[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey y'all I'm in a hotel for a company business trip/training.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2741.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey y'all I'm in a hotel for a company business trip/training.
Have to share a room with a fellow employee from another district.
Really nervous but also hoping he's hot. Anyone have hot stories from confs/business trips?
>>
You gonna get us some shots?
>>
>>1569162
Possibly, if the opportunity arises.
>>
>>1569153
It's absolutely going to be a fat married man in his 40s that has a lot of gas.
>>
Don't have that kind of job but I know of this vid that seems to align pretty well for the topic.
www xtube com/video-watch/Construction-Camp-Roommate-s-Secret-Part-1-remix-Meeting-up-29848051
>>
dig in his bag. pull out his underwear, take pics, is he a boxers or briefs guy.
>>
>>1569153
Let's see your cock and balls
>>
>>1569162
that, sneak some
>>
www.xtube.com/video-watch/Construction-Camp-Roommate-s-Secret-Part-1-remix-Meeting-up-29848051
>>
Take pics of him sleeping, try and get him drunk.
>>
How bout ya don't. Try getting drunk and flirting instead, make a move if you think he's interested.
>>
>>1569275
>>1569274
Meant to reply here.
>>
OP here. He's actually cute and my age but I don't get a gay vibe at all.
He's kinda boring generic straight redneck dude desu.

I'll try to sneak a pic later and see if i can sneak some briefs pics.
>>
Nonchalantly walk around the room naked (when you get out of the shower, etc). cArefully note his reactions. Sleep naked as well, so when you get up to go to the bathroom, etc, he will see you.

The important part is, be as NONCHALANT as possible, so he doesn't feel weird--in fact after awhile he should feel weird for being modest and not being naked himself.
>>
>>1569310
That's a good way to gauge the reactions and see if he's into you, but beyond that, you're usually gonna have to make some move to get it going.
>>
Wtf kind of a job makes you share a hotel room with someone, jesus
>>
>>1569338
Jobs that don't want to waste money on multiple rooms. Pretty standard desu
>>
>>1569313

True, but it also can make him less inhibited. And, if he IS a homo or curious, it should pique his interest.
>>
>>1569338

Many jobs do that especially for just 1-2 nights. A week would be unusual. But hey, I don't complain--you never know what could happen.
>>
I wouldn't suggest walking around naked in front of him showing off your bits all willy nilly. You might be unlucky and he might not take kindly to your blatant nudity.

Instead I would suggest making your nudity seem incidental. Forget your towel on your bed and kindly ask him through a crack in the door after you're done if he could pass it to you and then 'accidentally' display a bit of the goods when you open the door wider to grab it. You can watch his reaction to see if he's making a point to not even glance in your direction or if he doesn't seem to mind. Don't be too discouraged if he doesn't, he might just be polite.

Alternatively you could forget your underwear and then you can shyly come out of the bathroom to retrieve it holding the towel wrapped around you really low so your pubes are showing or have the slit by your crotch so as you walk it'll give a good glimpse. Gauge his reaction then.

You can also leave your dirty underwear in the bathroom in a specific way that you remember in hopes that he might mess with them.

I also have this trick I've had work a couple of times when I was around someone who I was interested in. Basically pretend to be nodding off, with your crotch on display but not too obvious. Then try to get an erection or pull your pants in such a way where your junk is clearly on display. Watch to see if they notice out of the corner of your eye. If they don't seem to, adjust or scratch to draw attention but make it seem like it was done unconsciously. Watch for his glances but don't get caught watching him until you know because he might be cautious at first and you might spook him if he is interested.

When I did it the first time I was actually drowsy on a road trip in the back seat next to a guy I had a crush on. I was rubbing my dick without thinking and then I notice him looking and then I noticed his boner. After that I caught his gaze when he went to check if I was asleep and we ended up with our hands in each other's pants.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/lgbt/8467442
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.