted on a known bibcam forum on the deepweb and then it was posted on BWs by someone who didn't even know it was DCC.
>>
>>1585692
Dude, the first video was posted on [email protected], the second video was some BOY the admin of that site was trying to pass as DCC. Anyways that's the story I know about it: Someone from BW posted it, someone finds that the guy in the video was DCC and everybody credits the poster as the creator of the video, days later the admin of that site posted the "second" video of DCC (the fake one) to ride the wave of leaks.
And BW is pedo as fuck, you get banned from everywhere if you name that site, I've even seen videos of 10yo BOYS jerking on webcam posted there. (I might add that I've run like hell from there, I like my GUYS +20yo)
>>
>>1585758
I didn't even hear about a supposed 2nd video,so I guess most people realized it wasn't DCC.
>>
>>1585684
I've heard of people pushing others in jobs like "If X person doesn't work with me I'll not take the job" but generally they are pushing relatives or friends, and only for one or two jobs. This guys is pushing Harrison in every job he takes, and that pushing is getting obvious and boring, I feel embarrassed for Harrison really.
>>
>>1585758
I have never heard of the second video. However the video did not originate from BWs. I talked to a a pedo who told me where it was originally posted. Which was a forum on the deep web and he knew who made the capture. From there someone took the video and posted it on BWs pretending to be the original owner. I assume he did this to get credit because sites like those work on a trading system.

I also love how you feel the need to say how horrible BWs is but you decide to spell the whole thing out to let people know where to go to get there.
>>
File: 361450-mr_popo_01.jpg (31KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
361450-mr_popo_01.jpg
31KB, 540x640px
>>1585684
What's Mr. Popo doing behind Harrison? some Dragon Ball crossover?
>>
>>1585783
Dude, I'd heard all the drama about BW from other site. The only time I've visited BW was to download the video of DCC and to see how that site was. Shame the same day I was there some guy started posting latinos BOYS jerking on camera (10yo at least), but because he posted the videos without the age on the filename nobody deleted it. I like cute guys and all but +20yo please, or at least +18yo (the legal age on my country).
The second video was posted by the admin full of watermarks, was some guy jerking on bed, the video was really dark, the only thing similar to DCC was the hair lol.
>>
>>1585684
>>1585797
Not going to be able to unsee him now.
>>
>>1585797
What has been seen, can't be unseen.
>>
>>1585770
I know one from my country. The wife of Michel Bubble, Luisana, was doing a casting for the remake of "Married with Children's", she was selected but before signing the contract she explicitly stated to the production, that she will only get the role if his IRL brother (Dario) was selected for the role of his brother on the sitcom. The guys was (is) wooden as hell, he can't even act, but was selected because Luisana was the hottest shit at that moment and every channel in my country wanted her.
>>1585797
Spider-Man vs Dragon Ball lol
>>
>>1585832
>The guys was (is) wooden as hell
We don't know if Harrison's a bad actor though, and he got into the BRIT school which is one of the best drama schools over here, so he must have talent. His main problem I think is that he's jumped/ been dragged into the Hollywood deep end when he'd be better building a rep in theatre and TV like every other actor including Tom Holland did.
>>
File: peter x thor.png (3MB, 4093x2894px) Image search: [Google]
peter x thor.png
3MB, 4093x2894px
>>
>>1585847
WTF is that and why they fuck over a Lexus hahahaha lol!
>>
>>1585847
>>>/y/
>>
>>1585805
Cool, all I am saying is that the origin of the DCC video is not BWs it is just the place where it surfaced from the deepweb.
>>
>>1585770
Plus it really runs the risk of harming Harrison's career as an actor. He should be using this time in his career to establish himself, instead he's just being a hanger-on. And if Tom pisses any studio people off, Harrison is going to find himself on the receiving end.

>>1585758
There was a brief rumour going around very shortly after the leak that there was a video of DCC and a middle aged woman together. Cue conspiracy talk that his management had hired some hooker and made him do a video to boost his straight image, lol. Is that the same video you're talking about?
>>
>>1585846
>His main problem I think is that he's jumped/ been dragged into the Hollywood deep end when he'd be better building a rep in theatre and TV like every other actor including Tom Holland did.

Tbf, he seems to be constantly auditioning for short films and stuff like that, so it's not like he thinks he's above lentry-level work just because his bff/bf is a Hollywood star.
>>
>>1585909
>lentry-level
=entry level
>>
>>1585860
Thanks for clarifying!
>>1585884
No, I've never heard of that video. The one I was talking about was when the leak exploded (I-don't-know-why) all of the leads for the first video gave the BW site as the source who leaked it. I bet that site grown in visitors so the admin, to ride the DCC leak wave, invented that a second video was "leaked". It was all false, the video (the second one) was some guy the admin catfished, the video was a shirtless guy on a bed, very dark, jerking off. The only thing similar to DCC was his hair (if I remember correctly)
Days after the admin posted the "false" leak (the second one) a lot of sites reported that "second leak" (because nobody took the time to download the video and see if that was really DCC). That's why the rumour about the "second video" never dies. (I've hear another rumour about a "second video", the complete version of the first one with DCC cumming, but that was false too)
There's the rumour too that the cousin of DCC was underage when that video was filmed, some even compared t-shirts from DCC Instagram and the leaked video.
>>
>>1585909
One thing is audition for something, other is to actually have the talent to get the part. This guy is 'someone' because his boyfriend is dragging him anywhere he goes, I bet Harrison is super talented and a nice guy (he's cute btw) but that's the sad truth
>>
Hey, I'm a girl and I want to know something and I hope anyone of you all can help me with it.

I don't have gay friends and I've never meet any gay on the real world so I want to know something:

Why the gays always think about sex? I can say what's the favorite food of Tom and Harrison, I can say his favorite car, things about his dog, what's his favorite place in the world, what's his biggest dreams, his favorite hobby, his worst fears, I bet no one of you know all of this because you only think in sex and try to convert him to your own depraved sexuality.

Here's a hint: There's more to people than sex.
>>
>>1585932
Here's a hint for you too: you're on a porn board.
>>
I wish the people who create and bump these shitty fangirl threads would die in a fire.
This is a porn board.
Go worship fugly manlet movie stars somewhere else.
>>
>>1585941
you mad? So why don't you post the pic of someone that's not a "fugly manlet" so we can learn from your delicate taste on mens?
>>
>>1580104
he's shorter than a girl?
kek
>>
File: tumblr_otkdz0noyd1vzfvexo1_1280.jpg (140KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otkdz0noyd1vzfvexo1_1280.jpg
140KB, 720x1280px
>>1585909
>>1585911
>Tbf, he seems to be constantly auditioning for short films and stuff like that
Yeah I felt bad posting that about 20 minutes later when I found out he was auditioning for Casualty. Guys willing to work his way up. Which is more than I'd probably do in his position.
>>
>>1585909
>>1586086
Auditioning doesn't mean working. He can audition just to keep up the pretence. It'll be interesting to see if he'll give up flying around the world for a small role or similar. If he does, then he's worthy of respect.

>>1585912
Interesting, I didn't hear anything about that second video at all. Plus the BW site actually didn't seem to like the attention, they locked themselves down, knowing that if anyone paid too much attention to them and some of their content they'd face some serious trouble.
>>
>>1586114
>interesting to see if he'll give up flying around the world for a small role
He's done both before, he left the homecoming set to go do a short movie back home. I'm assuming whatever deal they've worked out covers him disappearing for a few days to do bit parts to help his own career.
>>
>>1586086
I can't stand the guy, but he looks cute in that pic, I even want to hug him... I feel dirty ewwwww
>>
I just saw the Spiderman movie and holy shit the first time he strips in the alleyway I was diamonds, and the homoerotic tension in the room where he gets naked a second time with his friend holy fuck. AND I think one of the scenes he drops his boxers on the floor too after changing.

Fuck me Tom Holland is so fucking hot.
>>
File: tumblr_otnyomgHFK1u3iflko1_400.gif (2MB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otnyomgHFK1u3iflko1_400.gif
2MB, 308x308px
>>1586219
How can you possibly hate this guy?
>http://hollandoakes.tumblr.com/post/163417935897/this-one-is-for-the-senpai-harrison-osterfield
>>
>>1586411
Because he's dating Tom and that anon's not. That kind of jealousy-hate happens a lot
>>
>>1586412
>tfw you unintentionally rhyme like a corny 15 year old
>>
>>1586412
>That kind of jealousy-hate happens a lot
Still sad though. He loves his family, friends and his dog so much. It's pretty endearing.
>>
File: Harrison the Neon Demon.jpg (91KB, 828x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Harrison the Neon Demon.jpg
91KB, 828x1000px
>>1586411
>that video
made me realise how much I hate sappy shit like that. If Tom's into that then I suppose good for him, I guess?

This pic makes me want him to slap me in the face then make out with me.
>>
>>1586415
Doing the basics of being a decent person counts as endearing now? Wow, your standards are low.
>>
>>1586513
>basics of being a decent person counts as endearing now? Wow, your standards are low.
You know we're on 4chan right?
>>
>>1586412
Yeah, sure, I can't stand the guy because I'm jealous of him... ... ... Sure... ... ...
>>
>>1586411
I must admit that he's mega-fucking-cute in that gif. But I still can't stand him.
>>
>>1586411
I think I agree with most opinions here. He is hot, no doubt. That stare he has can melt ice and his face structure is gorgeous. But sometimes, by looking at people, you can tell they're assholes. A red flag kinda goes up when you see them. I don't think it has to do with jealousy, although we can't deny we would want to be in his place, touching Tom as much as he does....but Harrison just doesn't look like a trustworthy person. I could be wrong, and I hope I am... but he just strikes me as the type of person that can become a diva with the right amount of fame. Still, if he were to ask me, I wouldn't think twice on going down on him lol
>>
>>1586624
Oddly enough you sound like a judgmental asshole, deciding someones character traits by their face rather than their actions. So I don't think your opinion is valid on this matter.
>>
>>1586624
>what is projecting
>>
>>1586626
All too common this board, sadly
>>
>>1586625
So, you can't start a little talk or a little bump for the thread about how some people finds "little snowflake" Harrison a little douche-y because that makes you a "judgmental asshole"??
>>1586624
Brace yourself for the moral fags and the fandom of Harrison.
>>
>>1586411
I've seen all the video, he's cute as sh*t, loved his dog, maybe seeing him being pushed by Tom makes me dislike him. But seeing him with his family and his cute dog (I really like people's that loves animals) and I don't know, maybe he's a douche after all (or not), but I liked that video.
>>
>super gay acting celeb starts dating their co-star publicly
Biggest gay red flag ever.
>>
I want Tom or Harrison PSN ID or XBLive ID. Thanks
>>
File: tumblr_oto89h1cjf1wthlafo1_1280.jpg (78KB, 640x794px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oto89h1cjf1wthlafo1_1280.jpg
78KB, 640x794px
>>1586411
Everything else aside, the fact he went to boarding school explains a lot
>>1586624
Even Tom's brothers seem to love him though, I'd think they would be the closest impartial judge if someone around him was an asshole.
>>
>>1586675
Unless Tom's brother is also an asshole

It is hilarious how you fangirls can't cope with the idea that other people might not like your favs. You should contain yourselves to Tumblr where you can keep the door to your echo chamber shut.
>>
>>1586682
You don't like him, you don't like him. I hate a bunch of people without much cause. I'm just not mad enough to think I can tell if someones an asshole from their Instagram posts.
>>
>>1586682
Shhhhhhh... Yuo can't said something bad about Tom or Harrison or the fantards will attack you.
>>
>>1585932
>so ugh why are you guys sexualizing him on a porn board?
really?
>try to convert him to your own depraved sexuality
>try to convert him
>try
>>
>>1586699
You didn't answered any of my questions.
>>
>>1586695
It's less that people are huge fans of them and more that people enjoy calling out dickheads on 4chan, this is nothing new.
>>
File: Mu4Fd1D - Imgur.png (466KB, 775x427px) Image search: [Google]
Mu4Fd1D - Imgur.png
466KB, 775x427px
>>
>>1582938
Theyre so cute together, urgh
>>
>>1586762
who is that and why did someone photoshop a hat onto him
>>
>>1586829
To protect his identity. Hes spuderman
>>
>>1586841
Are you this >>1585363 whackjob? I gotta say I think you got ripped off.
>>
>>1586841
Tom wishes he was that hung.

And because I already know half the idiots on here will miss the point - yes I know that guy isn't hung, that's the point.

>>1586684
Conversely, there are people insisting that he's a saint based on social media posts too. My point is no-one knows for sure, so there's no point saying someone is wrong for their opinion. That's all.
>>
>>1586850
No you idiot, if you think that guy is Tom Holland you need to go to the oculist to check you eyes. btw I'm >>1585363.
>>
>>1586762
I want moar of him, name, id, something! he's hot.
>>
>>1587023
>oculist
Is it the 1800s again
>>
>>1587026
Generic twink model #348C.
>>
>>1587027
>>oculist
>Is it the 1800s again
My fucking phone is against me, and that happens when you try to learn another language (in my case: Spanish and Portuguese)
>>
>>1587033
>tom holland isnt a twink look how ripped he is!!!
>that guy with the hat may have a lot of muscles but hes just a generic twink!!! >:(
Lmao you guys are so stupid that its funny
>>
Just 24 more posts and this nightmare is over.
>>
>>1587051
>>
>>1587055
>>
>>1587023
>you need to go to the oculist
There's nothing wrong with my feet
>>
>>1587063
>>
>>1587051
Only for one of the fanatical girls who've invaded this board to create another
>>
>>1587051
Stay strong, anon
>>
>>
>>1586647
So Andrew Garfield is gay?
>>
>>1587112
I think Garfield is one of those rare cases were the star really dated his co-star. We can say the idiots from Twilight are the fake ones, Tom Cruise and his beards, etc. Tom and Zendaya are obviously a PR thing, you have months in advance gossip sites saying that the PR people will try to make them a couple, See: http://blindgossip.com/?p=85316

>>
>>1587123
But if it's the studio did they just forget to tell them they were doing it? Because they both denied it, and even Harrison made a tweet taking the piss out of the relationship. And 14.
>>
>>1587098
I want that!
>>1587127
As the guy that supposedly worked with (or for) Tom said that Zendaya was the problem, Tom has no problem with the beard thing, Zendaya was the one that didn't want to mess being the bear of someone that at a later date would get out of the closet making her look like "the girl that beards for gay guys" (like Taylor Swift).
After Zendaya denied it, Tom had to denied it too lol. The funny thing was that after the denial, some gossip sites didn't received the memo and continued posting "Tom and Zendaya are dating!!!1!!1!!" lol

Also 13
>>
File: tomgrin.gif (819KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
tomgrin.gif
819KB, 245x240px
>>1587069
I like Tom as much as the next faggot, but we've had a Tom thread on the board in one form or another for what, 2-3 months now? It's devolved into a pedantic bitchfest, so I recommend we give it a break at least until Tom's got a new movie coming out or something.
>>
>>1587136
Finally, a voice of reason

>>
>>1587136
he has a new movie coming out
>>
>>1587136
Or until his nudes leak, I want to see his cute micro-penis

>>
>>1587144
Of course he does they've given him about 3 franchises. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have a break.
>>
File: tomleg.jpg (186KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tomleg.jpg
186KB, 640x1136px
>>1587144
Civil War came out almost a month ago, and his next movie isn't until December, according to Wikipedia.
>>
Hope this shitty asshole doesn't ruin Nathan Drake
>>
>>1587136
For a change Harrison behind him, massive rolleyes.
>>
>>1587164
You know he's his PA right? Even if they went some kind of weird symbiotic blob he'd have to be there. FIVE!
>>
>>1587169
I want to be the PA of Harrison and suck (literally) the shit out of his ass.
>>
2 2
>>
>>1587175
Always aim high my man, always aim high.
>>
File: tumblr_omusksTivP1w31q9so1_400.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omusksTivP1w31q9so1_400.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>1587181
I always aim high ;)
>>
File: 0haiThere_01.gif (719KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0haiThere_01.gif
719KB, 400x400px
>>
File: tomslick.jpg (54KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
tomslick.jpg
54KB, 640x800px
>>1587185
Aaaaand that's a wrap, gentlemen. See you all in December.

(Hot gif though, good note to go out on. Totally saving that one.)
>>
test
>>
File: 1024_0.jpg (79KB, 432x650px) Image search: [Google]
1024_0.jpg
79KB, 432x650px
>>
Testing the waters
>>
File: tumblr_oo5gxuRJ6X1w31q9so1_400.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo5gxuRJ6X1w31q9so1_400.gif
1MB, 332x332px
His eyes...
>>
I need new tom shirtlesss, Is summer comon
>>
>>1587679
I'm starting to like him more than Tom, shame he's an douche.
>>
File: 162985922382.webm (399KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
162985922382.webm
399KB, 360x640px
My only wish for this thread was that it managed to outlive the Isaac one. Feels Bad.
>>
He looks cute
>>
File: DSC04316.jpg (156KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04316.jpg
156KB, 640x480px
>>
Tom looks better now.
>>
>>1588146
dear tom,

please shave. and use moisturizer.

sincerely,
a fan
>>
>>1588146
WTF with his skin? The drugs are killing him, sad.
>>
You gays are pathetic, Tom already explained his relationship with Harrison:

“Once I got cast (Chris Hemsworth) sent me a really lovely email about just make sure you keep your feet on the ground and you don’t let this affect you.” Holland said. “You keep your family and your friends close and that’s exactly what I’ve done. That is why I have brought my best friend with me as my assistant – that is Harrison. He is my best buddy really…”

So stop saying lies that he's in love with Harrison or stupid things like that! STOP IT!
>>
>>1588232

Jesus, calm down. What are you, his publicist? Why are you so invested in whether people talk about him being gay or not?

Also, don't be so naive. He wouldn't be the first closeted actor to come up with a cover story.

Sure maybe you're right and he's straight as an arrow but a throwaway sentence like that doesn't exactly put the question to bed.
>>
>>1588232
How did a 14yr old fangirl from Tumblr manage to find a dead thread on /hm/?
>>
lol this fucking board

I swear everyone on here has mad delusions about celebrities being gay despite no evidence.

You're all wishful thinkers.
>>
>>1588353

Of course we're wishful thinkers. We want everyone to be gay, that's kind of our thing.

Although in this case there's a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest Tom's batting for our team.

And it's not like there's a huge amount of evidence to suggest he's straight.
>>
>>1588355
>We want everyone to be gay

why tho? I never understood this

as if any of us have a chance or some shit

I'm content eyeing celebrities, because that's all that I'll be able to do. Their sexual orientation changes literally nothing
>>
>>1588359

It's just nice to have another dude on the team, is all.
>>
>>1588349
It's what they do. Fandoms have gone from being just a group of fans to a hierarchy of obsessive psycho girls. They search out any conversation about their fav and rush to his aid. There are even some of these cunts on Datalounge which does lead to some hilarity of seeing these idiot girls trying to take on aged and bitter queens (even more aged and even more bitter than those on here)
>>
>>1588359
It's our gay agenda to make sure everyone is a fgt
>>
Who's the bottom of the relationship... To or Harrison? I bet Harrison is the top.
>>
Sorry for the rant but, I'm surprised to find how many people (not only here, on other sites like too) find Tom "disgusting". I mean, it's ok, maybe you don't like him, maybe he's not cute or hot at all... But "disgusting"? Sincerely I don't know if it's some wave to troll Tom or something, but it really surprised me how many people (lots and lots) hate him for some reason. The only positive thing that I found on all of the comments was that he's a good actor, but about he as a person or his physique all are about how shitty/douche/idiot/disgusting/etc he is or how his body is weird/not hot at all/disgusting face and body/etc.
I don't follow him or Harrison on IG, but he's some kind of dick or something with the fans? I'm not a fan of Tom, I just find him hot, that's all. But I find weird so much hate, maybe it's something I don't know or something.
End of rant.
>>
File: tumblr_otwxiaTOL91u3iflko1_1280.jpg (139KB, 1241x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otwxiaTOL91u3iflko1_1280.jpg
139KB, 1241x905px
>>1588460
They switch.

>hazosterfield: Last day of filming on the first movie I worked on. About to start number 4
So that pretty much confirms he's off to Canada to be Tom's trophy husband again.
>>
>>1588476
What's with that image? Harrison dressed casual, a Hindenburg painted brown sandwiched in between and Tom dresses as a bridegroom?
>>
>>1588476
The shape of Harrison head is weird, he looks deformed.
>>
>>1588463
I know he's not cute or hot as a KJ Apa or a Mitchell Hope, but he's not ugly or disgusting, I can't understand why a lot of people hate him so much.
>>
>>1588483
It's what he wore during the Homecoming party scenes, Harrison wouldn't have had to dress up unless they practiced with him being Liz or something.
>>
>>1581584
Imagine it with only your thong, I die
>>
>>1588490
I bet they practiced it.
>>
File: 1500783074193.jpg (117KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
1500783074193.jpg
117KB, 750x745px
>>1588484
He does have an odd profile. Looks like some kind of Wood elf from the right angle.
>>
>>1588497
Considering Tom never even gets close to kissing the 'romantic lead', I doubt it.
>>
File: tumblr_otxyibFG7i1viuiy1o2_1280.jpg (294KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otxyibFG7i1viuiy1o2_1280.jpg
294KB, 960x1280px
>>1588881
>Hey Harrison. I need to practice my big kiss scene
>But I've read the script there's no bi...
>[Tom throws himself forward]
and that's what definitely happened.
>>
>>1588898
I'm starting to like Harrison more and more...
>>
They are back toguether expect New photos ir historys!!!
>>
>>1588349
Implying a fourteen year old tumblr girl would ever start a post off with "you gays"
>>
File: tumblr_ou0c398lFv1vzfvexo1_1280.jpg (35KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou0c398lFv1vzfvexo1_1280.jpg
35KB, 640x356px
Goodnight Sweet prince.

Far as I can tell they flew out early to Montreal to have a guy date together.
>>
>>
The farts of Tom smells like salami :(
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.