[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poppers!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Any guys into poppers??
Post poppers pics and vids
>>
Yeah, the jalapeno and cream cheese ones are my favorite.
>>
Can someone explain what the appeal is with poppers? I've never used them
>>
>>1551305
I used them once, they give you a huge head rush and supposedly make sex feel better, however when I did them I felt like my heart was about to explode and I was gonna hurl,

0/10 would never try again
>>
File: 235816-MasterFile-47020-Largest.jpg (50KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
235816-MasterFile-47020-Largest.jpg
50KB, 700x467px
>>1551306
that's because you can't get the real ones (amyl nitrite) anymore, they have been banned.
now what you get is butyl nitrite (or something else) which makes you feel sick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

i see this thread started every couple of months and i don't know why.
it's always the same image.
i guess somebody has a popper fetish or is a retailer trying to promote sales.
>>
>>1551306
I felt extremely clear for a few seconds and then I just got a massive headache.
Just use weed if you want to relax.
Poppers fuck up your eyes by the way.
>>
>>1551316
Judging by the second post this is definitely a shameless plug.
>>
I love to suck when using some poppers. It help me faster for a deepthroat.
>>
>>1551827
and this is a great video were both are using poppers. http://www.gaytag.net/arabe-suceur-se-fait-demonter-sans-capote-v35428.html
>>
I use poppers regularly, whether I'm masturbating or getting fucked. Helps with both, feeling is great. You just got to make sure you're getting the real quality stuff, my favorite right now is Jungle Juice Platinum, I'm importing it to Europe from Canada, make sure it's the real one with pentyl, not some cheap rip-off with isopropyl, as it gives me massive headaches. Blue Boy is nice too, didn't care much for Rush. Iron Horse is good too, a bit stronger than JJ Platinum, in my opinion it's much better for a top than a bottom, cause it doesn't relax your anus that much, instead just makes you want to fuck.
>>
>>1551149
I just had poppers for the first time... Super Rush 3 weeks ago. Ready to try something else but have no money and its $15 a bottle at my local store for 10ml...
>>
I've been with two guys that used poppers. Weird experiences both. I don't use them.
>>
If you use this you're retarded.

Hope your brains melts
>>
>>1553705
hey thanks for bumping this shitty thread just when it was about to auto sage.
>>
>>1553710
You bumped it too, just put sage in the options to not bump a thread...
>>
>>1551149
Have used them a few times. Helps with getting fucked for sure, my ass is super tight. But makes me turn into a cock whore and make me want to get bred. I've stopped using them now because I lose my ability to say no to raw cock
>>
>>1553759
Let's be honest, you still struggle with that idea even while sober.
>>
>>1553794
True kek. But more strict with myself when sober
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.